Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

More Reasons I Consider Not To Marry Nigerian Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / More Reasons I Consider Not To Marry Nigerian Girls (2116 Views)

White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook / How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? / "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Reasons I Consider Not To Marry Nigerian Girls by benhope222: 2:42pm On Mar 08, 2021
Yesterday Evening I went out to watch Mancity Match In small Bar . I sat at one corner sipping my Big Legend and Fayrouz . I saw a Lady that walk inside the bar I noticed that her friend was waiting for her inside . Both of them were married I saw wedding ring . I was expecting to see their Husbands but I didn't see . they sat close to my table after some minutes 2 men sitting opposite me initiate discussion with them in a funny way . I was to surprise to see them giving the men attention I was expecting a bash from them. After some minutes they Join the men at their own table . the men ordered Drinks and Isi Ewu . I was observing everything going on there. They were gisting and exchanged contacts . After the match I left the place some many thoughts was running on mind .

This Life no balance in all . Fear Women and Live Long because Wetin my Late Dad suffer on top my step mom I no go fit talk finish here ..

abi na Girls of 16-18 years wey dey follow aged men of 50-60 years go bar sit down dey drink . after you will waste your hard earned money for Bride price .

To get girlfriend tire me , talk more of getting married .

Nigerian women are useless ..

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Reasons I Consider Not To Marry Nigerian Girls by abfemi163: 2:47pm On Mar 08, 2021
Dont look for reliable values,virtue and dignity from a place where its rarely seen and conclude Nigerian girls are useless

8 Likes

Re: More Reasons I Consider Not To Marry Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 08, 2021
Tell me what happened to your legend and fayrouz

6 Likes

Re: More Reasons I Consider Not To Marry Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
Good women are for good men shikena

5 Likes

Re: More Reasons I Consider Not To Marry Nigerian Girls by Reex12(m): 3:22pm On Mar 08, 2021
abfemi163:
Dont look for reliable values,virtue and dignity from a place where its rarely seen and conclude Nigerian girls are useless

keep looking for fairytales
Look for good friends..Many men waste
their life looking for the right woman, but
whilst good friends can last a lifetime,
women rarely do

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Reasons I Consider Not To Marry Nigerian Girls by jacyhelen(f): 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2021
angry grin[center][/center] grin[center][/center]
Re: More Reasons I Consider Not To Marry Nigerian Girls by benhope222: 3:41pm On Mar 08, 2021
abfemi163:

you talk and reason like you were not born and raised in Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: More Reasons I Consider Not To Marry Nigerian Girls by benhope222: 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Tell me what happened to your legend and fayrouz

something wey I don commot for urine grin

1 Like

Re: More Reasons I Consider Not To Marry Nigerian Girls by Kayberg: 3:43pm On Mar 08, 2021
Not a genuine excuse.
You were expecting to find a virgin in a brothel, that's the answer to your write up.

I know some women can be loose and annoying at times, but believe me, there are still good ones out there. But they're not noticed because you can't find them in places where you can easily get one to get them laid.

Most men/women who scream all men are the same go for men/women they knew they can use and dump easily. When one side then happen to fall in love during the game, while the other knew the game and wasn't falling in love and ended up dumping the other, the dumped come out to cry and complain.

Find decent men and you will get them.
Find decent women and you will get them.
Hoping to get quick laying will not allow you observe or notice the decent men/women.

I know how many times I've been betrayed because I do not believe in sex for fun thing. So those women you saw are just one example of, 'Find them anywhere and take them anywhere'.
No one should let me read on this platform again that there are no good men or women in Nigeria. Or your comment or posts will be reported.
Rubbish.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Reasons I Consider Not To Marry Nigerian Girls by ena5four(m): 3:46pm On Mar 08, 2021
Zzor:
You think say i don forget bah? grin oga how old are you jhor?
Re: More Reasons I Consider Not To Marry Nigerian Girls by qtguru(m): 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2021
benhope222:
Yesterday Evening I went out to watch Mancity Match In small Bar . I sat at one corner sipping my Big Legend and Fayrouz . I saw a Lady that walk inside the bar I noticed that her friend was waiting for her inside . Both of them were married I saw wedding ring . I was expecting to see their Husbands but I didn't see . they sat close to my table after some minutes 2 men sitting opposite me initiate discussion with them in a funny way . I was to surprise to see them giving the men attention I was expecting a bash from them. After some minutes they Join the men at their own table . the men ordered Drinks and Isi Ewu . I was observing everything going on there. They were gisting and exchanged contacts . After the match I left the place some many thoughts was running on mind .

This Life no balance in all . Fear Women and Live Long because Wetin my Late Dad suffer on top my step mom I no go fit talk finish here ..

abi na Girls of 16-18 years wey dey follow aged men of 50-60 years go bar sit down dey drink . after you will waste your hard earned money for Bride price .

and Foreign women don't do this ? OYO is your case, Not all Nigerian women cheat, then again you are in a Bar, so what did you expect ?

2 Likes

Re: More Reasons I Consider Not To Marry Nigerian Girls by benhope222: 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2021
Kayberg:
Not a genuine excuse.
You were expecting to find a virgin in a brothel, that's the answer to your write up.

I know some women can be loose and annoying at times, but believe me, there are still good ones out there. But they're not noticed because you can't find them in places where you can easily get one to get them laid.

Most men/women who scream all men are the same go for men/women they knew they can use and dump easily. When one side then happen to fall in love during the game, while the other knew the game and wasn't falling in love and ended up dumping the other, the dumped come out to cry and complain.

Hoping to get quick laying will not allow you observe or notice the decent men/women.

I know how many times I've been betrayed because I do not believe in sex for fun thing. So those women you saw are just one example of, 'Find them anywhere and take them anywhere'.
No one should let me read on this platform again that there are no good men or women in Nigeria. Or your comment or posts will be reported.
Rubbish.
Oga you sound bittered . Nigerian Girls are all useless period ..

1 Like

Re: More Reasons I Consider Not To Marry Nigerian Girls by qtguru(m): 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2021
benhope222:
Oga you sound bittered . Nigerian Girls are all useless period ..

The irony

Most of your posts are about how Nigerian girls are useless,

3 Likes

Re: More Reasons I Consider Not To Marry Nigerian Girls by 360clips: 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2021
Learn to mind ur business. Dumb ape.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Reasons I Consider Not To Marry Nigerian Girls by Chriskito09: 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2021
Zzor:

Are u a good urself
Re: More Reasons I Consider Not To Marry Nigerian Girls by GOFRONT(m): 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2021
Marriage is overrated

1 Like

Re: More Reasons I Consider Not To Marry Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2021
Chriskito09:

Are u a good urself
Yes I'm good and if you think otherwise please give your reasons and be truthful
Re: More Reasons I Consider Not To Marry Nigerian Girls by stupidmod3: 4:24pm On Mar 08, 2021
Zzor:
see ur mouth
Re: More Reasons I Consider Not To Marry Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 08, 2021
benhope222:

something wey I don commot for urine grin
Same way remove that idea from your brain

2 Likes

Re: More Reasons I Consider Not To Marry Nigerian Girls by mosdii(m): 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

5 Likes

Re: More Reasons I Consider Not To Marry Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2021
if u planning to marry a foreign woman then the typical nigerian male attitude u also have to drop it once u leave the shores of naija
the believe that man is polygamous and he is free to marry as many women as possible u have to drop it cheesy
also the believe that the man is free to sleep with as many women as possible when married u also have to drop it
the other believe that u free to give ur wife dirty slap when una get arguement and punch her like Anthony joshua u also have to drop that mentality
if u no gree drop am and carry such mentality with u then u will always have problems too with the foreign woman
At least with nigerian women u can still have sidechicks and marry other wives and she wont give u wahala as long as u get money cheesy
u might not have that luxury with a foreign lady

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Reasons I Consider Not To Marry Nigerian Girls by R1CHSATAN: 5:23pm On Mar 08, 2021
Zzor:
is it that you dont have a job or you are just frustrated? 24 hours u are online like that my ugly cousin
Re: More Reasons I Consider Not To Marry Nigerian Girls by Jeon(f): 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2021
benhope222:

stop complaining the good men are getting the good women
while the bad men are getting the bad women
it seems like you are under the bad classification. you just need to check and change yourself

1 Like

Re: More Reasons I Consider Not To Marry Nigerian Girls by Jeon(f): 5:41pm On Mar 08, 2021
benhope222:

ur dad was not contented with what he got. this is one of the disadvantages of poly family system.

1 Like

Re: More Reasons I Consider Not To Marry Nigerian Girls by Angelacruz: 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2021
[img]

Re: More Reasons I Consider Not To Marry Nigerian Girls by inegbedion30210: 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2021
:Good women are for good men shikenaAre u a good urself
Re: More Reasons I Consider Not To Marry Nigerian Girls by Remijuice: 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2021
lefulefu:
if u planning to marry a foreign woman then the typical nigerian male attitude u also have to drop it once u leave the shores of naija
the believe that man is polygamous and he is free to marry as many women as possible u have to drop it cheesy
also the believe that the man is free to sleep with as many women as possible when married u also have to drop it
the other believe that u free to give ur wife dirty slap when una get arguement and punch her like Anthony joshua u also have to drop that mentality
if u no gree drop am and carry such mentality with u then u will always have problems too with the foreign woman
At least with nigerian women u can still have sidechicks and marry other wives and she wont give u wahala as long as u get money cheesy
u might not have that luxury with a foreign lady

Ahhhh!

If I drop all this, which one I go take again? tongue

1 Like

Re: More Reasons I Consider Not To Marry Nigerian Girls by tosaino95(m): 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2021
Kayberg:
Not a genuine excuse.

Rubbish.

Nothing you go talk wey go change the way most girls are especially those you think are decent and find out even Run girls are better than them...

1 Like

Re: More Reasons I Consider Not To Marry Nigerian Girls by leonard002(m): 7:46pm On Mar 08, 2021
Really it depends on the places you frequent and the kinds of people you come across

1 Like

Re: More Reasons I Consider Not To Marry Nigerian Girls by abfemi163: 7:51pm On Mar 08, 2021
benhope222:

you talk and reason like you were not born and raised in Nigeria .

Funny enough i was ooo
But i looked at the ryt places
Re: More Reasons I Consider Not To Marry Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 08, 2021
Zzor:
Yes I'm good and if you think otherwise please give your reasons and be truthful
You shouldn't be good to any man that doesn't deserve your goodness.
I am a guy but my philosophy is deeper.
Re: More Reasons I Consider Not To Marry Nigerian Girls by Gudiza(m): 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2021
oga stop disturbing us abeg.
We already know the kind of area you're from, which of course correlates with the women around you.
Make we hear word nigerian girls r dis, Nigerian girls r dat..
Ours r NOT.... state the area you're from & try not to generalise next time.
Capiche!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Would You Marry? / Older Women Looking For Younger Guys For Pleasure And A Good Time. / She Sat On My Laps With Her Nak3d Pv-ssy Which Led To Unplanned Quickiee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.