Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:09 PM

Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer (49672 Views)

Nigerian-american Assumes Role As Commander Of US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer / You Have Overstepped Your Bounds, Concerned Abia Citizens Tell Cosmos Ndukwe / Kalu’s Visit: I Don’t Owe Ikpeazu, PDP Any Explanation – Cosmos Ndukwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by Rhea(f): 2:52am On Mar 10, 2021
okigbojihad:

https://twitter.com/NigeriaStories/status/1369162409101959169?s=19
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is looking for his phone number.
He needs that missile pointing to the north cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by calcal: 2:54am On Mar 10, 2021
Where are the Fulanis? is that not their god-given position?

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by blazesam(m): 5:26am On Mar 10, 2021
Not until u reach Nigeria then you see the two useless tribes ruling us from inception till now will refuse giving an Igbo man that post, if u are not from the north then you must be a Hausa yuroba

LokoH:
We plenty like these in diaspora o. Occupying quality positions in the world. OK some of us do drug, but those who do drug, their contemporaries in Yoruba are into oMo oŃĨĹĔ (land grabbing). Very pathetic mediocrities in the WASTE.

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by khia: 6:36am On Mar 10, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Don't you live in America anymore, If America destroys won't it affect you.
Of course, that's why I prayed to Yah to watch over us.

cry cry Dear Yah, a Nigerian in charge of guiding a missile destroyer is horrifying, please take the wheel, I'm terrified. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by josite: 6:52am On Mar 10, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
Baba God make way for me like this.
This country have destroyed 45% of my dreams

Rise above it all.use your internet to have a global reach .
Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by big7: 8:13am On Mar 10, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
What's a coward chestbeater doing in an Army?

Olodo, he's not in the Army but Navy.. You can't even read comprehensively and you bashing someone greater than your father and forefathers
Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by EagleNest(m): 8:23am On Mar 10, 2021
Rugaria:
My worry is that in a few decades, this generation would have been totally lost without contributing much to the development of their fathers homeland..., The connection between Nigerians born in the diaspora since the 70s and the homeland continues to widen.. They have become so "Americanized" and acculturated to the western lifestyle that this very set of immigrants might struggle to locate igboland on the map of Africa... Most of them don't visit home untill they are aged because of the jumpy security situation in the country.. Essentially, unlike the Chinese or the koreans, we might gain nothing from the intellectual/cultural transfers that come with their homecoming..
True talk!

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by zoedew: 8:28am On Mar 10, 2021
Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by Igboid: 8:40am On Mar 10, 2021
zoedew:

He did! https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_Volt

That Wikipedia page was doctored by Odua-Arewa media propaganda machine.
You must be a newbie on this forum because Ndiigbo here had busted the fraud years ago.

The designer of Chevrolet Volt is Bob Boniface.

Aliyu was only a low ranked member of Bob Boniface long list of designing team who took instructions from Bob Boniface as the Director of GM design.

https://www.gm-volt.com/threads/gm-volt-exclusive-brand-new-interview-with-bob-boniface-gm-director-of-volt-design-on-the-production-model-volt.335101/

See the old naira land thread on the fraud;https://www.nairaland.com/2438270/bob-boniface-designed-created-chevy

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by BlackPantherxXx: 9:08am On Mar 10, 2021
big7:

big7 to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

Olodo, he's not in the Army but Navy.. You can't even read comprehensively and you bashing someone greater than your father and forefathers
Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by zoedew: 9:13am On Mar 10, 2021
Igboid:

That Wikipedia page was doctored by Odua-Arewa media propaganda machine.
You must be a newbie on this forum because Ndiigbo here had busted the fraud years ago.

The designer of Chevrolet Volt is Bob Boniface.

Aliyu was only a low ranked member of Bob Boniface long list of designing team who took instructions from Bob Boniface as the Director of GM design.

https://www.gm-volt.com/threads/gm-volt-exclusive-brand-new-interview-with-bob-boniface-gm-director-of-volt-design-on-the-production-model-volt.335101/

See the old naira land thread on the fraud;https://www.nairaland.com/2438270/bob-boniface-designed-created-chevy
Folks, make welcome Igboid The Nairaland Ancestor! Prof Chinua Achebe was right about you! The arrogant never make meaningful leaders!
Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by Igboid: 9:29am On Mar 10, 2021
zoedew:

Folks, make welcome Igboid The Nairaland Ancestor! Prof Chinua Achebe was right about you! The arrogant never make meaningful leaders!

This is why Nigeria will remain a failed state.
Because people like you suffer from innate Igbophobia and hate facts.
Look how you veered off road with your little obfuscation attempt.

Is Aliyu the designer of Chevrolet Volt? The answer is No.
Move on!
Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by Ahamefuna0001(m): 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2021
foreshore:

Not some Igbo's are involved in drugs but most Igbo's are involved. Tribe disgracing Nigeria abroad, Igbo's are 70% and other tribes 30%

Internet fraud in both home and Abroad are 90% yari.ba and 10% others. Hushpuppy and Woodberry are typical example

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by Ahamefuna0001(m): 3:26pm On Mar 10, 2021
Basher8583:

So let me get you right.

You develop SE and run to SW and North.

Your development is not attracting anyone or investment from SW or North....

I sincerely don't get it. How is your development not attracting investors at all whereas we see lots of investors going to the north and south west.

Na your mouth go finish una

Online deve

Please tell me. Who are the people leaving in those baren properties with red mud all over lol. Hope you have developed the roads leading there? Lol. Showing me houses built with drug and illicit money which no one will leave in. Untill Xmas when they all troupe back to the east to show off drug and illicit money.

The internet is at your disposal, use it to learn. The SE is the most densely populated area in the country. Common sense should have told you that if everyone run out, who is now there to make it the most densely populated area?

The Easterners are travelers by nature and they've been living in the North/West since 1914 when the areas has little or no economical value. There are even more Igbos in USA and PH than the entire North. The Igbos are the only tribe in Africa to have an "Igbo village" in USA.

You've not traveled out of Nigeria before so i'm not surprised at your naivety. Go to our fellow west African countries here like Ghana, Togo, Cameroon and see a large hustling Igbo population who don't sit and wait for FG handouts.

By development, what's the development the North and SW are attracting that we don't attract? Commerce? Onitsha Main market alone have buyers from other west African countries coming to buy goods. In Education, We beat both the SW and North combined? Maybe you're talking about federal government projects then I'll agree with you.

Investors going to North? You must be a comedian. Kindly gimme a list of investors going to invest in the North and I'll give you times two in the East.

BTW, We are also investors.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by meccuno: 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2021
Plead:

Igbo Amaka indeed. Chest beaters

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by meccuno: 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2021
oluwazt:

Shame on Yorubaa, not Igbo. Igbo since day one have been ready to deal with Fulani once and for all, but Yorubaas kept blocking the way. Same Yorubaas till today, are still attacking Nnamdi Kanu fighting these Fulani, same Fulani ravaging yorubaaland. Sometimes I cannot understand Yorubaas, like they are willing to get drown for their selfish interest and don't care. Yorubaa is the capital problem of the so-called South!

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by Idiko1: 6:19pm On Mar 10, 2021
patani:

AS in!! and they are quick to call their numerous drug dealers Nigerians. If they control music industry like Yoruba's do, we wont hear word ...hahahaha

Which stupid music industry does Yoruba control?
Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by Idiko1: 6:27pm On Mar 10, 2021
patani:

Hahahah..Not here to boast or engage in childish banter sha...

Davido, Wizkid,Tiwa Salvage Yemi Alade, Burna Boy(Half Yoruba though), Fela Anikulapo, all the A-lister in Nigerian music industry are Yoruba now?

I lie?

Most of these so-called music touts listed in the above crap are in the same boat with Fela Anikulapo whose first hall to ply his trade was provided by Igbo man in Surulere, Lagos.
Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by Idiko1: 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2021
christopher123:
omo ibo again

Oti ooo!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by Sunnyja: 7:26pm On Mar 10, 2021
Rugaria:
My worry is that in a few decades, this generation would have been totally lost without contributing much to the development of their fathers homeland..., The connection between Nigerians born in the diaspora since the 70s and the homeland continues to widen.. They have become so "Americanized" and acculturated to the western lifestyle that this very set of immigrants might struggle to locate igboland on the map of Africa... Most of them don't visit home untill they are aged because of the jumpy security situation in the country.. Essentially, unlike the Chinese or the koreans, we might gain nothing from the intellectual/cultural transfers that come with their homecoming..
Who wants to come or "transfer" anything to a bandit infested nation. Who wants to help a nation were terrorists and bandits commands more respect and earn higher than intellectuals and law abiding citizens?
Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by Rugaria: 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2021
Sunnyja:
Who wants to come or "transfer" anything to a bandit infested nation. Who wants to help a nation were terrorists and bandits commands more respect and earn higher than intellectuals and law abiding citizens?

Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by AceRoot(m): 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2021
Igboid:

No he didn't.

He was one of the lead designers, on that Volt project. Give him his due.
Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by zoedew: 8:52pm On Mar 10, 2021
Igboid:

This is why Nigeria will remain a failed state.
Because people like you suffer from innate Igbophobia and hate facts.
Look how you veered off road with your little obfuscation attempt.

Is Aliyu the designer of Chevrolet Volt? The answer is No.
Move on!

Prof Chinua Achebe described the arrogance that rings loudly in your verbiage. This is not about The Igbo ethnic group as it is about your refusal to be better in your perception of others. Don’t play the ethnic card here! It won’t fly!! As Nigerians we seek a better space. I have Igbo acquaintances who are fine and decent folks ranging from a former No.3 in Nigeria to younger professional colleagues with whom I frequently banter as recently as this afternoon.They are past primordial sentiments that has you in its vice grip tending to a choke hold! I have lived in Igboland and would prefer to spend the rest of my days there were my lot not cast where am at presently. The folks I talk about are gone past arrogant, loud and arrant display of self that is more than obvious on your innards. Go get better my friend and free your mind from victim mentality! By the way, be sure that I’ll ignore you should your response be in similar text previous to my extant post.
Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by Igboid: 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2021
zoedew:

Prof Chinua Achebe described the arrogance that rings loudly in your verbiage. This is not about The Igbo ethnic group as it is about your refusal to be better in your perception of others. Don’t play the ethnic card here! It won’t fly!! As Nigerians we seek a better space. I have Igbo acquaintances who are fine and decent folks ranging from a former No.3 in Nigeria to younger professional colleagues with whom I frequently banter as recently as this afternoon.They are past primordial sentiments that has you in its vice grip tending to a choke hold! I have lived in Igboland and would prefer to spend the rest of my days there were my lot not cast where am at presently. The folks I talk about are gone past arrogant, loud and arrant display of self that is more than obvious on your innards. Go get better my friend and free your mind from victim mentality! By the way, be sure that I’ll ignore you should your response be in similar text previous to my extant post.

What is all this epistle for? For telling you the truth that Bob Boniface and not your Fulani man designed Chevrolet Volt?

You would rather have the delusional truth than bear the hurtful truth?
I'm arrogant because I showed you the truth?

Inukwa! I pity the Igbos that have you as friend. Such naive Igbos were those who were killed mainly during the Igbo pogrom in 1966-67.
My grandfather told me about them. The stupid Igbos that stayed away from Igbo Union and made friends with none Igbos and were not aware when others escaped while their none Igbo friends pointed them out to be butchered.

Chinua Achebe spoke about it too when they had to leave Lagos. How supposedly non Igbo friends they had turned against them so easily.

The Igbo will always stand for the truth. If the truth that Bob Boniface is the designer of Chevrolet Volt is hard for you to swallow, you can go hit your head on the wall.

Yes! I remain original untainted Igbo man and I represent all Igbo traits of the yore and I wear them as a badge of honor. Deal with it!

I remember how Ndiigbo were labelled hateful people for telling Nigerians the truth about Buhari, for refusing to bow to pressure of recycling a failed leader. We were ridiculed to no End when Buhari won by those who assigned the ridiculous tag of winners to themselves.

Today, the Igbo has been justified for rejecting Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by christopher123(m): 7:25am On Mar 11, 2021
Igboid:

What is all this epistle for? For telling you the truth that Bob Boniface and not your Fulani man designed Chevrolet Volt?

You would rather have the delusional truth than bear the hurtful truth?
I'm arrogant because I showed you the truth?

Inukwa! I pity the Igbos that have you as friend. Such naive Igbos were those who were killed mainly during the Igbo pogrom in 1966-67.
My grandfather told me about them. The stupid Igbos that stayed away from Igbo Union and made friends with none Igbos and were not aware when others escaped while their none Igbo friends pointed them out to be butchered.

Chinua Achebe spoke about it too when they had to leave Lagos. How supposedly non Igbo friends they had turned against them so easily.

The Igbo will always stand for the truth. If the truth that Bob Boniface is the designer of Chevrolet Volt is hard for you to swallow, you can go hit your head on the wall.

Yes! I remain original untainted Igbo man and I represent all Igbo traits of the yore and I wear them as a badge of honor. Deal with it!

I remember how Ndiigbo were labelled hateful people for telling Nigerians the truth about Buhari, for refusing to bow to pressure of recycling a failed leader. We were ridiculed to no End when Buhari won by those who assigned the ridiculous tag of winners to themselves.

Today, the Igbo has been justified for rejecting Buhari.

You are very right, it's not Jelani that designed that car

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by valirex: 11:48am On Mar 11, 2021
Igbochief001:
Shame on both igbo n Yorubas for allowing north to control this country

Why can't igbo n yoruba sign a special agreement that guarantees each other supports on things

80% of south south follow igbo
20% south west
40% of middle belt align with Igbos
40% with Yorubas
60% of northern christians are likely to align with Igbos

How then is hausa fulani rulling when igbo and yoruba can work together

Flush out this old leaders n both side let the young ones work together

Keep your brothership, why can't Igbo/Yoruba follow Ijaw or Ẹdo or Ibibio. Nonsense
Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by CheGuevara101(m): 12:28pm On Mar 21, 2021
stayclearofme:

What is Seun going to do? Seun and all his moderators are part of the problem, the moderators are tribalist so what do you expect? Very pathetic set of people!
Egbòn, don't blame Seun. He's just being a business man who's only interested in traffic. If them like make them bash their head tire, he doesn't give a hoot.
Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by VictorUSA(m): 12:36pm On Mar 21, 2021
Nigerians are intelligent.When will I make it in USA?

Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by ThumbzTNA(m): 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

(1)From his surname, it can be inferred that he is an Ohafia man from Abia state
(2)Anioma,Etche,e.t.c are all Igbo Sub-groups, if you doubt me,consult Wikipedia or read Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala books.
(3)You're Etim from Akwa Ibom state,be proud of your identity!!

I have an uncle whose name is Kelechi Ndukwe. He is a lawyer in Abuja. He is from Afikpo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Igbuya Leading Thugs To Chase Governor Okowa From Sapele / South West Governors And Ministers Visit Locations Destroyed In Lagos Riots / Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.