Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House (8904 Views)

Construction Journal: The Nonuplets By Nexthome / The Grand Atrium Event Centre Is Available For Sale / Atrium Estate Abijo GRA, Lekki Lagos. Special Ember Promo!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 10:15am On May 24, 2021
Cute Modern Elevated Bungalow

XX8 | Trillion

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by Beframia: 9:28pm On May 24, 2021
I saw this on a page today and the first thought that crossed my mind was: @next, the creative advanced baba Lati grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 12:18am On May 25, 2021
Beframia:
I saw this on a page today and the first thought that crossed my mind was: @next, the creative advanced baba Lati grin grin

That’s our goal! To create a niche for the non-conformists grin

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by Greenarrow01(m): 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
@n3xt n3xt pls what is the update on this house.
You haven't posted about it in a while
Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 9:19pm On Jun 05, 2021
Greenarrow01:
@n3xt n3xt pls what is the update on this house.
You haven't posted about it in a while

I’ve been away for sometime.

Carcass stage is currently being rounded up. Installation of steel trusses ongoing.

Perimeter fence and security house installation also ongoing.

I’d provide picture updates later in the week.

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by Beframia: 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2021
@ n3xt: come and complete what you started o, you can't just whet our appetites and not serve the main dish.
I'm really itching to see the completion of this build. Give us updates abeg.. �
Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by Greenarrow01(m): 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2021
Beframia:
@ n3xt: come and complete what you started o, you can't just whet our appetites and not serve the main dish.
I'm really itching to see the completion of this build. Give us updates abeg.. �

Asin
I am badly waiting so see how this project will look like
I want to see it current state
Except of course
If the owner doesn't want him posting more pics or if funds are depleted
Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by Homextras: 9:15pm On Jun 12, 2021
Nice one bro,

If you were to build for resale, which would you consider between four 2/3 bedroom flats or 2 semi detached duplex on 300sqm of land.
Factors- which is ‘cheaper to build’ and which would yield more returns once completed.
Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 6:27am On Jun 13, 2021
Beframia:

Greetings!

Pls kindly expect update on this project soon. The installation of the roof trusses was done last week. Plastering of the roof parapet wall is being planned... a subcontractor may likely handle this.

After this comes the roofing sheet installation which wraps up the carcass phase.

Subcontractors have been carefully handpicked by the client for the next phase of the project.
Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 6:31am On Jun 13, 2021
Greenarrow01:

Asin
I am badly waiting so see how this project will look like
I want to see it current state
Except of course
If the owner doesn't want him posting more pics or if funds are depleted

I want to see it too! I really can’t wait to share the steel roofing and the current look.

I’m sure my client do not have issues with us sharing images, it’s just so unfortunate that we couldn’t get good pictures from all the subtrades working at moment.

I’ll do my best in coming days to get some good pictures and share the final looks of the project.

Regards.
Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 6:38am On Jun 13, 2021
Homextras:
Nice one bro,

If you were to build for resale, which would you consider between four 2/3 bedroom flats or 2 semi detached duplex on 300sqm of land.
Factors- which is ‘cheaper to build’ and which would yield more returns once completed.

Both are great options but the land size might affect your ROI except the location is in a prime area.

I’d do a semi detached duplex instead of block of flats on a 300sqm if it were me. The fewer the number of occupant the better.

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by kkonsults: 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2021
Nice job n3xt

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 7:13am On Jul 05, 2021
kkonsults:
Nice job n3xt

Baba, I hail!

Longest time bro.
Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 7:16am On Jul 05, 2021
Tomorrow, I’d bring you some interesting updates on this build.

A lot has happened in the background but I couldn’t share cos I’ve been away for over a month on the project.

See you later tomorrow!

@money121 pls kindly chat me up when you get this.

+234. 80... 234 29122
Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 7:16am On Jul 05, 2021
Urgent!!!

I need a sure plug for demolition permit in Oshodi area.

Pls dm me +234 80 234... 29122 if you have one.

Thanks.
Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by Greenarrow01(m): 10:49am On Jul 05, 2021
n3xt:
Tomorrow, I’d bring you some interesting updates on this build.

A lot has happened in the background but I couldn’t share cos I’ve been away for over a month on the project.

See you later tomorrow!

@money121 pls kindly chat me up when you get this.

+234. 80... 234 29122

We dey wait ooooo

Personally I want to see how the house will come out like

16m spent so far right ?
Good job.

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 11:14am On Jul 05, 2021
Greenarrow01:

We dey wait ooooo

Personally I want to see how the house will come out like

16m spent so far right ?
Good job.

Yes. 16m

Though we’ve worked on fence, started security house and sandfill the compound after my last update.

I’d be happy to share the beautiful installation of the steel trusses for the roof and every other things in-between.

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2021
New Toy from DEWALT | Chalk Line Reel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaKLY-q68DY

There are several tools in construction sites, but there’s no tool quite as crucial and yet under-appreciated as a chalk line.

I decided to pick this tool because our new and upcoming project call for a perfectly straight line over several meters.

1 Share

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by Greenarrow01(m): 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
n3xt:
New Toy from DEWALT | Chalk Line Reel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaKLY-q68DY

There are several tools in construction sites, but there’s no tool quite as crucial and yet under-appreciated as a chalk line.

I decided to pick this tool because our new and upcoming project call for a perfectly straight line over several meters.

.next
We need pictures
We need pictures
We need pictures

I am patiently following this house

It is an inspiration and I love the lovely work you are doing to it

2 Likes

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 11:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
Experience the ups and downs of what it means to take on a major project as we follow real self-builders from kobocity on their journey to bespoke homes.

Self-build construction diary of a young homeowner: https://www.kobocity.com/d/222-diary-of-a-young-first-time-home-owner-under-30

Sir Tomaths’ Crib: https://www.kobocity.com/d/80-first-time-owner-builder

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 4:52am On Jul 06, 2021
Greenarrow01:

.next
We need pictures
We need pictures
We need pictures

I am patiently following this house

It is an inspiration and I love the lovely work you are doing to it

Wow! Thanks.

You inspire us to do more.
Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2021
XL6 Trillion | Atrium House

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
Steel Trusses

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 12:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
Grills, Fins, Pergola Shades we love.

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ongoing: Atrium Formwork Removal

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by RobbStark(m): 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2021
I am still trying to wrap my head around that your cantilever spaning out enough without any corresponding slab inside the building oga n3xt

Wanted to follow you to the last page and see again your great works before asking

2 Likes

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 5:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
RobbStark:
I am still trying to wrap my head around that your cantilever spaning out enough without any corresponding slab inside the building oga n3xt

Wanted to follow you to the last page and see again your great works before asking

This cantilevered slab you mean?

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by RobbStark(m): 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2021
n3xt:

This cantilevered slab you mean?

Yes ooo brother
Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by keemzy1(m): 6:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
Is this a new project altogether (XX8 Trillion)

n3xt:
XX8 Trillion | Fence by NextHome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE8RPk3QAEs
Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
keemzy1:
Is this a new project altogether (XX8 Trillion)

Yes.
Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by Greenarrow01(m): 6:01am On Jul 08, 2021
n3xt:

Shey you self as you post am
You no happy ? cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin shocked smiley
Our money go cover plastering ?

The house is good

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by somehow: 11:23am On Jul 08, 2021
n3xt:

Are these part of the building?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Real Estate: The Problem Of 'Omo Onile' / Acres Of Land For Sale At Agbara Industrial Layout With C Of O (no Omonile) PICS / Acres Of Land For Sale@benin City V.close To Gele-gele Seaport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.