Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House (8910 Views)

Construction Journal: The Nonuplets By Nexthome / The Grand Atrium Event Centre Is Available For Sale / Atrium Estate Abijo GRA, Lekki Lagos. Special Ember Promo!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by keemzy1(m): 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
Hope the blocks can support the weight of the beam (i.e Grill & fin)

n3xt:
Grills, Fins, Pergola Shades we love.

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 7:01am On Jul 09, 2021
n3xt:
Urgent!!!

[s]I need a sure plug for demolition permit in Oshodi area.

Pls dm me +234 80 234... 29122 if you have one.

Thanks.[/s]

Resolved.

How did you handle the SARS people working in LIRS?
My client pay Tax in FCT and LASG is pushing another XX million for ordinary small duplex.

For those who recently file for building permit/planning permission in Lagos, how did you handle double taxation?

Cutting corner is not an option here.

Thanks.
Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by Austinosconst: 12:29am On Jul 19, 2021
My brother this is wrong. You should have done this with a weak concrete instead of the blocks to carry the weights of those beams. Secondly you should have used a stretcher bond since you decided to use blocks.

Anyway I am not surprised, you are the same brabus we know.

3 Likes

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 1:00am On Jul 19, 2021
somehow:

Are these part of the building?

Of course you know it’s not part of the building sir grin
Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 1:02am On Jul 19, 2021
n3xt:
The Atrium

Now this is part of the building grin
Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 1:28am On Jul 19, 2021
Austinosconst:
My brother this is wrong. You should have done this with a weak concrete instead of the blocks to carry the weights of those beams. Secondly you should have used a stretcher bond since you decided to use blocks.

That’s not my work. It’s the next building to XL6 Trillion | Atrium House.

Nice observation. Thanks for sharing with us. cool

Pic - Take a good look at the design of Grills, Fins and the Cantilevered Slab at XL6 Trillion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by somehow: 9:53am On Jul 19, 2021
n3xt:

That’s not my work. It’s the next building to XL6 Trillion | Atrium House.

Nice observation. Thanks for sharing with us. cool

Pic - Take a good look at the design of Grills, Fins and the Cantilevered Slab at XL6 Trillion.

You can now see why I posted what I did earlier on here?
Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by somehow: 7:47am On Jul 30, 2021
Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by somehow: 3:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by somehow: 8:41am On Aug 02, 2021
Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by Beframia: 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2021
N3XT, where is you? cheesy

somehow:
Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by somehow: 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2021
Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by somehow: 10:36am On Aug 05, 2021
Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 11:06am On Aug 05, 2021
Beframia:

N3XT, where is you? cheesy

I’m very much around. I’m not just in Lagos at the moment to oversee the activities going on this project. Hence lack of updates.

_____

I’ll be in Lagos tomorrow to resume work on our Badore Mixed-Use Development Project. So I’d be using one stone to kill two birds.

Pic below.

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by somehow: 8:29am On Aug 06, 2021
Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 9:01am On Aug 06, 2021
somehow:

How can I be of help sir?

You have my full attention sir. Please be kind enough to let me know how I can be of help.

Thanks
Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by somehow: 10:03am On Aug 06, 2021
n3xt:

How can I be of help sir?

You have my full attention sir. Please be kind enough to let me know how I can be of help.

Thanks

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by somehow: 8:06am On Aug 07, 2021
Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by somehow: 6:48pm On Aug 08, 2021
Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by somehow: 11:13am On Aug 10, 2021
Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by somehow: 8:11am On Aug 11, 2021
Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 8:35am On Aug 11, 2021
somehow:

Oga, I’ve asked you to air your concerns on here. What could be wrong that you felt can’t be addressed offline but people needs to know?

Kindly share and stop making a fuss out of nothing sir.

Is it like someone collect money from you and ran away?
Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by somehow: 8:44am On Aug 11, 2021
n3xt:

Oga, I’ve asked you to air your concerns on here. What could be wrong that you felt can’t be addressed offline but people needs to know?

Kindly share and stop making a fuss out of nothing sir.

Is it like someone collect money from you and ran away?

.. . .
Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by somehow: 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2021
Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by bolu1986(m): 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
whats happening to this project?? anything delaying delivery timeline?

oga next we need update o
Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 7:21am On Aug 18, 2021
n3xt:

Resolved.

How did you handle the SARS people working in LIRS?
My client pay Tax in FCT and LASG is pushing another XX million for ordinary small duplex.

For those who recently file for building permit/planning permission in Lagos, how did you handle double taxation?

Cutting corner is not an option here.

Thanks.

The lingering tax issue now resolved. It took less than 8 hours. Sometimes, all it takes is having the right connection.

There are too many corrupt elements in Lagos Civil Service.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by somehow: 9:18am On Aug 20, 2021
Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by somehow: 11:30am On Aug 25, 2021
Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by BrickDevo: 2:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by tbred: 6:03pm On Jan 09, 2022
Following
Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by DUNKA(m): 6:16pm On Jan 09, 2022
tbred:
Following
following what?
Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by DUNKA(m): 9:17am On Jan 10, 2022
tbred:
Following
https://www.nairaland.com/3148782/how-select-good-builder#46311187

Bosun/brabus/nexthome is a fraudulent bulider. He is incompetent and swindled the owner of this build millions of naira. Give him any of your project at your own peril.

Do you own Investigation of how he has duped more that 10 people right here in nairaland.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Real Estate: The Problem Of 'Omo Onile' / Acres Of Land For Sale At Agbara Industrial Layout With C Of O (no Omonile) PICS / Acres Of Land For Sale@benin City V.close To Gele-gele Seaport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.