Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,090 members, 7,811,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) (44696 Views)

Man Burnt Alive In Ajah Over Land Grabbing In Lagos [Graphic Photos] / Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) / Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by Machinegun91(m): 10:04pm On Mar 08, 2021
wicked evil people
Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by vioment: 10:18pm On Mar 08, 2021
Nna na WA o.
Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by Agugbadin: 10:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
Why do we complain about racism, when the evil going on in some Nigerian community such as Mbagen is worse than racism.
Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by Banmeallday: 10:31pm On Mar 08, 2021
One Nigeria yep
Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by Yankee101: 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2021
Officialgarri:
Some days back, I mentioned that the worst thing that can happen to a man is to be an indigene of Benue.... They started hauling insults at me

Please give us an idea. What likely happened to her in benue, and why would they just kill her? Is it allowed? Why would her kinsmen allow it?
Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by Bmaster(m): 10:39pm On Mar 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
it isn't alright bro
Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by Bmaster(m): 10:43pm On Mar 08, 2021
dollytino4real:
tears flow in my eyes, I couldn't type as I used to do!
yes.this one is touching enough you forgot to type like you used to type, embarassed
Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:44pm On Mar 08, 2021
Tk4all:

Buruku LG is From zone B.

we use to hear those kind of things on radio but we are seen it here already. I honestly don't Know how/when we Get here.

The woman is a family friend and even visited me in the hospital recently and promise to call me later. I never knew that it will be my last time of seen her. Kai

May her soul RIP

Sorry for your loss.

But what’s really happening in Zone A. The news I’ve been hearing about that axis ain’t cool.
Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:44pm On Mar 08, 2021
phylshan:

Buruku is not in Zone A

Sorry for the error
Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by jimter44(m): 10:51pm On Mar 08, 2021
Offpoint1:
Sad event... Soon Nigeria next will be next.

Bad people are everywhere and not only in Benue state.
Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 08, 2021
Wickedness
Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by Tk4all(m): 11:05pm On Mar 08, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Sorry for your loss.

But what’s really happening in Zone A. The news I’ve been hearing about that axis ain’t cool.

That zone is another story entirely especially that Sankera axis(Katsina-Ala, Ukum and Logo LG). My area is a bother town and i Can tell u that terrible things are happening in that zone.

Armed Robbers.

Kidnappers.

Thugs.

Fulani Herdsmen.

Communal Clashes etc.

The worst part is, All the people that are supposed to talk and calm the situation are quiet for reasons best known to them.
Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by Orkpekyandega(m): 11:17pm On Mar 08, 2021
bukiah:
But what was the woman's offense now? ���

THE PEOPLE OF MBAGEN IN BURUKU LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF BENUE STATE ARE LIVING IN FEAR

The death of Mrs Becky Aondozungwe Nyihemba is one that might not see or get justice at the end if the Governor Dr. Samuel Ortom does not wade into it because too many powerful actors have been mentioned including a Retired Military Officer who has been terrorising the village with his boys, DPO of Buruku LG, DSS, The Traditional Rulers and the immediate past Commissioner of Police Benue Command.

A family member has told me that, petitions were written by the late woman while alive but each time she goes to find out further about it, she would rather be detained n
because of the connect the retired military man has with the DPO of Buruku and the then commissioner of police.

The woman was shot and burnt alive in her humble abode by boys suspected to be loyal to the retired general and all these are because of business interest in the village that done by her late husband's siblings and the said widow was not even interested in it save for her late husband's step brothers who were locked up, beaten and abandoned at the state CID.

She went there to seek for their bail and that was the beginning of her issue with the retired general who sought to know who the hell she was and vowed to deal with her for bailing people he locked up.

I am using this opportunity to call on my Governor, to please use his good office to call this said man to order because the village has been deserted for fear of more lives that might be lost as this issue lingers on without solution.

I WILL WRITE AGAIN IN TWO DAYS TIME.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by meetgaya: 11:43pm On Mar 08, 2021
Orkpekyandega:

THE PEOPLE OF MBAGEN IN BURUKU LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF BENUE STATE ARE LIVING IN FEAR

The death of Mrs Becky Aondozungwe Nyihemba is one that might not see or get justice at the end if the Governor Dr. Samuel Ortom does not wade into it because too many powerful actors have been mentioned including a Retired Military Officer who has been terrorising the village with his boys, DPO of Buruku LG, DSS, The Traditional Rulers and the immediate past Commissioner of Police Benue Command.

A family member has told me that, petitions were written by the late woman while alive but each time she goes to find out further about it, she would rather be detained n
because of the connect the retired military man has with the DPO of Buruku and the then commissioner of police.

The woman was shot and burnt alive in her humble abode by boys suspected to be loyal to the retired general and all these are because of business interest in the village that done by her late husband's siblings and the said widow was not even interested in it save for her late husband's step brothers who were locked up, beaten and abandoned at the state CID.

She went there to seek for their bail and that was the beginning of her issue with the retired general who sought to know who the hell she was and vowed to deal with her for bailing people he locked up.

I am using this opportunity to call on my Governor, to please use his good office to call this said man to order because the village has been deserted for fear of more lives that might be lost as this issue lingers on without solution.

I WILL WRITE AGAIN IN TWO DAYS TIME.

hmmmmm

wahala dey
Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by wildikeman(m): 11:53pm On Mar 08, 2021
I renounce Nigerians themselves... Wicked people
Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by themanderon: 11:55pm On Mar 08, 2021
So sad. Life in this nation is worth almost nothing. Killings here and there.
Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by Tersgiolla: 1:03am On Mar 09, 2021
>>>>> Welcome to the best intimate dating site -- http://www.Sexconn.Com
Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by maxwellogbomon(m): 1:17am On Mar 09, 2021
Sad news and very desert rot �
Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by Sally97(f): 4:25am On Mar 09, 2021
eMJPossibility:
Condolence to the family
At the same time no smoke with without fire
Her offense or offenses wasn't stated

A mother and not a brother
Something fishy going down
How I wish I can investigate those suspected thugs

Call me to order
If I'm making sense
Thank you

You're the most stupid animal on earth.
Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by dederocs(m): 4:43am On Mar 09, 2021
Sad.
Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by Adebowalay(m): 4:43am On Mar 09, 2021
these are the wickedness of the wicked as stated in psalms...
Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:47am On Mar 09, 2021
This is too much to bear
Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by wopayetd(m): 6:01am On Mar 09, 2021
Much of the sport's appeal lies in the players' speedy interplay and total commitment. Rugby's roots can be traced back to the sport of football as it was played in English public schools Watch Rugby 7s online during the 19th century. During a football match at Rugby School in 1823, a young player named William Webb-Ellis suddenly picked up the ball and ran with it towards the goal. His act marked the creation of a totally new sport.
Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by makavelli80(m): 8:48am On Mar 09, 2021
OloriBURUKU L.G.A. undecided
Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by irijuola: 9:13am On Mar 09, 2021
Tk4all:

Buruku LG is From zone B.

we use to hear those kind of things on radio but we are seen it here already. I honestly don't Know how/when we Get here.

The woman is a family friend and even visited me in the hospital recently and promise to call me later. I never knew that it will be my last time of seen her. Kai

May her soul RIP

Accept my condolences. Please what was the reason given by the thugs? Why did the community allow such an heinous crime to be perpetuated?
Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by Annistars: 9:19am On Mar 09, 2021
I feel ur pain, look up to God he is the one that can never fail u.
Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by Germi9: 10:19am On Mar 09, 2021
joe4christ:
Why such wickedness. To what end for goodness sake?
Renounce that ga damned place and never ever associate with such name forever. What a cursed community. angry
na woman body them get power..
when fulani will be killing them they will be crying like babies,that Benue is cursed
Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by Tk4all(m): 10:27am On Mar 09, 2021
irijuola:

Accept my condolences. Please what was the reason given by the thugs? Why did the community allow such an heinous crime to be perpetuated?

No reason.

I'm still on my hospital bed so i can't tell what actually happened.

But the thugs came at night and carried out the operation silently. As a widow, she was alone that time which made it easier for them to lock her inside and burn down the whole house.

All i heard after was that, one reared retired colonel in the area is responsible. The community is also afraid of the man and are even saying it secretly that he is the one responsible.

The woman was a really nice person, i never believed my eyes when she visited me and promise to help me, only to hear that she is no more.

The person responsible for this will never know peace
Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by irijuola: 10:29am On Mar 09, 2021
Tk4all:

No reason.

I'm still on my hospital bed so i can't tell what actually happened.

But the thugs came at night and carried out the operation silently. As a widow, she was alone that time which made it easier for them to lock her inside and burn down the whole house.

All i heard after was that, one reared retired colonel in the area is responsible. The community is also afraid of the man and are even saying it secretly that he is the one responsible.

The woman was a really nice person, i never believed my eyes when she visited me and promise to help me, only to hear that she is no more.

The person responsible for this will never know peace

Ha! I can't even imagine what her children will be passing through right now. Pure horror

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) / House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) / Adamawa Police Parade 7-Man Gang Of Robbers As They Rock 'Armed Robber' Tag(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.