Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,114 members, 7,957,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:17 AM

Arsenal's Alexandre Lacazette Offered to Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Juventus - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal's Alexandre Lacazette Offered to Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Juventus (15765 Views)

Barcelona Atletico Exit The Champions League / Rasheedat Ajibade Scores A Brace, Oshoala Scores Too As Barcelona, Atletico Win / Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal's Alexandre Lacazette Offered to Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Juventus by Sallam12: 9:58pm On Mar 08, 2021

Arsenal striker Alexandre Lacazette 'offered to Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Juventus by his representatives' with Frenchman 'keen for a new experience overseas'

Alexandre Lacazette enters the final year of his Arsenal contract this summer
He has endured limited game time under Gunners boss Mikel Arteta this term
The Frenchman has scored nine goals in 23 matches in the league this season
European giants Barcelona, Juventus and Atletico Madrid have reportedly been offered the chance to sign Alexandre Lacazette.

Lacazette - who will enter the final year of his Arsenal contract this summer - has been in and out of the first team this season under Mikel Arteta, scoring nine goals in 23 matches in the Premier League.

And according to Calciomercato.com, Lacazette is ready to leave England and wants to experience a new chapter overseas after failing to properly establish himself at the Emirates.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9339591/amp/Arsenal-striker-Alexandre-Lacazette-offered-Barcelona-Atletico-Madrid-Juventus.html

Re: Arsenal's Alexandre Lacazette Offered to Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Juventus by Cousin9999: 4:27am On Mar 09, 2021
Re: Arsenal's Alexandre Lacazette Offered to Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Juventus by ShackWes(f): 5:16am On Mar 09, 2021
Abegi

We don't want this otu, Braitwaithe sef has more goals than this flop

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal's Alexandre Lacazette Offered to Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Juventus by Kingluqman(m): 5:18am On Mar 09, 2021
That guy no know pass to dey grow biabia grin

Make e Dey go

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal's Alexandre Lacazette Offered to Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Juventus by tomsongz(m): 5:18am On Mar 09, 2021
E no good simple n short
Re: Arsenal's Alexandre Lacazette Offered to Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Juventus by Komu1048(m): 5:18am On Mar 09, 2021
grin
Re: Arsenal's Alexandre Lacazette Offered to Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Juventus by Nobody: 5:19am On Mar 09, 2021
Laca boom.

I'll miss him if he goes.

25 Likes

Re: Arsenal's Alexandre Lacazette Offered to Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Juventus by SeasonedMEMBER(m): 5:20am On Mar 09, 2021
He should remain in Arsenal biko

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal's Alexandre Lacazette Offered to Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Juventus by lazyYouth(m): 5:20am On Mar 09, 2021
Lol yahoo player make e dey go atl madrid like suarez
Re: Arsenal's Alexandre Lacazette Offered to Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Juventus by kerry57: 5:25am On Mar 09, 2021
Laca is a correct player anyday if given enough playing time by by the coach. I wish him well wherever he finds himself.

29 Likes

Re: Arsenal's Alexandre Lacazette Offered to Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Juventus by Ogbodavies(m): 5:26am On Mar 09, 2021
arsenal general merchant enterprises
Re: Arsenal's Alexandre Lacazette Offered to Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Juventus by YorubaPrince: 5:28am On Mar 09, 2021
Laca my man... So sad to see him leave. cry

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal's Alexandre Lacazette Offered to Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Juventus by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:28am On Mar 09, 2021
I tot he was doing well
Re: Arsenal's Alexandre Lacazette Offered to Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Juventus by Bashnigga(m): 5:28am On Mar 09, 2021
Laca boom, he's scored some amazing goals.

9 Likes

Re: Arsenal's Alexandre Lacazette Offered to Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Juventus by chrisxxx(m): 5:31am On Mar 09, 2021
That is the way forward. That opens up for Martinelli and Aubameyang who may also leave in two years time.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal's Alexandre Lacazette Offered to Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Juventus by THMT: 5:33am On Mar 09, 2021
England/Arsenal is not for him. A German or French league may help rejuvenate his confidence and career.

8 Likes

Re: Arsenal's Alexandre Lacazette Offered to Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Juventus by ReeLoaDead(m): 5:34am On Mar 09, 2021
I guess Lucozade will replace Messi grin
Re: Arsenal's Alexandre Lacazette Offered to Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Juventus by blazepascal(m): 5:38am On Mar 09, 2021
his career is coming to an end gradually
Re: Arsenal's Alexandre Lacazette Offered to Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Juventus by martolux(m): 5:40am On Mar 09, 2021
He's a better replacement for Messi, at least he's better than that otu Messi undecided

Nobody should quote me oo angry

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal's Alexandre Lacazette Offered to Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Juventus by deeway200(m): 5:44am On Mar 09, 2021
we Barcelona fans prefer Lacasera to Lacazette

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal's Alexandre Lacazette Offered to Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Juventus by kenzysmith: 5:51am On Mar 09, 2021
Barcelona done suffer na lacazette them dey offer them lol next season depay messi lacazette lol messi you got to leave before they disgrace u

7 Likes

Re: Arsenal's Alexandre Lacazette Offered to Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Juventus by myboy2010(m): 5:55am On Mar 09, 2021
better than messi

1 Like

Re: Arsenal's Alexandre Lacazette Offered to Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Juventus by Alejobs: 5:59am On Mar 09, 2021
cry

Arsenal need to promote Balogun to the first eleven. Do you need solar powerbank for your laptop?
Re: Arsenal's Alexandre Lacazette Offered to Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Juventus by handsomeyinka(m): 6:04am On Mar 09, 2021
I guess Arsenal will keep him.
Re: Arsenal's Alexandre Lacazette Offered to Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Juventus by kennyz247(m): 6:11am On Mar 09, 2021
he better leave, Arsenal has no future hope..
Re: Arsenal's Alexandre Lacazette Offered to Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Juventus by nairalee(m): 6:12am On Mar 09, 2021
I'm confused. So an arsenal reject will now be offered to biggest European clubs. If I'm Barcelona and Juventus I'll offer them Messi and Ronaldo too cos one good joke deserves another

9 Likes

Re: Arsenal's Alexandre Lacazette Offered to Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Juventus by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:43am On Mar 09, 2021
So these clubs that he is being offered to are dumping grounds or what?
Re: Arsenal's Alexandre Lacazette Offered to Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Juventus by toprealman: 6:47am On Mar 09, 2021
kerry57:
Laca is a correct player anyday if given enough playing time by by the coach. I wish him well wherever he finds himself.
He falls like naira and oil price always. How can you score when you are not on your feet?
It can still work out for him though...but I'm sure most Arsenal fans will not be bothered about news like this.
Re: Arsenal's Alexandre Lacazette Offered to Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Juventus by 825jobs: 6:51am On Mar 09, 2021
The boy don waste too. Na wa o
Re: Arsenal's Alexandre Lacazette Offered to Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Juventus by kerry57: 6:54am On Mar 09, 2021
toprealman:

He falls like naira and oil price always. How can you score when you are not on your feet?
It can still work out for him though...but I'm sure most Arsenal fans will not be bothered about news like this.
I just wish the guy well. He is a kool headed player with urge to play and impact.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

FIFA Confirms Plans For 24-Team Club World Cup In 2021 - MySportDab / Asisat Oshoala Out Of The Women's Nations Cup Due To Injury / Emery: Manchester United Are Scary, But Villarreal Will Not Tremble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.