Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,573 members, 7,955,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:23 PM

Is 22bet On Promo, And Giving Already Predicted Game To Customers? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is 22bet On Promo, And Giving Already Predicted Game To Customers? (820 Views)

Tinubu Gets Strong Prophetic Warning From Pro. Iginla Who Predicted His Victory( / How An Employer Sacked A Job Seeker Immediately After Giving Him A 250K Job / AJOOPAY Ready To Launch Our First Official Branch To Be Opened To Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is 22bet On Promo, And Giving Already Predicted Game To Customers? by samuelevans(m): 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2021
Please dont mind my ENGLISH,

Last week in my area in Lokoja Kogi state, I came across a job advert, that says a female needed urgently at 22Bet shop, (salary is 35,000) then I decided to call the number attached to it, i ask the man if I could apply but am a guy, and the Man said I should resume the second day just like that. the second day I met 5 guys In the shop already employed too, I was told to Join those five guys to advertise 22Bet Promo, and my phone was configured by the man, I registered on 22bet site through his configuration (within 2 minutes), and was credited #500,000 on my account dashboard the second day and am to go around with the other guys and advertise for the 22Bet promo, we should tell people to bet a minimum of 1K and a maximum of 350K, everyday has it's own ODD usually 1.52 to 1.57 already predicted by the company and whoever that plays can never loose, people have been winning even before I joined the team and I have also sells 92k from my 500k given to me to friends. but now I started receiving messages that those people are totally fake, even my brother told me that similar case happened and those similar people have scam many people in Zaria and ran away after having many customers without the knowledge of some people working with them, immediately I sent an email to 22bet Nigeria and they replied " Dear customer, Our betting company does not provide such services.The bookmaker bears no responsibility for actions of third parties.Best regards, Support team 22Bet" please help me
Note: everyone I bet game for will receive their winning tomorrow.

Re: Is 22bet On Promo, And Giving Already Predicted Game To Customers? by Bayoursnoop: 11:44am On Sep 14, 2021
Hello @samuelelevans, i fell victim to this type of scam in Lagos, just last week, here is the full story:

September 9, 2021. A fraudulent betting shop claiming to be a part of the 22Bet brand was raided by the police in Isolo Market Plaza, Isolo, Lagos. The shop was subsequently locked by the police, computer equipment was seized as evidence, while the manager present in the shop at the time of the police raid was taken into custody.

On Tuesday, September 7, I fell victim to this shop as I was attracted to the fake 22Bet promo being promoted by this shop that if I place my bet theorem and lose the bet, 22Bet will refund my stake. I placed a bet, then told my friend who notified me that 22Bet only operates via their mobile and app platform.

There were 4 people in the shop: a man and a woman behind the counter, and two women standing in front of the counter. One of the said women, who presented herself as Miracle, attended to the covert 22Bet representative. She explained how the betting system in the shop works, and collected N1000, my name and phone number. A fake betting shop worker has also promised to let me know if I win on Saturday, assuring me of a cashback if the bet is lost.

I quickly notified the support team of 22Bet, a police raid took place on September 9th. Only the manager was present in the shop, who claimed that all other staff members were out taking bets and that they had committed no offense. The police locked the shop and took him to the station, along with the computer equipment. He was asked to provide the names of the people he works for, alongside all other accomplices, as he remains in police custody.

Apart from the computers, in his possession were fake bet tickets that indicate a large sum of money that was taken from the unsuspecting customers of the fraudulent shop. Judging from the dates on the tickets, the operation has been running for at least 3 weeks before being closed down.

A bet slip given to me with a promise to provide a cashback in case the wager is lost.

I will advice everyone to be careful cos there are a lot of scammers around, from my call with 22Bet there said they are strictly an online betting platform and their url is 22bet.ng

(1) (Reply)

Emaneb Energy Services Limited Recruitment / Vacancy For A Spy Driver / I Am Seriously Searching For A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.