Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Asisat Oshoala Out Of The Women's Nations Cup Due To Injury - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Out Of The Women's Nations Cup Due To Injury (15497 Views)

Brazil's Gabriel Jesus Is Out Of The Rest Of The World Cup Due To Injury / 2018 African Women's Nations Cup Draw And Fixtures / Nigeria Vs Gambia: Women's Nations Cup Qualifier - 6 - 0 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asisat Oshoala Out Of The Women's Nations Cup Due To Injury by etokhana: 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
‼️Sad news from @NGSuper_Falcons camp: Top striker @AsisatOshoala is out of the ongoing #WAFCON2022. She sustained a Grade 2 Medial Collateral Ligament strain in the game against South Africa. She is due back in Spain on Thursday. Get well quick Asisat!

https://twitter.com/thenff/status/1544659950605156357?t=JVUU_C0TC9uStoCO0u_u4g&s=19

She was substituted in the 81st minute in the Falcons 2-1 defeat to South Africa.

1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Out Of The Women's Nations Cup Due To Injury by festacman(m): 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
Likely she was never fully fit for our match against South Africa. If she was then she brought this injury to herself by playing half-heartedly. In my opinion, at this point and with her current attitude, she is placing FC Barceloba above wearing Nigeria's jersey.

May be playing without her will help.

52 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Out Of The Women's Nations Cup Due To Injury by Landowner101(m): 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
It will be very bad for the squad

8 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Out Of The Women's Nations Cup Due To Injury by helinues: 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
Quick recovery to her

We need to win our 2 remaining group matches

I should be able to stream their match tomorrow if I didn't forget

Saw the highlights of some of the matches played, women football have really upgraded

11 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Out Of The Women's Nations Cup Due To Injury by TriCee: 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
E don finish. Na she most African women players dey fear for that team

Quick recovery champ.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Out Of The Women's Nations Cup Due To Injury by faoogoke(m): 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ooop!

Speedy recovery for world cup.

4 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Out Of The Women's Nations Cup Due To Injury by zolajpower: 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
grin

Take care asisat she's not Fit for that competition. Infact they re all struggling. South Africa will win that trophy

3 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Out Of The Women's Nations Cup Due To Injury by Manny21: 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
Awwn, sorry O Azeezat. We wish you quick recovery. May the Falcons never miss your missing in the AFWNC

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Out Of The Women's Nations Cup Due To Injury by BigBellyBurst(m): 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
Good riddance.

8 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Out Of The Women's Nations Cup Due To Injury by Buffalo2(m): 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hmmmmmm......get well soon
Re: Asisat Oshoala Out Of The Women's Nations Cup Due To Injury by hollaryincar(m): 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
Pele
Re: Asisat Oshoala Out Of The Women's Nations Cup Due To Injury by spydera: 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
If super Falcons reach the finals or even lift the cup after all these buharific events, i no go rate this tournament again.
Na women's world cup go dey determine Africa teams for me.
For me oooh! I dont know about you and I no call person papa name!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Out Of The Women's Nations Cup Due To Injury by LesbianBoy(m): 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
She is always injured angry

8 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Out Of The Women's Nations Cup Due To Injury by McOluOmo: 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
The position of that ur hand is very lovely

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: Asisat Oshoala Out Of The Women's Nations Cup Due To Injury by Lionelbhass(m): 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ehyaa
Quick recovery.
I hope our tenth title is not at stake sha

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Out Of The Women's Nations Cup Due To Injury by Welderman(m): 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
Oti tun

Re: Asisat Oshoala Out Of The Women's Nations Cup Due To Injury by Buje1987(m): 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
I thought as much as the way she was carrying herself that day. But they didn’t play well enough against South African women. Hope they go far in this tournament because I see Moroccan being the best so far

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Out Of The Women's Nations Cup Due To Injury by Dembele111: 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
Okay
Re: Asisat Oshoala Out Of The Women's Nations Cup Due To Injury by helinues: 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
stren:
Same as we lost Osimhen in the men's tournament.
Doesn't matter. Super falcons no get rival for Africa.

South Africa beat us in our opening match..

3 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Out Of The Women's Nations Cup Due To Injury by stano2(m): 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
I wish you quick recovery OBIdient Oshoala
Re: Asisat Oshoala Out Of The Women's Nations Cup Due To Injury by Grandmaster2022: 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
Its a welcome development. A blessing in disguise.They don't give in all when playing for Nigeria.Did you watch the aisha buhari cup in Lagos. When one gift Monday will come in 5 minutes to go and do the needful.

6 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Out Of The Women's Nations Cup Due To Injury by Buje1987(m): 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
stren:

Dey there dey talk no rivalry against them. They lack coordination last match and focus bro
Re: Asisat Oshoala Out Of The Women's Nations Cup Due To Injury by MoMercyDada(m): 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
Why nah embarassed
Re: Asisat Oshoala Out Of The Women's Nations Cup Due To Injury by helinues: 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
BigBellyBurst:
Good riddance.

Prophet Odumeje will be having special deliverance service this Sunday, you are cordially invited

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Out Of The Women's Nations Cup Due To Injury by chybuzky(m): 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
Get well soon but she played nothing againt south Africa self

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Out Of The Women's Nations Cup Due To Injury by englishmart(m): 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
Her presence is as inconsequential as petrol is in hell.
Her breastlessness is really worrisome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Out Of The Women's Nations Cup Due To Injury by Samunique(m): 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
Why taking an unfit player to the major tournament in the first place ?

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Out Of The Women's Nations Cup Due To Injury by spydera: 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
BigBellyBurst:
Good riddance.

You are saying good riddance to one of the only good living thing in that team! cry

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Out Of The Women's Nations Cup Due To Injury by Kajaard: 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
stren:

Nonsense talk. Yet they beat them in their recent match. You people just open your mouths anyhow

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Out Of The Women's Nations Cup Due To Injury by VeryWickedMan: 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
Scrotal sac injury

3 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Out Of The Women's Nations Cup Due To Injury by Truetalk3139: 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
They all played rubbish, I watched that game live and they were just falling down and looked unfit. Even the SA players were just loosing balls and vice versa, they were just lucky to win and I hope there is a new goalkeeper because that one that keep against SA na comedian.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rohr Says Abraham And Tomori Not Needed In Super Eagles / Barcelona Players Set For €122 Million Salary Cut / Silvio Berlusconi Sentenced To Jail In Prostitution Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.