Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,957 members, 7,814,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

We Were Just Eight Members In Winners Chapel When I Joined! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Were Just Eight Members In Winners Chapel When I Joined! (203 Views)

Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo / Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die / The Sack Letter Of Pastors In Winners Chapel Over 'Poor Church Growth' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Were Just Eight Members In Winners Chapel When I Joined! by VEXT: 12:25pm On Mar 08, 2021
WE WERE JUST EIGHT MEMBERS IN WINNERS CHAPEL WHEN I JOINED!
Don't Be Afraid to Start Small!
- Bishop Thomas Aremu (Vice President, Mission Inspectorate Services), Living Faith Church)

BISHOP THOMAS AREMU'S CALL INTO FULL-TIME MINISTRY
....as narrated by him

Your ways are not His ways, His ways are higher than your ways. Let me tell you how I got my call into ministry.

On a particular day in January 1994, I just discovered that there was something unusual about my personal praise session. ChurchGist. You know it is not a small thing to sing for 2 hours, singing, dancing, jumping, leaping and praising the Lord, yet, I still had the energy to do that. Suddenly, I perceived His presence, I knew His presence had filled the room.

And the next thing I was saying was "Lord I know you are here, what are You saying?" And He said "it is time to be under my servant (Bishop David Oyedepo), he will soon make a call, don't say that I have not called you, that is my call for your life." I heard it very clearly, I was too sure of it, it was very short and clear and in the morning when I told my wife, she said "once it is confirmed, you better let us run (with the vision)", because the temptation to ignore the call was there (we were in our own house with four cars as a Chartered Accountant).

Two weeks after that, God's servant came to Kaduna for Weekend of Encounter. ChurchGist. And at a point before he rounded off the program, he said "God has spoken to me that there are some people who should join this work", he said "they are professionals, they are doing well in their profession but what is your profession compared to what God will do through you as you receive this call? What is your profession?" And the truth is that I like the Accounting profession, he first finished my profession and he said "therefore, if God has spoken to you that you are to join this work and you are sure of it, let me see your hand." It was like he was making Altar Call for salvation.

When I heard the voice of God, I didn't know it was very close - two weeks. It tampered with my programming and planning, I didn't know I was going to be a full-time pastor at that time because I was already a part-time pastor. So, reluctantly, I dragged my hand and I said "na so I dey go?"

Don't be afraid to start small, small can become big! God also started small, He started with one man, now there are 7 billion people in the world. I am one of the first eight members of Living Faith Church Worldwide, we were not more than eight when I got here but are we still eight now? Even the Churches in the village are not eight. If you are eight, we close you down. You can start with eight but you're not permitted to remain like that.

I pray for you today, you will soon go international! If you are already international, you will go multi-international! I command that you will not remain a local champion in the name of Jesus Christ!

Ayodeji V.O for Church Gist

#BishopThomasAremu
#ChurchGist

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2358810200929504&id=444807728996437

Re: We Were Just Eight Members In Winners Chapel When I Joined! by Moferere: 12:27pm On Mar 08, 2021
Bíṣọọbu like I used to call you. More unction Sir.
Re: We Were Just Eight Members In Winners Chapel When I Joined! by Preacherrr(m): 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2021
AMEN
VEXT:
WE WERE JUST EIGHT MEMBERS IN WINNERS CHAPEL WHEN I JOINED!
Don't Be Afraid to Start Small!
- Bishop Thomas Aremu (Vice President, Mission Inspectorate Services), Living Faith Church)

BISHOP THOMAS AREMU'S CALL INTO FULL-TIME MINISTRY
....as narrated by him

Your ways are not His ways, His ways are higher than your ways. Let me tell you how I got my call into ministry.

On a particular day in January 1994, I just discovered that there was something unusual about my personal praise session. ChurchGist. You know it is not a small thing to sing for 2 hours, singing, dancing, jumping, leaping and praising the Lord, yet, I still had the energy to do that. Suddenly, I perceived His presence, I knew His presence had filled the room.

And the next thing I was saying was "Lord I know you are here, what are You saying?" And He said "it is time to be under my servant (Bishop David Oyedepo), he will soon make a call, don't say that I have not called you, that is my call for your life." I heard it very clearly, I was too sure of it, it was very short and clear and in the morning when I told my wife, she said "once it is confirmed, you better let us run (with the vision)", because the temptation to ignore the call was there (we were in our own house with four cars as a Chartered Accountant).

Two weeks after that, God's servant came to Kaduna for Weekend of Encounter. ChurchGist. And at a point before he rounded off the program, he said "God has spoken to me that there are some people who should join this work", he said "they are professionals, they are doing well in their profession but what is your profession compared to what God will do through you as you receive this call? What is your profession?" And the truth is that I like the Accounting profession, he first finished my profession and he said "therefore, if God has spoken to you that you are to join this work and you are sure of it, let me see your hand." It was like he was making Altar Call for salvation.

When I heard the voice of God, I didn't know it was very close - two weeks. It tampered with my programming and planning, I didn't know I was going to be a full-time pastor at that time because I was already a part-time pastor. So, reluctantly, I dragged my hand and I said "na so I dey go?"

Don't be afraid to start small, small can become big! God also started small, He started with one man, now there are 7 billion people in the world. I am one of the first eight members of Living Faith Church Worldwide, we were not more than eight when I got here but are we still eight now? Even the Churches in the village are not eight. If you are eight, we close you down. You can start with eight but you're not permitted to remain like that.

I pray for you today, you will soon go international! If you are already international, you will go multi-international! I command that you will not remain a local champion in the name of Jesus Christ!

Ayodeji V.O for Church Gist

#BishopThomasAremu
#ChurchGist

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2358810200929504&id=444807728996437
Re: We Were Just Eight Members In Winners Chapel When I Joined! by zoeA: 1:25pm On Mar 08, 2021
The business don blow be dat grin

(1) (Reply)

The Bible Prophesied About Cars Before The Existed / A Masquerade Was Seen On The Streets Of Anambra Leading In Praise And Worship / Over My Dead Body" Catholic Priest Says He'll Never Give US President, Joe Biden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.