Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,004 members, 7,838,517 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/03/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/03/2021 (107 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/03/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/01/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/09/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/03/2021 by dallyemmy: 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 9TH MARCH 2021.

THEME: BEWARE OF FALSE PROPHETS I

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 09/03/2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/03/2021 by dallyemmy: 8:50am On Mar 09, 2021
Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, Father, for not giving me the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, give me the spirit of discernment that will enable me identify and know, which spirit operates in anyone ministering on Your divine altar, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let me never fall victim of false prophets; no matter how hard they may try to hide, expose and disgrace them, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let every mark of a false prophet in my life be destroyed by the blood of Jesus, and, let every plant You have not planted in my life, be uprooted, in Jesus' name.

6.I render null and void, and of no effect, every weapon of fear fashioned against me, from the pit of hell, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, set free today, every true and genuine seeker of Yours, who has fallen victim of these wolves in sheep's skin, in Your Church, in Jesus' name.

8.I decree and declare, that, I shall not fall prey of the devices of false prophets; and will never be their victim, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, uphold me by Your right hand of righteousness, till the end; please, let me finish well and strong, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; and, renew his strength, anointing and grace, daily, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Todays Quote / Is The Bible God's Word ( Part 1) / Pastor Joseph Prince - Feeling Troubled? Start Praying In The Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.