Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,571 members, 7,861,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:57 PM

Virgin Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin Lady (894 Views)

As A Virgin Man Can You Marry A Non Virgin Lady? / I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find / Is It Possible To See A Virgin Lady @ 26 Years ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Virgin Lady by Lepalomo(f): 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2011
Imagine, a lady told her boy friend that she was a virgin and which is not.
Now her boy friend is proposing to her for marriage
and she don’t know what to tell him.
What advise can you give to that kind of a person?
Re: Virgin Lady by gentlem80(m): 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2011
@OP

Ok, I could clearly see the light at the end of the tunnel (u are the lady she? cool). The best advice for you is to tell the dude the truth asap and let him enjoy what u have used ur lies to deprive him off.

If I were the guy I will just end the relationship (who knows what other skeletons u have in ur cupboard). Kapish

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry An Older Woman Or Man? / Can I Substitute My Girl Friend With Her Friend? / How To Woo A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.