Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Doris Kamuche 'Adalgbo' Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Doris Kamuche 'Adalgbo' Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) (39624 Views)

NCC Sets 18yr Age Limit For SIM Ownership, Others In Draft Regulation Amidst Mix / Kamuche Doris: Blogger Dies Four Days After Celebrating Her Birthday (Photo) / Top 7 Changes To Expect Amidst Facebook Policy Change For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doris Kamuche 'Adalgbo' Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 8:57am On Mar 08, 2021
May her soul rest in peace and God comforts her loved ones.
Re: Doris Kamuche 'Adalgbo' Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) by wink2015(m): 8:57am On Mar 08, 2021
rodeo0070:
It was a sad moment at Ukwulu, Dunukofia local government in Anambra state when family, friends and colleagues converged to bid farewell to a renowned Nigerian blogger, Ada Doris Kamuche is popularly known as 'AdaIgbo'.

The accomplished social media influencer passed away on the 8th of February, 2021 after a brief illness at the age of 36.

At the Burial ceremony which took place at her father's compound on Saturday, 6th March 2021, the Guild of Professional Bloggers of Nigeria, GPBN was on the ground to bid farewell to their departed colleague.

In their condolence message to the family, the Guild prayed for the repose of her soul and encouraged the family to be strong in this trying moment and look up to the Almighty.

"AdaIgbo was one of us, she was resourceful, committed and above all, loving. She is a role model for many and an epitome of love. She will be remembered for her pure heart and willingness to help others even when it's uncomfortable for her," Clinton Umeh who led the delegation of the Guild said.

Until her death, Ada Doris Kamuche was the South-East coordinator of the guild, publisher of the popular AdaIgbo blog and the Chief Executive Officer of Ndigbo and Friends, a social media group with over one million members.

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/2021/03/08/popular-nigerian-blogger-doris-kamuche-adalgbo-buried-amidst-tears/

NO MAN KNOWS TOMORROW.

Even this Buhari that is encouraging his kinsmen, the fulani herdsmen to create havoc all over the nation destroying farmlands and crops of the indigenous people will soon pass away.
Re: Doris Kamuche 'Adalgbo' Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) by Seniorwriter(m): 8:58am On Mar 08, 2021
Farewell...i hope she is in a better place though her stay here on earth was short.
Please whatever you do always try to be at peace with yourself...don't try to impress or oppress anyone out of cruise.
You can allow for people to appreciate your achievements rather than allow for envy or jealousy!!!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!!
@Seniorwriter
Re: Doris Kamuche 'Adalgbo' Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) by Pweetyccee(f): 8:58am On Mar 08, 2021
Rip
Re: Doris Kamuche 'Adalgbo' Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) by pickatyouu: 9:06am On Mar 08, 2021
RIP to you dear.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Doris Kamuche 'Adalgbo' Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) by Emeraldgreene(f): 9:11am On Mar 08, 2021
[Please wat killed her?is it Enemies that killed her?quote author=ILoveDemMANNA post=99703585] cry cry cry

It was a day of tears this last Saturday at Anambra.
Ada left us at a young age of 36 years old.
I don't even know how I left her dad's compound 2 days ago. So sad.
RIP Nwanne[/quote]
Re: Doris Kamuche 'Adalgbo' Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 9:16am On Mar 08, 2021
DontSuckToto:
Rest in peace.

Life is nothing. You live today and you die tomorrow.
Life is something. You live today you may not die tomorrow.
Re: Doris Kamuche 'Adalgbo' Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) by gambia(m): 9:24am On Mar 08, 2021
joshuaidibia:

Life is something. You live today you may not die tomorrow.

We live, we die, we live again. May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Doris Kamuche 'Adalgbo' Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) by NightFood: 9:25am On Mar 08, 2021
RIP to her, may God comfort the family and loved ones
Re: Doris Kamuche 'Adalgbo' Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 08, 2021
Fixey:
Witchcraft. Envy, Covetousness and Competition. Africa, my Africa.

Trim your innercircles short. Not everyone wearing smiles around you, likes you.

RIP Queen Doris

If you use a quarter of the time spent on casting the evil eye, making negative spells, astra-projecting to monitor the ones you hate, using spiritual mirrors to watch the development in your rivals life's, burying charms, visiting native doctors, attending daily midnight covens on yourself, you will go ahead to improve your lives.

I speak also to members of the marine Kingdom, Granite and mountain cults kingdoms, those of the Asmodimms in the air, occult groups, those of the cemetery, beneath the earth, in the sea. Repent and turn away from evil. Nothing is hidden before the Lord. It's Only a matter of time everyone will face judgements for their actions on earth. Every single human being, small and mighty. Repent before it is too late.

Repent. Jesus died to save and deliver you from witchcraft and all sort of ills Africans.
Dammm!! You are one paranoid soul, it clearly states that she died of a brief illness, undecided people cannot die of illnesses again? You obviously knows something else we don't know. sad otherwise how did you came to all these your ridiculous conclusions?
Re: Doris Kamuche 'Adalgbo' Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:39am On Mar 08, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

grin really?? on a burial ceremony thread

People don lost them sense of decency.

1 Like

Re: Doris Kamuche 'Adalgbo' Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 08, 2021
Why do people mourn and wail when people die? I don't get it! undecided I thought people wants to go to heaven and the only way to get to heaven is to die and die early so as to be one of the first people in heaven, Right? Or maybe not. . undecided

Please, don't quote me, if you don't have a reasonable answer or explainations. tongue
Re: Doris Kamuche 'Adalgbo' Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 08, 2021
15ssDRIVE:

People don lost them sense of decency.
was it his fault the person died?. undecided
Re: Doris Kamuche 'Adalgbo' Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 08, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

grin really?? on a burial ceremony thread
why not? Did he kill anyone? Is it his fault someone died? You may not be interested be some people are. Life goes on! Moral police! cheesy
You were even shining your teeth. grin
Re: Doris Kamuche 'Adalgbo' Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) by Fixey: 9:49am On Mar 08, 2021
gypsey:
Dammm!! You are one paranoid soul, it clearly states that she died of a brief illness, undecided people cannot die of illnesses again? You obviously knows something else we don't know. sad otherwise how did you came to all these your ridiculous conclusions?

Those to whom I communicate to understand.

Thank you
Re: Doris Kamuche 'Adalgbo' Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 08, 2021
Were is Righteousness89? He seems to have disappeared to oblivion. I told him he would not last long on Nairaland with his ridiculous sanctimonious religious opinions. cheesy
Re: Doris Kamuche 'Adalgbo' Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) by Jman06(m): 9:54am On Mar 08, 2021
Poor healthcare system has claimed yet another young soul!

And as usual, instead of attacking the root cause of the problem, the man on first page is busy blaming innocent witches and wizards!

RIP to you lady. Your only mistake was being born a Nigerian.
Re: Doris Kamuche 'Adalgbo' Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 08, 2021
Fixey:

Those to whom I communicate to understand.

Thank you
Yea! Paranoid gullible goons like you, i guess. No surprises there. cheesy

You come on here yapping rubbish without proofs.

1 Like

Re: Doris Kamuche 'Adalgbo' Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) by Aimerosa25(f): 10:00am On Mar 08, 2021
God bless her soul
Re: Doris Kamuche 'Adalgbo' Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 08, 2021
So sad
Re: Doris Kamuche 'Adalgbo' Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) by Arinze624: 10:14am On Mar 08, 2021
DontSuckToto:
Rest in peace.
Life is nothing. You live today and you die tomorrow.
Blooda DontSuck Sayless Ka mkpụrụ obi ya zuru ike na ndukwa, Iseeeeee.
Re: Doris Kamuche 'Adalgbo' Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) by OgwuEgo: 10:15am On Mar 08, 2021
This is sad, we used to converse on Facebook.
Re: Doris Kamuche 'Adalgbo' Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) by dominique(f): 10:20am On Mar 08, 2021
Her Facebook timeline went from HBD to RIP cos she died a couple of days after her birthday. It's so painful that we're losing such sound minds at the peak their lives while blood sucking bandits roam around freely. There's really not much justice in the world sad
Re: Doris Kamuche 'Adalgbo' Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) by LZAA: 10:39am On Mar 08, 2021
Fixey:

Trim your innercircles short. Not everyone wearing smiles around you, likes you.

RIP Queen Doris

If you use a quarter of the time spent on casting the evil eye, making negative spells, astra-projecting to monitor the ones you hate, using spiritual mirrors to watch the development in your rivals life's, burying charms, visiting native doctors, attending daily midnight covens on yourself, you will go ahead to improve your lives.

I speak also to members of the marine Kingdom, Granite and mountain cults kingdoms, those of the Asmodimms in the air, occult groups, those of the cemetery, beneath the earth, in the sea. Repent and turn away from evil. Nothing is hidden before the Lord. It's Only a matter of time everyone will face judgements for their actions on earth. Every single human being, small and mighty. Repent before it is too late.

Repent. Jesus died to save and deliver you from witchcraft and all sort of ills Africans.
This early morning you don blow colorado grin
Re: Doris Kamuche 'Adalgbo' Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 08, 2021
all the "woke" women forming town babes, lagos girls, last last its in your village you would be buried. stop seeing where you come from as a disgust. its your father's land. Rip to the dead!
Re: Doris Kamuche 'Adalgbo' Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 10:53am On Mar 08, 2021
kai another natural resources wasted
when she dey alive she no go let menh chop oh....now she don carry the pussy go
r.i.p sha cry cry
Re: Doris Kamuche 'Adalgbo' Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 11:14am On Mar 08, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
what killed her?
Brief illness.. shocked
Re: Doris Kamuche 'Adalgbo' Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) by Fixey: 11:16am On Mar 08, 2021
gypsey:
Yea! Paranoid gullible goons like you, i guess. No surprises there. cheesy

You come on here yapping rubbish without proofs.

If I can mention strong people. Shouldn't you imagine that I could be stronger?
Re: Doris Kamuche 'Adalgbo' Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) by phidipe(m): 11:16am On Mar 08, 2021
Fixey:

RIP Queen Doris

you just expressed what i have in mind to say. Thank you my brother and God bless
Re: Doris Kamuche 'Adalgbo' Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 11:18am On Mar 08, 2021
Fixey:

RIP Queen Doris

People like you are afraid of the very ground they step on..
Every Owl that hoots in the night are Witches..
Every Butterfly that crossed your path na village people..
You spent so much time being afraid,that you forgot how to live..
I really wonder how it feels to be so Paranoid..
A Coward dies a thousand times before his death.. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Get Your Blog Comments Approved / Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart / Twitter Rolls Out New $8 Subscriptions Offering Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.