Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,750 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

How To Resist Temptation To Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Resist Temptation To Cheat (251 Views)

Can You Resist Temptation Of A Lady With This Cute Bumbum / Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Resist Temptation To Cheat by michyking: 6:35pm On Mar 08, 2021
In my previous article, i talked about 8 reasons why people cheat in a relationship ( https://michyking.com/8-reasons-why-people-cheat-in-a-relationship/ ). Cheating is taking an action at the expense of someone or people's emotions, feelings etc. It is said to mean denying someone his or her position.
Cheating In a relationship have a very negative effect as it breaks a good relationship and hinders the achievement of such relationship. Cheating makes one’s partner unhappy and causes emotional trauma to the partner at the receiving end.
However, nobody is perfect. There’s a gigantic distinction between contemplating cheating and doing so. Also, being in a relationship or being married won’t naturally take away your attraction in others, neither does it mean that interested individuals will quit pursuing you for sex and other extramarital affairs. When you are faced with temptations to cheat, the fact is that there are things that will help you resist or overcome the situation. Follow this link to my website to read the full article. ( https://michyking.com/how-to-resist-the-temptation-to-cheat/ )

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Want In A Relationship Or Marriage. / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / [VIDEO] Finally Found The Interview, “why Are You Gay”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.