Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

How Do I End This Relationship?? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I End This Relationship?? (54378 Views)

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 13, 2021
IAmTobore:
I'm sorry with the way I sounded harsh. I hope you get the wisdom and guts to make decisions that will favour you.

It's okay. smiley

Gaining more insight isn't something to be ashamed of.
Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by FalseOracle50: 1:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
Fortune surely sorrounds the man my daughter. You miss a life partner if you miss him on your marital journey.

The Oracle has spoken.
Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
FalseOracle50:
Fortune surely sorrounds the man my daughter. You miss a life partner if you miss him on your marital journey.

The Oracle has spoken.

All this people claiming oracle everywhere. grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by LauraClasikVibe(f): 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2021
Joshforeal:
Solution. Date me
drop your mail
Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by Joshforeal: 5:59pm On Mar 16, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
drop your mail
joshujjo@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by FalseProphet1(m): 6:00pm On Mar 16, 2021
StacyO:
Please read through.

I'm actually in my early twenties, not that I'm too old for marriage anyway. One of my top clients who I'm trying to polish out a business with, went ahead to arrange a mini impromptu by fire by force relationship for me and his brother.

Like bethrothing someone to someone else without their full consent.

It was a men's arrangement cause, I was surprised how they all came to that agreement.

I tried breaking up with him the first time and he told his brothers about it. Guilt almost finished me cause, I was blamed for the excuse I brought up. His uncle who is in charge of the contract brought us back together again.

The main issue now is that I want to break up with the guy once and for all but, I don't want to hurt him and I still have to save the contract at hand.

The guy is very much attached to me already and I won't fake it, I'm equally beginning to feel butterflies in my stomach.

I want to go about it in a very simple way. So that at the end, we all go our separate ways happy.

Any idea is highly welcomed. Serious and mature minds please.

Thank you.

Modified:: I told him my own part of the story and my reasons of not wanting to be in a relationship with him.
I'm not ready for any relationship now and I dont like him. Most importantly, I dont want to chop his money while deceiving him.

He is still not accepting reality but, I'm sure with time, he'll move on.

PS: His uncle isn't aware of this yet and I begged him not to tell anyone.
So have you finally ended it?
Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2021
FalseProphet1:

So have you finally ended it?

Yeah.

I did.
Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by escapellee(m): 6:20pm On Mar 16, 2021
For good and professional massage therapy . anywhere in abuja .call/WhatsApp 07033543846.home / hotel service .

Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by FalseProphet1(m): 6:22pm On Mar 16, 2021
StacyO:

Yeah.

I did.

Good meaning that you're single and ready to mingle. I've been lead to propose marriage to you, I see us getting married and having cute kids. This I have seen.
Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 16, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Good meaning that you're single and ready to mingle. I've been lead to propose marriage to you, I see us getting married and having cute kids. This I have seen.
You're quite funny. grin

Very funny.

Most of your prophecies ain't even true to begin with.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by iamyemiakins(m): 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2021
StacyO:
You're quite funny. grin

Very funny.
Give FalseProphet a chance
Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by FalseProphet1(m): 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
StacyO:

You're quite funny. grin

Very funny.

There's nothing funny in my proposal, just say yes so that we can do the will of the creator.

About my prophesies not being true, you certainly don't know how the spirit realm works.

God is merciful meaning he's willing to change his mind. God told Jonah to tell the people of Niniveh that they'll be destroyed in 3 days, the people prayed and God changed his mind. I am very sure that most people would have called Jonah a false prophet but he wasn't God restrained his hand. So my beautiful bride, thats how the spirit realm works, when we get married I will tell you more about it.
Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by Truthabulabula(m): 9:35pm On Mar 16, 2021
FalseProphet1:

There's nothing funny in my proposal, just say yes so that we can do the will of the creator.

About my prophesies not being true, you certainly don't know how the spirit realm works.

God is merciful meaning he's willing to change his mind. God told Jonah to tell the people of Niniveh that they'll be destroyed in 3 days, the people prayed and God changed his mind. I am very sure that most people would have called Jonah a false prophet but he wasn't God restrained his hand. So my beautiful bride, thats how the spirit realm works, when we get married I will tell you more about it.

Wrong move.

Try somewhere man. She taken already
Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by FalseProphet1(m): 6:16am On Mar 17, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Give FalseProphet a chance
Thanks bro
Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by FalseProphet1(m): 6:17am On Mar 17, 2021
Truthabulabula:

Wrong move.

Try somewhere man. She taken already
Stop being a simp, she stated clearly on this thread that she's single.
Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by jibbzion(m): 8:19am On Mar 17, 2021
StacyO:
Please read through.

I'm actually in my early twenties, not that I'm too old for marriage anyway. One of my top clients who I'm trying to polish out a business with, went ahead to arrange a mini impromptu by fire by force relationship for me and his brother.

It was a men's arrangement cause, I was surprised how they all came to that agreement.

I tried breaking up with him the first time and he told his brothers about it. Guilt almost finished me cause, I was blamed for the excuse I brought up. His uncle who is in charge of the contract brought us back together again.

The main issue now is that I want to break up with the guy once and for all but, I don't want to hurt him and I still have to save the contract at hand.

The guy is very much attached to me already and I won't fake it, I'm equally beginning to feel butterflies in my stomach.

I want to go about it in a very simple way. So that at the end, we all go our separate ways happy.

Thank you.

Modified:: I told him my own part of the story and my reasons of not wanting to be in a relationship with him.
I'm not ready for any relationship now and I dont like him. Most importantly, I dont want to chop his money while deceiving him.

First, go to the uncle who is your business partner and tell him you won't want to mix business with pleasure: and how it's not safe for you or the business.

Also, tell him his brother is not someone you'd really like to settle down with in all honesty.

Ask for God's favour.

Good luck!
Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by AlphaSoul: 9:22am On Mar 17, 2021
StacyO:
Please read through.

Thank you.

+1
Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by Truthabulabula(m): 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Stop being a simp, she stated clearly on this thread that she's single.
She's my only choice.

You find someone else man.

Lotta women on this forum.
Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 27, 2021
AlphaSoul:

+1

I don't understand undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by AlphaSoul: 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2021
StacyO:

I don't understand undecided
You don't? Okay let me school you.

+1... simply means that a person is in agreement with you.

So, I'm in agreement with the choice you've made since you are not feeling him on the gut level. If you go ahead to marry him, you would on a primal level cheat on him with another man who you are attracted to (or lust after).

You are still in your very early 20s, fair-skinned, and you seem intelligent and jovial from your posts. So there's a little more time to
DISCOVER your true needs, and
desires on a romantic and non-romantic basis.

Last but not least... Do you have another moniker on this forum? That moniker, and this one you're using right now gives me a "deja vu."

Ciao.wink
Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2021
AlphaSoul:

You don't? Okay let me school you.

+1... simply means that a person is in agreement with you.

So, I'm in agreement with the choice you've made since you are not feeling him on the gut level. If you go ahead to marry him, you would on a primal level cheat on him with another man who you are attracted to (or lust after).

You are still in your very early 20s, fair-skinned, and you seem intelligent and jovial from your posts. So there's a little more time to
DISCOVER your true needs, and
desires on a romantic and non-romantic basis.

Last but not least... Do you have another moniker on this forum? That moniker, and this one you're using right now gives me a "deja vu."

Ciao.wink

I like the way you handle words.
Quite simple and understandable.

However, I'm not in possession of any other moniker.

grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2021
Truthabulabula:

She's my only choice.

You find someone else man.

Lotta women on this forum.
Stop pursuing husband for me angry

1 Like

Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2021
Before one of ur top client will want you to marry his brother, it shows you are a good person and a wife material. You guys would have not rush your self into a relationship, you both would have studied each other and fall inluv naturally.
If you are already in a relationship with him already, it will hurt his feelings, because no break up without pain.
Secondly I will want you to give it a deep thought, before deciding on staying in the relationship and allow it to grow or ending the relationship...
But don't forget to pray and ask God for directions.
I wish you all the best in whatever decision you choose to take..
Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2021
StacyO:
You're quite funny. grin

Very funny.
Prophet of Buhari
Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2021
IlufoyeOlamife:
Before one of ur top client will want you to marry his brother, it shows you are a good person and a wife materia. You guys would have not rush your self into a relationship, you both would have studied each other and fall inluv naturally.
If you are already in a relationship with him already, it will hurt his feelings, because no break up without pain.
Secondly I will want you to give it a deep thought, before deciding on staying in the relationship and allow it to grow or ending the relationship...
But don't forget to pray and ask God for directions.
I wish you all the best in whatever decision you choose to take..

I don't know how to say yes.
I think that's why guys hate me.

If I don't like you or my spirit doesn't accept you, I can never say yes to you.

Though presently, I plan not to go into any relationship.
It would be a very big evil on me if I accept this guy and lead him on without a focus point.

Anyway, I'm not that much of an angel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by AlphaSoul: 4:41pm On Mar 27, 2021
StacyO:

I like the way you handle words.
Quite simple and understandable.

However, I'm not in possession of any other moniker.

Which did you come across, that made you conclude my having another? grin
You do? Okay I know. It takes an intelligent gurl like you to decode
and understand words. grin

Shhh! It's gonna remain a top secret for now until a little later. I don't want to post the other moniker on here. As for that other moniker, it also starts with "StacyO..." Then she later pulled her photogenic profile pic down.

By the way, are you multilingual?
What languages do you speak?

Are you done with uni yet?
Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 27, 2021
AlphaSoul:

You do? Okay I know. It takes an intelligent gurl like you to decode
and understand words. grin

Shhh! It's gonna remain a top secret for now until a little later. I don't want to post the other moniker on here. As for that other moniker, it also starts with "StacyO..." Then she later pulled her photogenic profile pic down.

By the way, are you multilingual?
What languages do you speak?

Are you done with uni yet?

See you

I know the moniker in question.

Everyone literally mistakes her for me grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2021
StacyO:

I don't know how to say yes.
I think that's why guys hate me.

If I don't like you or my spirit doesn't accept you, I can never say yes to you.

Though presently, I plan not to go into any relationship.
It would be a very big evil on me if I accept this guy and lead him on without a focus point.

Anyway, I'm not that much of an angel.

is ok, just follow your heart..
Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 30, 2021
IlufoyeOlamife:

is ok, just follow your heart..

Sure grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Young Kenyan Man Was Caught Having Sex With A Goat (photos) / Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) / Couple Adopt Olamide Shakitibobo Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.