Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses (227388 Views)

Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? / Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by eveseh(f): 10:40am On Apr 23, 2006
ini edo

chioma

stephanie okereke

lilian bach

shan george

nkiru syvanus
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by mpassy(m): 8:40am On Apr 24, 2006
I have recently watch the Movie Title TRUE LOVE and MY LOVE.
My personel view of this two MOVIES is, They are the best. They portrait Life.
Though i have seen Ads regarding other Nigerian Movies and i love them, awsome.

I "d like to see more of Genevieve, Omotola and Ramsey.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by leiks05: 11:15am On Apr 24, 2006
i fink d most beautiful 9ja acteress is caroline ekanem(no1)
then we can now talk of omotola,steph okereke,genny,ini odo,
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Ashiwaju(m): 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2006
Well, its good, its all thought and "i think, I think and i Think" because i dont see how my omo sexy would come second and adage don talk am finish say na eye know wetin him belle want. so its a free world, me i fit love omo tola for her look make another person love cossy for her boobs. its all opinion.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by mpassy(m): 12:24am On Apr 25, 2006
smileyThanks for your repply. can someone tell me if Ramsey is still acting?
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by queen2(f): 8:24am On Apr 25, 2006
yeah, he's still acting
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by dip: 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2006
Queen b (copy cat) which be stephanie bette pass maureen solomon. i wonder how wowo you be. i forgot to mention mureen solomon. she is so cute. i heard she is dating gentle Jack. they are both cute. look at her dentine.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by mpassy(m): 4:10am On Apr 26, 2006
List of Most Beautiful Actress.

1. Omotola
2. Genevieve
3. Ini and the than the rest. Any body got a problem with that.

Note: I would sincerly and apreciate if someone can tell me their address please

chiao
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by mpassy(m): 4:30am On Apr 26, 2006
cheesy Omotola should be first than Genevieve

kiss she is s, & Beautifull, everything.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by henry007(m): 4:47am On Apr 26, 2006
i think there are some unknown actresses who are very beautiful and sexy .my 1st 5 are;
GENEVIEVE
CAROLINE EKANEM
INI EDO
OMOTOL JALADE
MONALISA CHINDA
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by mpassy(m): 4:52am On Apr 26, 2006
I still think Omo the most beautiful creature on this planet.
She is everything. cry tongue unless some one disagree with me than expalin

see ya
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Ashiwaju(m): 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2006
Most Beautiful girl on the planet bawo, Ati bere, naija and exageration. They all have their own beauty jare. arrange them as you like am na ur choice
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Jeneba: 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2006
I believe, the most beautiful actresses in Nigeria are

Patience Uzokwor(SHE IS MY FAVOURITE ACTRESS, I LOVE HER)
Liz Benson.   Considering their ages and they already have children. They are yet still pretty. Can U imagine how pretty they were in their early twenties?

Ini Edo
Chioma Cku,
Stella Damasus
                                     ,  are very pretty.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by henry007(m): 1:38am On Apr 27, 2006
i think stephanie is not bad,but she has a manish stature and pple think she's too straight(lepa) 4 a lady but i think she's got the tarlent to make u wanna watch more nigerian films, check out critical decision, soo hot

Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by eveseh(f): 7:08am On Apr 27, 2006
she's hoot cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by queen2(f): 11:23pm On Apr 27, 2006
she's just ok
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by hotangel2(f): 11:26pm On Apr 27, 2006
someone drew that lipliner, she doesnt have it in the original picture. cheesy
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by henry007(m): 12:53am On Apr 28, 2006
yes i put a lip liner on her lip so she won't spoil my photo album, she's really not close to wat u have up there. anyway, i have another hot list 4 the 5 most beautiful and i think omotola should be second and genevieve first, then caroline ekanem should be third, then stella(i think she has a bulgy set of eyes) should be 4th ut ini edo shouldn't be there dis time cos i noticed dat she can't do without contact lens(though i luv her with it) but i feel contact is not 4 every one so i'll give it to ekui torsia( girl in heavens gate that got pegnant too early and refused to abort it). i 'll like to comend on some very beautiful nairaland girls eg snazzy, u need to check out her profile
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Z4M4eva(f): 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2006
Stephanie looks real pretty in that pic. smiley
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by henry007(m): 12:18am On Apr 30, 2006
well u all better atart changing ur mind cos waat u are seeing there has been pofessionally photo audited by me. now hare is the real pic and SPOT THE DIFFERENCE

Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Angiecool: 3:43pm On Apr 30, 2006
OMOTOLA
Stella damasus-aboderine
ini edo
genevieve nnaji(she's a bit artificial,see her in super love)
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by talula: 7:32pm On May 04, 2006
Stella Damascus aboderin wink
Liz Benson
grace amah
omtola is OK, but her backside is too big embarassed
Genevieve is OK but not as pretty as most people say. lipsrsealed
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Barbrie(f): 5:54pm On May 13, 2006
4 me i think that
Ini Edo,
Mareen Solemen,
Omotala
Dakora

r all reall pretty
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by nakinzibe: 1:52pm On May 17, 2006
we all know that Gene is the most ''BEAUTIFUL'' girl,actress, and Nollywood star ''NIGERIA''has ever had in history!
doesn't care what y'all say,think,or believe.

so what do y'all think? ooh lipsrsealed tongue cry kiss undecided lipsrsealed embarassed shocked sad angry grin cheesy wink smiley smiley answer me fools!

ifakinz ibe
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by bolalondon(f): 3:57pm On May 18, 2006
well lets talk about the most pretiest actress
as 4 me;
liz benson,chioma,omotola[ my lovely lady]
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by bolalondon(f): 4:44pm On May 18, 2006
sorry to say,saintjoe smiley are u sure that u eyes are not decieveing u?pls if u are not yet married,plz and plz let poeple help u do the selection of a woman.
how can u say genevive is, i cant even say it because she is not wort it,
i agree with goodguy wink and others, wat about:; cheesy
lizzy benson,stella,chioma,ini edo,omotola,this ones are born naturally pretty.

watch lizzy from her age and see the kind of beauty i talk about,
stella and omotola after their child berries take a good look at them.
than cheakout the youngstars,chioma and ini aren't they naturally beautful?
if only one of mybrothers can marry one of them and bring her to london i dont
mind kiss
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by bolalondon(f): 5:33pm On May 19, 2006
i dont like when we talk about people u guys mention genevive,
when we have people like
omotola
lizzy
ini
chioma
stella

una get eyes sef? its a question!
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by henry007(m): 4:34pm On May 20, 2006
bol, i'll appreciate it if u put her at the end of that list cos b4 her there was some one and that person aint even in ur list , who are we talkin about here, the one time star actress regina askia(now rudolf) . i think she's notin close to gene maybe because of her bitchy lifestyle or maybe i've seen her face to much in da past. the same way i'm seeing genny's face all the time, her beauty is fadin in my eyes and sometin new is (caroline ekanem) check her out ABEG!!!
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by omuwa: 7:18pm On May 22, 2006
finally, someone remembered Rita Dominic. There are some others that I dont know their names. I think are are prettier than most people's top five
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by hotangel2(f): 11:56pm On May 22, 2006
genevieve. She's a true beauty!!!

A picture of her at the World premiere of "30 days" the movie.

Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by omuwa: 12:02pm On May 23, 2006
we thank God for good make up. have u seen gene with her pimple infected face?
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by henry007(m): 3:03am On May 24, 2006
Everyone knows dat pimples is part of nigerian maturity and no one could be above scars, blemish or sun burns on their faces. Some good lookin pple may even have eczema somewhere around their body u'll never get to see. So pimples doesn't make gene any uglier

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

Photo: Mr Ibu's Acquires Multi-million Naira Mansion / Most Handsome White Men/Boys / Rema Is Not Dead, See What Happened (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.