Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) (44702 Views)

Man Burnt Alive In Ajah Over Land Grabbing In Lagos [Graphic Photos] / Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) / Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by UncommonLogic: 9:20pm On Mar 08, 2021
She should have blamed it on Fulani herdsmen, by now the noise and drama would have pass covid level self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by zudozz: 9:20pm On Mar 08, 2021
Anyone who voted in this govt. n has regretted it n apologized. Its ok heavens ll forgive u.
But anyone who voted in this govt. n is still supporting it is CURSED!

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by ena5four(m): 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Isoright
Walahi My Nigga, This One Is Not Alright O

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 08, 2021
I don't even know whatto say
Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by Henvest: 9:22pm On Mar 08, 2021
I still wonder how anybody still take Benue serious.
Very wicked, diabolic and heartless specie.
Is better U come across Bandit in your moment of helplessness than Coming across A Tiv man from Benue..
I have travel across the whole Nigeria and beyond I have never seen people that have Wickedness embedded in their Gene like Benue.
Try as much as u can to avoid them

4 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:23pm On Mar 08, 2021
Benue Zone A Tufiakwa ( Buruku, Vandeikya, Logo, Konshisha, Kastina-Ala, Kwande)
Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by VerySolid: 9:26pm On Mar 08, 2021
What a painful one angry
Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by Goldiness: 9:27pm On Mar 08, 2021
So painful I must say���
Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by Arinze624: 9:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
The Evil that men Do,, lives with them undecided undecided undecided
Ome nma na emere ọnwe ya
Ome njọ na emere ọnwe ya tongue

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 9:29pm On Mar 08, 2021
tears flow in my eyes, I couldn't type as I used to do!
Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:30pm On Mar 08, 2021
Her spirit will come back to taunt the community
Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 9:31pm On Mar 08, 2021
Pk01:
Join the winning team..2023

U wan die before ur time, abi? Na only north we con serve? To hell with Kwankaso!

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by cococandy(f): 9:32pm On Mar 08, 2021
The men who did that may they never know peace. Heartbroken for this lady

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by phylshan: 9:35pm On Mar 08, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:
Benue Zone A Tufiakwa ( Buruku, Vandeikya, Logo, Konshisha, Kastina-Ala, Kwande)
Buruku is not in Zone A
Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by phylshan: 9:36pm On Mar 08, 2021
Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by akeeng: 9:38pm On Mar 08, 2021
This is heartbreaking. Her killers will never know peace

May her soul rest well

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by Pk01(m): 9:42pm On Mar 08, 2021
noble2faith:

U wan die before ur time, abi? Na only north we con serve? To hell with Kwankaso!
..if u kill me u self one day u go die now ...all die na die .... kwankwaso vs wike ...or tinubu vs dogara we die there ..
Abeg go back to ur four states... online country (developers of the world)
Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by favour32(m): 9:46pm On Mar 08, 2021
If na d oda way round good.
Na South turn... Nigeria nor be one as nepotism don show.
Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by eMJPossibility(m): 9:46pm On Mar 08, 2021
Condolence to the family
At the same time no smoke with without fire
Her offense or offenses wasn't stated

A mother and not a brother
Something fishy going down
How I wish I can investigate those suspected thugs

Call me to order
If I'm making sense
Thank you
Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 9:49pm On Mar 08, 2021
Pk01:
..if u kill me u self one day u go die now ...all die na die .... kwankwaso vs wike ...or tinubu vs dogara we die there ..
Abeg go back to ur four states... online country (developers of the world)

I be ọmọ Yorùbá to the core! God punish Kwashiorkor or wetin be the idiot name and any northerner wey u put there, including you the poster!
Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by Tk4all(m): 9:50pm On Mar 08, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Buruku LG is From zone B.

we use to hear those kind of things on radio but we are seen it here already. I honestly don't Know how/when we Get here.

The woman is a family friend and even visited me in the hospital recently and promise to call me later. I never knew that it will be my last time of seen her. Kai

May her soul RIP
Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by R1CHSATAN: 9:50pm On Mar 08, 2021
omg. burnt her alive for what reason? omg, please look fr a way to revenge
Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 08, 2021
This is painful. This is really painful. Gosh.
Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2021
She won't die in vain, God will surely avenge her death.
Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by Pk01(m): 10:01pm On Mar 08, 2021
Hmmmn
U ain't yoruba don't lie ...I know one from there comment,urs is full of hates..u now want to claim yoruba...haaa haaa..
Haters of the world... Lagos a no Man's land yen yen ,benue is ours yen yen ,
noble2faith:

I be ọmọ Yorùbá to the core! God punish Kwashiorkor or wetin be the idiot name and any northerner wey u put there, including you the poster!
Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by Emperor002: 10:02pm On Mar 08, 2021
wetin dey poor widow do na.Ma Rip
Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by Machinegun91(m): 10:03pm On Mar 08, 2021
Officialgarri:
Some days back, I mentioned that the worst thing that can happen to a man is to be an indigene of Benue.... They started hauling insults at me
wasted mud
Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 10:04pm On Mar 08, 2021
Pk01:
Hmmmn
U ain't yoruba don't lie ...I know one from there comment,urs is full of hates..u now want to claim yoruba...haaa haaa..
Haters of the world... Lagos a no Man's land yen yen ,benue is ours yen yen ,

I am not your type that denies his or her tribe. I am a full blooded Yoruba! Ọmọ Yorùbá ni mí. If a northerner wins this coming 2023 election, Nigeria is gone!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) / Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence / House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.