Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Ladies In The House Answer This Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies In The House Answer This Question (3021 Views)

Drivers In The House .....answer This. / Lesbian And Gays In House Answer This Question!!!! / "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies In The House Answer This Question by Joyrider404(f): 1:26am On Mar 09, 2021
If you ask your man for 10k and he gives you his ATM and u found out his balance is 12k,hw much u go withdraw.

cool cool cool
Re: Ladies In The House Answer This Question by arick6566: 3:33am On Mar 09, 2021
Joyrider404:
If you ask your man for 10k and he gives you his ATM and u found out his balance is 12k,hw much u go withdraw.

cool cool cool
Re: Ladies In The House Answer This Question by OlawaleBammie: 3:49am On Mar 09, 2021
Joyrider404:

cool cool cool

Just withdraw 5 or 6k and return the atm. Bliv me he will trust you more with his money.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies In The House Answer This Question by ShackWes(f): 5:09am On Mar 09, 2021
We are all useless ..... All of us

6 Likes

Re: Ladies In The House Answer This Question by Tabitha03(f): 8:11am On Mar 09, 2021
As an Average Nigerian lady I will withdraw the 10k. But as wife material...100 yardssssss I will return his ATM card

4 Likes

Re: Ladies In The House Answer This Question by Rocktation(f): 8:46am On Mar 09, 2021
Jamb question.
Re: Ladies In The House Answer This Question by Queenslander(f): 8:59am On Mar 09, 2021
Withdraw everything!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies In The House Answer This Question by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 09, 2021
Queenslander:
Withdraw everything!!
wife material spotted..

the future is kpekus

9 Likes

Re: Ladies In The House Answer This Question by lukui: 11:57am On Mar 09, 2021
i love women
men work hard, women work smart,
fear bottom power, it has, it is, and will continue to move mountain

no issues with her withdrawing all the kobo and shillings

the million dollar question is WILL SHE DO THE SAME FOR THE GUY?

#MAYGODSAVEUS

2 Likes

Re: Ladies In The House Answer This Question by lukui: 11:57am On Mar 09, 2021
i love women

#MAYGODSAVEUS
Re: Ladies In The House Answer This Question by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2021
Joyrider404:

cool cool cool

I will withdraw 10k, that's what I asked for and he agreed to give it to me... Besides people usually have more than one account, it's possible that account is for spending not savings or business

3 Likes

Re: Ladies In The House Answer This Question by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2021
Return the ATM.

I find it hard requesting money from my partner. But,when I do,I hate being turned down and I use that to test his level of selfishness and stinginess.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies In The House Answer This Question by Queenslander(f): 12:40pm On Mar 09, 2021
StacyO:
Return the ATM. ❌❌❌

i find it hard requesting money from my partner. But,when I do,I hate being turned down and I use that to test his level of selfishness and stinginess.
yawns!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies In The House Answer This Question by Queenslander(f): 12:42pm On Mar 09, 2021
SmellySperm:

wife material spotted..βœ”οΈ

the future is kpekus Female!!
βœ”οΈ
Re: Ladies In The House Answer This Question by RayRich(f): 2:07pm On Mar 09, 2021
Re: Ladies In The House Answer This Question by IamRandy: 2:39pm On Mar 09, 2021
HUNGRY naija Ladies grin

As far as, you are not married, u have NO RIGHT to demand money from any man grin
Re: Ladies In The House Answer This Question by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2021
Everything! it would motivate him to go and hustle more angry grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies In The House Answer This Question by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2021
0. I would give him his ATM back.

I'm not greedy and the INFJ in me would feel sympathy for him.
Asking a man for money isn't my cup of tea anyway.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies In The House Answer This Question by Divoc19(f): 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2021
I'll withdrawal the 10k I asked for.

The balance no concern me.

Joyrider404:

cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Ladies In The House Answer This Question by Kelvin3476: 5:43pm On Mar 09, 2021
SmellySperm:
wife material spotted..

the future is kpekus
U are very funny bro
Re: Ladies In The House Answer This Question by Kelvin3476: 5:45pm On Mar 09, 2021
phodoraz:

I will withdraw 10k, that's what I asked for and he agreed to give it to me... Besides people usually have more than one account, it's possible that account is for spending not savings or business
U are smart , bt what if u need just 6k bt lied ct needing 10k ?
Re: Ladies In The House Answer This Question by Kelvin3476: 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2021
StacyO:
Return the ATM.

I find it hard requesting money from my partner. But,when I do,I hate being turned down and I use that to test his level of selfishness and stinginess.
WHAT IF HIM NO TRUELY GET ?
Re: Ladies In The House Answer This Question by Kelvin3476: 5:47pm On Mar 09, 2021
Edobabe20:
Clap for urself
Re: Ladies In The House Answer This Question by Kelvin3476: 5:49pm On Mar 09, 2021
aroundtheearth:
I'm not greedy and the INFJ in me would feel sympathy for him. Asking a man for money isn't my cup of tea anyway.
MAY GOD BLESS U WITH ALL UR NEEDS

4 Likes

Re: Ladies In The House Answer This Question by mytime24(f): 6:56pm On Mar 09, 2021
aroundtheearth:

I'm not greedy and the INFJ in me would feel sympathy for him.
Asking a man for money isn't my cup of tea anyway.

Lori iro angry
Re: Ladies In The House Answer This Question by Erojepromise(f): 7:07pm On Mar 09, 2021
l would withdraw the 10k , what's my business with his balance in the first place but I would be sure he has other means to replace the money.
Re: Ladies In The House Answer This Question by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 09, 2021
Speak for yourself. I'm not money-hungry like you.

mytime24:
Lori iro angry
Re: Ladies In The House Answer This Question by mytime24(f): 7:24pm On Mar 09, 2021
aroundtheearth:
Speak for yourself. I'm not money-hungry like you.

i hate money, sorry not money hungry lori iro cheesy
Re: Ladies In The House Answer This Question by AwesomeStormy00(m): 7:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
lukui:
i love women

#MAYGODSAVEUS

Spot on
Re: Ladies In The House Answer This Question by Usorohtheman(m): 7:46pm On Mar 09, 2021
Tabitha03:
As an Average Nigerian lady I will withdraw the 10k. But as wife material...100 yardssssss I will return his ATM card

You are very honest. Welcome to my world.

1 Like

Re: Ladies In The House Answer This Question by Usorohtheman(m): 7:48pm On Mar 09, 2021
Edobabe20:

Lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Girls Should Please Be Straight Forward / I Too Like Woman, Me I No Dey Gboran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.