Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin (27882 Views)

Abasiesebanga Ikoiwak Accused Of Killing Her Husband, Godwin Ikoiwak / How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder / "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin by Danzakidakura(m): 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2021
The stupid woman that her husband sarkin Jere was stealing gwari people land they make him run mad. The guy now is over sea mental hospital.anither man deh service his woman
Re: Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin by otomatic(m): 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2021
Ok. Me no de pity police cos dem too de set people up.
Re: Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin by Musafatiu2(m): 1:51pm On Mar 08, 2021
This case is complicated to handle....we don't know who to trust either you or your boss.
Re: Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin by PS712: 1:51pm On Mar 08, 2021
Different versions. Thought we read here earlier that the officer and his boys were conducting 'stop and search', when the lady driving Honda Accord was flagged down, asked to come down, but she hesitated and the DSP in trying to forcefully open the car fired at the lock, that the bullet penetrated and also hit the lady?

1 Like

Re: Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin by Emmy000seun(m): 1:52pm On Mar 08, 2021
Dunno what to say.. maybe to sympathize with you or say it serve you right because police ehn... grin cheesy..God will save you if you are innocent tho!!
Please I need a tokunbo car on hire purchase (HP) to work on Uber in Lagos. Am a registered driver on the platform..and my weekly payment is guaranteed..I have a verifiable guarantor..please help a brother..
Re: Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin by Iphupa: 1:52pm On Mar 08, 2021
I dont trust police men
Re: Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 08, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
Who can help us with the name of the former minister of finance..?
It's mentioned in the article, dunce!
Re: Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin by Iphupa: 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2021
I no dey trust naija police
Re: Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin by ogub(m): 1:54pm On Mar 08, 2021
May God have mercy on our nation
Re: Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin by KanuSE: 1:54pm On Mar 08, 2021
Fvck da Police
Re: Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin by ProphetofOdin: 1:55pm On Mar 08, 2021
Lets' hear the other side of the story before we make conclusions.
Re: Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin by Jessewizy(m): 2:04pm On Mar 08, 2021
ProphetofOdin:
Lets' hear the other side of the story before we make conclusions.
What actually happened. https://www.nairaland.com/4806465/anita-akapson-how-police-killed
Re: Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin by SAMAJ: 2:04pm On Mar 08, 2021
Oga Police, nemesis has finally caught up with you. Only God knows how many innocent people you have sent to prison and souls you have sent to untimely grave. Its now time for you to have a taste of all the bad bad things you have done.
Re: Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin by Perfectsouth(m): 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2021
oga, this nonsense is stale already and you are already looking stupid
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://media./images/04c3bd721a0fa40bcd1e90540e8dc815/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin by Reference(m): 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2021
Even though the police as an institution has scant credibility he should fight this case with the best legal representation possible, alternately get social media influencers to broadcast it so that a new and independent investigation can be carried out. It is absolutely ridiculous for the unit involved to be investigating itself.
Re: Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin by Perfectsouth(m): 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2021
one word, karma..
I might be wrong but only God knows the numbers of people he has victimized or sent to prison on false claims.
If you are truly innocent and have no innocent blood on your hand, then may you be set free
Re: Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin by rajiedreez: 2:16pm On Mar 08, 2021
So so sad
Re: Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin by chukwuibuipob: 2:16pm On Mar 08, 2021
angry I hate injustice sad angry.Dey should investigate this/free the innocent man sad.Haba! angry
Re: Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:17pm On Mar 08, 2021
IFEBARBIE:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/how-i-landed-in-prison-police-dsp-narrates/

That your eyes .... eve in if you feel remorse ... you will still look wicked ..
Re: Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin by chukwuibuipob: 2:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
sad some pipu should FEAR GOD ooo..Chai! Evil DPO sell her kinsmen for a pot of porridge sad
Re: Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin by Lomprico2: 2:22pm On Mar 08, 2021
this is how you people (nigerian police) levy allegations on innocent citizens to either extort money or get promotion. it's a sorry case but I dont pity you, you must have treated some innocent being like that b4 your predicament.
Re: Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin by manunitedbabes: 2:22pm On Mar 08, 2021
grin sorry. God will save you if u r innocent
Re: Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin by ProphetofOdin: 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2021
Jessewizy:

What actually happened. https://www.nairaland.com/4806465/anita-akapson-how-police-killed

Thank you. I knew it; that the police man was being economical with the truth. Na their small work be that. Infact he should condemned for life
Re: Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin by Owajigarrisson(m): 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2021
Okoro vs Okoro grin grin. Wetin concern Andoni man grin grin?
Re: Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin by EponOjuku: 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2021
Victim - Igbo
False accuser - Hausa
False Witness helping the false accuser - Igbo.

Why?

1 Like

Re: Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin by thatigboman: 2:47pm On Mar 08, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad shey una See the evil/wickedness of Igbo woman to fellow ipob sad.These pipu are their own ENEMY
nenadi usman is igbo? The DPO Ngozi is powerless, if she talk, she will be arrested and detained as well.
Re: Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2021
It would be very very very very difficult to believe an "innocent" Nigerian police story. These are the same police personals who kill innocent Nigerians and frame them or blackmail innocent Nigerians.

It is also very very very very difficult to sympathise with a Nigerian police man/woman.

Therefore, i would say, I have no sympathy for him, all of them!! He should feel the same way Nigerians feels when they don't get Justice because of police blackmails.
Re: Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin by Odidigboigbo(m): 2:59pm On Mar 08, 2021
Nigeria Police are known for brutalising innocent people at armed robbery seen after the robbers might have left. How are mine sure this is not the same? I remember vividly when there was armed robbery attacked in my neighborhood, police came after the robbers might have left and started shooting recklessly. Two innocent women were hits by the the strayed bullets. When the case was reported to police station, policed denied that they were the one that shot those women, that it was the armed robbers Thank God those women didn't died in the process.
Re: Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin by SouthSouth1914: 3:04pm On Mar 08, 2021
What goes around, comes around! This guy must have lied on somebody’s head to collect money, now the same thing is happening to him.. inside life
Re: Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin by Lanretoye(m): 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2021
what goes around still goes around.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unknown Fraudster Wired N500,000 To 2 Brothers' Account. Now, They Are In A Cell / Man Steals Meat At Ijagbara Market In Lagos Today, Blames The Devil (photo) / Three Men Arrested In Ogun For Using Their Family Members’ Skulls For Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.