Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,791 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:27 AM

Secretary Needed Urgently In Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Secretary Needed Urgently In Abuja (754 Views)

URGENT VACANCY : Female Company Secretary Needed In Lagos - CLOSED / VACANCY : Female Secretary Needed URGENTLY In Lagos State. / VACANCY : Female Secretary Needed In Meiran, Lagos State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secretary Needed Urgently In Abuja by Salatavor: 2:37am On Mar 09, 2021
A young and rapidly growing Automobile Repair Service provider in Abuja, is interested in engaging the services of:

a Secretary.

Job Summary
The ideal candidate will manage the front desk and perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks on a daily basis

Minimum Qualification: HND
Experience Level: Entry level
Experience Length: 2 years

Responsibilities

Respond to calls, emails and routine letters; direct inquiries to the appropriate person
Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
Arrange, coordinate and schedule meetings; prepare meeting document
Make travel arrangements for office personnel
Maintain a constant management system
Track inventory of office supplies and order when necessary
Write and distribute routine correspondence
Compile data and prepare report
Maintain updated contact information for company employee and customers
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATION
HND/BSC in Business Administration or any other related field
Must have 2-3 years similar experience
Skills/Abilities
Must be well organized and detail oriented
Must have good customer service attitude
Must be skilled in computer software operations

Salary:
35,000 Naira

To apply please send your credentials to info@carfix.ng or via whatsapp to 08100661236
Re: Secretary Needed Urgently In Abuja by wink2015(m): 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2021
N35,000.00 IS FAR TOO SMALL for a salary for a graduate.

Except that secretary is still living with a close relative where he or she is getting free accommodation, supplementary feeding etc.

How can the secretary pay house rent from close to zero budget and then feed from the leftover pay?

Employers of labour should get conscience o.

Imagine such a meagre pay in a capital city of Abuja where house rent is very high.

Even if the person is living in squalor FACE ME AND FACE YOU house in Mararaba in Nasarawa state or Suleja in Niger state and becoming to work from those area.
Re: Secretary Needed Urgently In Abuja by Salatavor: 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2021
wink2015:
N35,000.00 IS FAR TOO SMALL for a salary for a graduate.

Except that secretary is still living with a close relative where he or she is getting free accommodation, supplementary feeding etc.

How can the secretary pay house rent from close to zero budget and then feed from the leftover pay?

Employers of labour should get conscience o.

Imagine such a meagre pay in a capital city of Abuja where house rent is very high.

Even if the person is living in squalor FACE ME AND FACE YOU house in Mararaba in Nasarawa state or Suleja in Niger state and becoming to work from those area.
The salary is too small. How many people have you employed. So small businesses should not employ the unemployed because you have an opinion... If it's too easy in Nigeria why are people complaining... You came on a vancy ads that you have no interest of applying for to discourage people that needs job from applying and you have no jobs to provide them. And you think you are a good person?
Re: Secretary Needed Urgently In Abuja by kingjooo(m): 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2021
@op we should all be considerate please,how do you expect a graduate after so many years of suffering in school to build his future on your 35k job in abuja? Please listen to your conscience before you put up a post next time.
Re: Secretary Needed Urgently In Abuja by Salatavor: 8:35pm On Mar 09, 2021
kingjooo:
@op we should all be considerate please,how do you expect a graduate after so many years of suffering in school to build his future on your 35k job in abuja? Please listen to your conscience before you put up a post next time.
I think you should first of all listen to the voice of reason. If a graduate that has no job cannot accept a 35000 Naira job to start building from somewhere then let him come to your house so the both of you can sit at home listening to each others conscience from morning till night. You people's hypocrisy irritates reason.

If you have jobs. Please give all the Nigerian graduates let them work and earn millions. If you don't please shut up your pathetic self righteous hole that looks like a mouth and allow people to build from somewhere. I was sleeping on my aunts floor when I came to Abuja. If you cannot start from somewhere yoh stay a failure. The 35000 salary stands. And we have already had 2 second class upper candidates from federal universities. If you think there are jobs show these young men. Don't just encourage people to be lazy because yoh are lucky. I wish I can meet you so you and I can take off our cloths and settle this like men in the heat of this Abuja sun (fix a date, place and time come outside and defend your words with your fist. I challenge you to a duel...)
Re: Secretary Needed Urgently In Abuja by Timberwolves(m): 9:14pm On Mar 09, 2021
Prepare this, do that, manage those etc....all these for 35K, I wonder wetin go remain after transport
Re: Secretary Needed Urgently In Abuja by kingjooo(m): 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
From your comment i can decode the kind of human being you are,But guess what a mature and responsible man can never invite his fellow man to a wrestling contest for sharing his opinion over a subject matter,I'm a man of peace and integrity,exchanging words with u is an insult to my personality.In my personal capacity i have about 315 workers taking not less than 40k a month.I was just trying to let u know that the welfare of individuals around us should be our top priority on earth because all fingers are not equal.Do not do to others what u don't want others to do to you,Pls answer me my friend,can u build your life as a graduate in the fct under the present economic situation with that amount?
Re: Secretary Needed Urgently In Abuja by Sam0(m): 10:12pm On Mar 09, 2021
kingjooo:
From your comment i can decode the kind of human being you are,But guess what a mature and responsible man can never invite his fellow man to a wrestling contest for sharing his opinion over a subject matter,I'm a man of peace and integrity,exchanging words with u is an insult to my personality.In my personal capacity i have about 315 workers taking not less than 40k a month.I was just trying to let u know that the welfare of individuals around us should be our top priority on earth because all fingers are not equal.Do not do to others what u don't want others to do to you,Pls answer me my friend,can u build your life as a graduate in the fct under the present economic situation with that amount?

You people should commend the OP instead of condemning him,getting job is not easy and besides the op is not making it a must is a choice take it or leave it.
Re: Secretary Needed Urgently In Abuja by Salatavor: 3:58am On Mar 10, 2021
kingjooo:
Let me repeat my earlier statement. I am not matured. I challenge you to an all out duel. Fist to fist. Come out and show your maturity with your hands. Do not hide behind a keyboard and trash talk. You employ 412 people and you have the time to go around commenting nonsense on people's effort. I doubt if you even have a job of your own. Because anybody that can employ people will appreciate other people's effort. You are a jobless coward that I really wish to beat up.

(1) (Reply)

Teach For Nigeria / Customer service, Chef, Hotel Manager , Security Vacancy In An Hotel In Abeokuta / Assistant Store Keeper 150k - 200k In Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.