Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? (25323 Views)

I Like How When It Comes To The AMVCA Awards, They Always Ignore Asabawood Actor / Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? / First TV Channel That Comes To Your Mind When You Get Hold Of The Remote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by kuntash: 9:22am On Mar 09, 2021
Reading thru the first page of this post alone tells you the way majority of the nation reason these days..

just check for any productive choice to move their ministry forward let alone the country ...Ussssssaaaaiii

yet we want growth as a country!

SMH ...

2 Likes

Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by Sabi2016: 9:22am On Mar 09, 2021
Super sports channels
Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by Evii: 9:22am On Mar 09, 2021
TVC

1 Like

Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by dapadawee: 9:23am On Mar 09, 2021
Cutehector:
Omo, the captioned is clear enough.

So what's that one tv station that Gets you addicted? wink

It's ROK channel 168 for me. I like it because i like to see Efe Irele's face. She is my celebrity crush. So what's yours?

am a deeper lifer
Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by Lightorder: 9:23am On Mar 09, 2021
Cutehector:
Omo, the captioned is clear enough.

So what's that one tv station that Gets you addicted? wink

It's ROK channel 168 for me. I like it because i like to see Efe Irele's face. She is my celebrity crush. So what's yours?

this thread will show us the age range and reasoning of our friends here. After watching mtv base and co, we go come dey argue over development, investment and politics.I am just reading comments.
Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by porthouse7(f): 9:23am On Mar 09, 2021
discovery channel
Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by Chimezie250(m): 9:24am On Mar 09, 2021
Discovery Id

1 Like

Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:26am On Mar 09, 2021
Sokari29:
So y'all still v time to watch TV!!!.... Y'all must b rich then.
I swear

Either u r young in ur parents house or retired doing ok. Me no even sabi tv again aside of Football matches once in a blue moon

1 Like

Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by Cutehector(m): 9:28am On Mar 09, 2021
Lightorder:
this thread will show us the age range and reasoning of our friends here. After watching mtv base and co, we go come dey argue over development, investment and politics.I am just reading comments.
bros not everyone will have same interests .. Please allow people express themselves.
Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by Goalnaldo(m): 9:29am On Mar 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr.....
My own na mtv base.....but to be sincere...I nor know when them give me chance reach for this house to even hold remote not to talk of putting it in mtv base..

This baby sisters of mine are always frustrating me with their zee world ...from Ganga to ring of fire,
Twist of faith, amma, this is fate, jodha and akbar, zaras nikha....so I don already give up as a real niggarrr

You must be a real niggarr but you have to Finish it niggarrrr.....add anytime anyday twice on Tuesday to it
you sef you don make enough bar to leave them na grin
Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by Goalnaldo(m): 9:32am On Mar 09, 2021
Period007:
National Geographic wide(NatGeoWide).Savage Kingdom is my favourite
sykakama grin
Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by Kinzo0917(m): 9:34am On Mar 09, 2021
For me is human right television via brekete family abuja anchor by ahmad Isah. Just watch that tv program from 7am to 10am from mondays to saturdays and u won't listen to any other TV programmes ever again. Ordinary president is d best thing to happen to Nigerians.Just listen once to it via startimes and if u don't enjoy it, don't listen again.But I know who ever listened to it once, will never miss it again.May God bless Ahmad Isah of Brekete family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by mankan2k7(m): 9:35am On Mar 09, 2021
African magic Yoruba
Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by Omotaday(m): 9:36am On Mar 09, 2021
Mayng01:
Aljazzera
I watch it almost everyday. Their documentaries is top notch.

1 Like

Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by afribabe: 9:36am On Mar 09, 2021
alienvirus:
Discovery Family

Most women will definitely choose Zeeworld except if the don't want to be truthful.
Thank God you said MOST and not all. Someone like me don't even know what's happening on/in Zeeworld

1 Like

Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by Jamsal18(m): 9:36am On Mar 09, 2021
U guys no dey watch fox
Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by Seebrian(m): 9:37am On Mar 09, 2021
Natgeo wild...Is leading the chart.
Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by omoyeni37: 9:38am On Mar 09, 2021
ID channel
Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by SpicyMimi(f): 9:38am On Mar 09, 2021
Bouz:
Your a Baby. undecided
The cartoons are very educative and character correcting.
You should try sitting patiently to watch these channels, then you’d get my point.
GreaterFuture:

Hmmmn, smh

1 Like

Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by Faithful1234(m): 9:39am On Mar 09, 2021
nageowild
Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by FreeSpirited: 9:40am On Mar 09, 2021
Blitz

1 Like

Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by Kinzo0917(m): 9:41am On Mar 09, 2021
Just watch human rights Television on brekete family from mondays to saturdays from 7am to 10am on STARTIMES[b][/b] and I bet u you will NEVER[b][/b] listen to any other TV station ever again.That is d best TV station in the world. Listen today and thank me later
Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by Gholdboi(m): 9:41am On Mar 09, 2021
Dove tv shocked
Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by lucind(f): 9:42am On Mar 09, 2021
mine is channel 159, African Magic Igbo, always looking for Chief IMO comedy and channel 309 Disney Junior for Mickey mouse and Co
Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by SpicyMimi(f): 9:42am On Mar 09, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
I swear

Either u r young in ur parents house or retired doing ok. Me no even sabi tv again aside of Football matches once in a blue moon
Lol you guys are funny.

I personally, I work from home and after working or when I need a break, I watch the TV to relax as it helps me to relax so much from small jokes, to educative programs etc but for few hours.
Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by Lightorder: 9:42am On Mar 09, 2021
Cutehector:
bros not everyone will have same interests .. Please allow people express themselves.
you are very right but just saying. I have stopped wondering why many sound insensitive and childish at times on this forum.
Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by Onlinebar: 9:43am On Mar 09, 2021
Blitz, Al Jazeera
Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by miniziter(m): 9:43am On Mar 09, 2021
Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by Greatfullheart: 9:43am On Mar 09, 2021
Super sport channels and Urban.tv
Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by Goalnaldo(m): 9:43am On Mar 09, 2021
Any of the sports channels in gotv. Might as well follow my mum watch natgeo wild. The old woman always shouting oh oh oh when Lions are devouring their prey grin

1 Like

Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by Rotadbd: 9:43am On Mar 09, 2021
I no dey watch TV grin grin
Are you into tshirt design? Shoes or bag designs you may like to add some blings to your brand by using Rhinestones settings on stone pattern board. We have all you need to bling available for sale. I'll gladly guide you on how. Check my signature. https://www.nairaland.com/6066808/stone-pattern-board-stoning-materials/1#99652592

Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by Seebrian(m): 9:44am On Mar 09, 2021
AIT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Bbnaija: 2 Evicted Housemates Will Return To The House / BBTitans 2023 Week 2 Vote Result And Percentage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.