Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses (227435 Views)

Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? / Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by dip: 5:32pm On Mar 09, 2006
another person i forgot to put in my list was
bimbo akintola
dacura egbuson
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by dip: 5:37pm On Mar 09, 2006
Queens2, i have a question for you. and i don't mean to be rude but do you have a job or is this the only work you do. pls tell me how much they pay you. you are in every damn place. gad damn it.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by blackie22(f): 8:50pm On Mar 09, 2006
for me genny is the most beautiful. my gurl is a black beauty and yall all know it, so how about stop hatin.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by asor: 2:25pm On Mar 14, 2006
It should be Omotola Jolade
Ini Edo
Genevieve Nnaji
Grace Amah
Stephanie Okereke
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 14, 2006
hi everyboby iam new here
here is my list which i think is
the best
Ini Edo/ coolthis girl is gorgouse but people do not know yet number one kiss
Omotola/she is sexy very hot wink
Genevieve/she is very beautiful smiley
Regina aksia/beautiful body cool
oge okoye/cute cute kiss
stephanie okreke/nice smileyblack color cheesy

best list guys wink i love this forum i love all of you kiss
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2006
Ini Edo
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by loveme(f): 9:31pm On Mar 15, 2006
hi evrybody.i am new here.got fascinated by this topic.as for me,wil rate the actresses like;
1. omotola
2 stella
3 ini edo
4 genieve
5stephanie
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by queen2(f): 1:40pm On Mar 16, 2006
dip:

Queens2, i have a question for you. and i don't mean to be rude but do you have a job or is this the only work you do. please tell me how much they pay you. you are in every damn place. gad damn it.

Hey!!!, dip, if its your problem, i will tell u why im alwayz here, just reply me and tell me how its afftecting u, if its genuine, and wil really affect u, then i promise i will tell ucuz i dont really know wat ur problem is, the last time u said i called u bitch. angry
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by obio(f): 3:09pm On Mar 16, 2006
IF U DON'T MIND THE MOST BEAUTIFUL NIGERIAN ACTRESS IS GRACE AMAH AND NO OTHER PERSON
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by obio(f): 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2006
I AM NEW HERE AND AM SUPRISED THE DISCUSSION STOPPED LONG TIME AGO THAT IS SINCE LAST YEAR BUT FOR ALL I KNOW THE MOST BEAUTIFUL NIGERIA ACTRESS IS GRACE AMAH
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by obio(f): 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2006
I AM NEW HERE AND AM SUPRISED THE DISCUSSION STOPPED LONG TIME AGO THAT IS SINCE LAST YEAR BUT FOR ALL I KNOW THE MOST BEAUTIFUL NIGERIA ACTRESS IS GRACE AMAH QUOTE ME ANYWHERE, ANYTIME AND ANY,
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 16, 2006
Ini Edo
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by keliscia(f): 2:39pm On Mar 21, 2006
hiiii!!!! vivianam i wanted  to let you know that you are wrong tongue. amotola is not better than genevieve, can't you see gennys pics she is beautiful very very beautiful
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Vien1: 8:38pm On Mar 28, 2006
Hi Guys:
For those who still doubt Gene. You ought to check out this website http://www.jolis.net she is used to advertise on that site and men , she is the queen of my heart!!

Some body help, does any body know Ini Edo's email address?

My Order would be:
Gene
Ini ,
Chuma Chik,
[I dont know the rest of the names]
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Vien1: 8:51pm On Mar 28, 2006
I stick on:
Gene and then Ini Edo! They both are queen of my heart!

For those who want to see the beauty of Gene, check this site out: http://www.jolis.net
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by obio(f): 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2006
HI GIRLS I THINK IS HIGH TIME YOU SEND IN UR OWN PICS SO THAT WE WILL KNOW IF YOU ARE UGLY OR BEAUTIFUL OR UGLYBEAUTIFUL
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Hotstepper(f): 5:43am On Apr 01, 2006
@V-i-e-n, we'all probably seen dat, computer did dat aite, PERIOD, even u can be like dat
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by keliscia(f): 7:48pm On Apr 01, 2006
HI!!!!!!to everybody
talking about computers yes they can make you look pretty in your pic but they can't do miracles apart from removing some pimppols from your face, WHAT I WANT TO SAY IS THAT GENEVIEVE IS NOT BEAUTIFUL IN HER PICS BEACAUSE OF WHAT THE COMPUTER CAN DO,i'S BECAUSE SHE HAVE A NATURAL BEAUTY. wink

Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Deepop(f): 1:43am On Apr 02, 2006
this wat i personally feel wink, Geneveive Nnaji
stella damascus
Omotola Ekeinde
stephenie
Ini edo
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by jada: 8:25am On Apr 02, 2006
hi all, i am a African American woman married to a nigerian man and a big fan of african movies. i think nigerians are doing very well but the problem i have is the bleaching and the wigs. why are the women bleaching their skin just to look like white women, i thought it was african movies, this is SOOOOOOOO SICK AND SAD. i didn't mean to offend anybody but i am just curious because this epidemic has spread all over africa and it's pathetic, the idea of promoting white supremacy is worse in here(the US) BUT WE DON'T NEED THAT TOO COMING FROM AFRICA, i love all the actresses that have not bleached their skin, it about time we black people start loving ourselves and our black skin.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Saintjoe(m): 2:07am On Apr 08, 2006
Ini Edo the best Nigeria actress.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Saintjoe(m): 2:08am On Apr 08, 2006
Ini Edo the most beautiful Nigeria actress.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by ik3: 8:24pm On Apr 10, 2006
Among all the Nigerian artiste, Regina Askia is da bomb;
she is unrivalled, despite the rumors spread by some yellow press of her sportive adventure.
She is indeed too tight for comfort
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Priscila(f): 12:21pm On Apr 11, 2006
My list goes from most beautiful downwards
Omotola
stella Damasus
Genevieve
Chioma chukwuka
Regina Askia
Oge Okoye
Lilian bach
Stephanie Okereke
Ini Edo
Grace Amah
Chiege Alsigwe
Ifeoma Anyiam
Padita Agu
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by eveseh(f): 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2006
well i dont know why every one saying gene is beautiful even me when i make up like
her i will be more beautiful beautiful is not by making up puting all kinda stuff on ya.
Beautiful is from ya heart well if u say gene is beautiful let her one day take off her hair infront u,u are gonna run from her.
Well all thoguht that me ini edo is beautiful without make up so that's why she's my girl
and she will always be my girlxxx.

am eve from liberia lives in holland. grin
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by eveseh(f): 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2006
well i will take dakore en ini
well stella is also beautiful

Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by eveseh(f): 8:50pm On Apr 12, 2006
well the most beautiful nigeria actress i know is ini edo and omotola jalade

well my list

ini edo
dakore
nkiru syvanus
rita
stella
chioma
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by naiken(f): 4:47am On Apr 13, 2006
um, this is one tough forum coz all this actresses have got their own unique beauty and all of them can be no1 in their own category nway if i have to list my list gonna be kinda long n somewhat confused coz i really don know how to base my judgement nway here we go
Stella D
Gene
Omo T
Chiom
no5 goes to a lady that i cant believ ave4gotten her name will try to remember it
Ini
well many more follow that i am unable to list n oh how can i 4 get Stephanie

coming to older actresses
LIz of course
there's one lady i havent heard her name being mentioned even once
Hilda Dokubo is she still in acting thing?
rita edochie n some i cant remeber their names

well in this list am not hiating but just giving my opnion
Eucharia looks like jezebel if i may
dakore doesnt strike me n neither does Rita Dominic
then comes Regina askia there's something about her eyes that i dont like
well thats my five cent
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by eveseh(f): 9:50pm On Apr 17, 2006
ini,omotola,stealla,dakore nkiru syvanus and oge,chioma
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by queen2(f): 8:07am On Apr 18, 2006
Dakore is not the most beautiful,but she's beautiful too
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by eveseh(f): 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2006
u can say that again
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by beauty22(f): 12:30pm On Apr 19, 2006
hello,
Does Dakore has a website? pls help.thank you so much. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

Photo: Mr Ibu's Acquires Multi-million Naira Mansion / Most Handsome White Men/Boys / Rema Is Not Dead, See What Happened (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.