Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin (27875 Views)

Abasiesebanga Ikoiwak Accused Of Killing Her Husband, Godwin Ikoiwak / How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder / "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin by R1CHSATAN: 3:10pm On Mar 08, 2021
what i dont understand is why amachi name is been called here angry
Re: Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:36pm On Mar 08, 2021
This is bad. It's not the fault of police when they are ambushed by armed by robbers and a citizen got shot in the process. I believe the police followed the rules of engagement. Armed robbers are shooting at police men in the middle of the night. During the firefight a frightened woman came out of hiding to hide somewhere and got shot and the judgement is that police shot her.
Except that there are testimonies and evidence that he shot her, then this is a set up by the same police ranks influenced by money
Re: Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin by StephenUchec(m): 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2021
Na them them
Re: Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin by bizzibodi(m): 5:26pm On Mar 08, 2021
His testimony is ilogical, incoherent, inconsistent,how can d lady run toward direction of fire?arm robber hardly use pistol.. police officers use Barreta pistols.
Re: Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin by capitalzero: 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2021
IFEBARBIE:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/how-i-landed-in-prison-police-dsp-narrates/

Table has turned.
If he is a fulani man, nothing would happen.
Lesson here, don't shoot criminals when lives of civilians are at stake .
Re: Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin by Basher8583: 7:08pm On Mar 08, 2021
Weedee:
When we were protesting for your welfare and safety. You shot at us based on order from above and felt like lords.
This is what happens when you're turned against the people by your paymasters who pay you peanuts who in turn turn against you.

Hun he doesn't need your help. His lawyers will deal with the case
Re: Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin by gnykelly(m): 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2021
this is wrong on all sides. it's clear the bullet that killed the said victim was a baretta gun as said by the autopsy. and non of the police in action was with such weapon how did they arrived that he was the culprit.

all this people with power fear God and fear the day you will stand to give account of your deeds to your creator.
Re: Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin by Topshow2010(m): 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad shey una See the evil/wickedness of Igbo woman to fellow ipob sad.These pipu are their own ENEMY

Am not ibo but forget tribalism , d truth is as long as d person is in naija police uniform ;such person can even sell his own child cuz of money .The more reason , I keep my distance from my friends and relatives who are members of d police force.
Re: Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin by Amg63: 9:25pm On Mar 08, 2021
Many innocent Nigerians are rotting in prison and cells nationwide cos of cases of bad policing and oppression...I believe this is a case of "having a taste of your own medicine". I despise The Nigerian Police with a passion and can never feel pity for them no matter the curcumstance...My take though
Re: Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin by Odumanudo: 10:31pm On Mar 08, 2021
The man story seems cooked up. The DPO could not have connived with other policemen and the victim family to send him to jail. The judge heard both side of the case and took the most believable side of the story that was backed by evidence. If the policeman believe that he has a good case, he should appeal the judgment. Three Justices of Court of Appeal will hear his case and determine his fate instead of this social media wishy-washy sympathetic appeal.

Re: Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin by sonofElElyon: 6:27am On Mar 09, 2021
So many human rights lawyers who would gladly take up his case pro bono.. if he is actually being truthful

ClassicMan202:
Ok o

God will help you if you are innocent

But 9ja police una too dey f*ck up, e dey make am hard make person pity una.

Re: Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin by adverttrading: 6:47am On Mar 09, 2021
This DSP IS A LIAR FROM THE PIT OF HELL

‘Cop killed ex-minister’s daughter for refusing to open car door’

Fresh facts have emerged on the circumstances surrounding the killing in Abuja of Anita Akapson, said to be the daughter of a former Minister of Finance, Nenadi Usman.

It was learnt that the 31-year-old, who was shot in her 2007 Honda Accord car, allegedly refused to alight when directed by the policeman who killed her on October 13.

After demobilising the car by firing at the tyres, the Superintendent of Police, who shot her, was said to have asked Akapson to come out of the car but she reportedly refused, fearing that she might be harmed.

Sources close to the investigation informed our correspondent on Tuesday that the cop insisted that Akapson should step out of her car, but she refused to budge.

“In an attempt to force the door open, the police officer fired at the car door and the bullet went through it, hit Akapson in the stomach and exited into the driver seat,” the source explained while tendering the picture showing the trajectory of the bullet.

The Spokesman, Federal Capital Territory Police, Anjuguri Manzah, declined to comment on the case, saying investigation was still ongoing.

Meanwhile, the family of the deceased has refuted reports that they have secured an independent investigator to probe the death of their daughter, describing the claim as erroneous.

(1) The late Akapson; (2)The hole near the door handle showing the trajectory of the bullet.

https://punchng.com/cop-killed-ex-ministers-daughter-for-refusing-to-open-car-door/

Re: Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin by TheGreatIYANU: 8:46am On Mar 09, 2021
Re: Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin by TheGreatIYANU: 8:48am On Mar 09, 2021
adverttrading:
This DSP IS A LIAR FROM THE PIT OF HELL...

Thank you sir! I was just commenting above that I must gear the other side before making comment. His story seemed so stupid.
Re: Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin by kabillionaire(m): 9:33am On Mar 09, 2021
That's how you guys conspiracy put a lot of people behind bar too.

Now taste your own medicine and stop complaining.

Karma is truly a BITCH.
Re: Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin by IFEBARBIE: 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2022

Landlords Storm Police Command, Report Suspected Homosexual Rapist / Pastor’s Sons Rape Two Sisters Inside Church In Ebonyi / Customs Seize Bags Of Rice In Kebbi State (photos)