Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Does God Have A Full Title? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Have A Full Title? (2407 Views)

What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? / How Many "Sons" Does God Have? Who is the First Born? / Does God Truly Hate Masturbation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by advanceDNA: 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2021
iyambz:

It's quite unfortunate. I called you a fool for a cause. Now do you know one of the traits of a narcissist? They play the victim when the other person they are trying to get at hit them back so hard. You playing the victim now is you only trying to seduce me so that you will come back harder.

Now you are accusing me of showing off? No no. My intentions was clear. You have to prove me wrong by claiming I was ignorant of the Scriptures when you were busy tutoring me in your second post I believe. Now I told you the context of Matt 5, all you could do was to twist it around and say I use the scripture to do what pleases me. Oga answer the questions. Next time don't try so hard to prove a Bible believer to be a heretic because you will be found to be the Heretic.

Dumb fool.

Wait...U have added dumb to the fool...haaa
torturing you??
Playing victim??

U sound like angry...so if I feel tortured, I’m sorry I’m not playing victim..u actually insulted me and used the Bible to justify the insult....That’s why I chose not engage u further....

One thing is common on platforms like these.. that is not knowing intent ...because when u read people’s words u might not know their intent...

U seem to take everything like a contest or battle of rights and wrong....sometimes conversations can be about sharing views...
But immediately I had a view different from urs u started calling me names...

Anyways...I apologize if u feel tortured ....and if there’s any other thing ..no vex
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2021
advanceDNA:

Wait...U have added dumb to the fool...haaa
torturing you??
Playing victim??

U sound like angry...so if I feel tortured, I’m sorry I’m not playing victim..u actually insulted me and used the Bible to justify the insult....That’s why I chose not engage u further....

One thing is common on platforms like these.. that is not knowing intent ...because when u read people’s words u might not know their intent...

U seem to take everything like a contest or battle of rights and wrong....sometimes conversations can be about sharing views...
But immediately I had a view different from urs u started calling me names...

Anyways...I apologize if u feel tortured ....and if there’s any other thing ..no vex

advanceDNA:

Read ur bible and stop committing fallacy with sciptures..

This your comment above, which is actually your command to me. Now does that sound like you came here to share your views? You are just an ignorant fool who came here to show me what he knows. Don't ever play that victim thing on me, it will not work. Answer the questions, and prove me wrong. Since you said I'm lost, maybe that will win me to Christ. I gave you Matt 5 context, prove me wrong on that also. Maybe you should go and call your dumb pastor that has been teaching you some foolishness to come help you out.

Now is there any question you put up to me that I didn't answer? I even have to answer John 17 twice. Answer the questions, stupid.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by advanceDNA: 2:16pm On Mar 09, 2021
iyambz:

This your comment above, which is actually your command to me. Now does that sound like you came here to share your views? You are just an ignorant fool who came here to show me what he knows. Don't ever play that victim thing on me, it will not work. Answer the questions, and prove me wrong. Since you said I'm lost, maybe that will win me to Christ. I gave you Matt 5 context, prove me wrong on that also. Maybe you should go and call your dumb pastor that has been teaching you some foolishness to come help you out.

Now is there any question you put up to me that I didn't answer? I even have to answer John 17 twice. Answer the questions, stupid.

U are difficult to dialogue with...u keep insulting me and u want me to talk with you....

I apologized to u since u said I tortured u... so what else do u want
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Kobojunkie: 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2021
advanceDNA:

Unscriptural
Phew! I am glad someone else caught the nonsense of that before I did! undecided

1 Like

Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Kobojunkie: 2:50pm On Mar 09, 2021
iyambz:

(1 John 5:7 kjv) "For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one."
So because you are told that there are 3 'witnesses' implying a level of separation between the 3, you assume that roping them together In the way thatyouou did makes sense? undecided
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Kobojunkie: 3:01pm On Mar 09, 2021
iyambz:

(1 Tim 3:16 kjv) "And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory."
Even the words of Paul here do not provide justification for your OP
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 09, 2021
advanceDNA:

U are difficult to dialogue with...u keep insulting me and u want me to talk with you....

I apologized to u since u said I tortured u... so what else do u want

Where you not insulting me when you demanded I answer your questions? Maybe you should go back and read your comments you hypocrite. I will put it to you again because you are the one who feel tortured crying like a little baby while wetting your diapers. Next time don't try so hard to prove a Bible believer to be a heretic because you will be found to be the Heretic and a liar
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So because you are told that there are 3 'witnesses' implying a level of separation between the 3, you assume that roping them together In the way thatyouou did makes sense? undecided

Who is this monkey again? Am I your wife? Why not go get a life and stop being obsessed with my threads.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Now you see how stupid you are. Didn't I say that there are three witnesses on my thread. What the hell is wrong with you. Go get a life man.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Kobojunkie: 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2021
iyambz:

Who is this monkey again? Am I your wife? Why not go get a life and stop being obsessed with my threads.
I see you are still of the mind that throwing insults...
iyambz:

Now you see how stupid you are. Didn't I say that there are three witnesses on my thread. What the hell is wrong with you. Go get a life man.
...pretending you are some kind of victim will resolve the cases brought forth against your very own posts? undecided
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:
...pretending you are some kind of victim will resolve the cases brought forth against your very own posts? undecided

You are the one playing the victim here, not me. I'm just being sarcastic, and that's how to respond to people like yo. hahaha
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by advanceDNA: 3:25pm On Mar 09, 2021
iyambz:

I will put it to you again because you are the one who feel tortured crying like a little baby while wetting your diapers. Next time don't try so hard to prove a Bible believer to be a heretic because you will be found to be the Heretic and a liar

What started all of this is you saying
Lord Jesus Christ= Father, Son and Sprit..
where did u dig up this from...? To answer me U decided to tuse the scripture from the book of Peter..

Haba! How does that verse explain ur claim...u can’t just pick a verse that explains the existence of father Jesus and the spirit and say that’s the explanation to the title you gave to God...

Then u started the insults..

See...Becos I believe in God and Jesus the savior doesn’t mean I have to agree with ur fallacy...

We misunderstood each other at some point, I apologized ...yet you are still behaving like I took ur wife..
.are u not the one that said I was torturing you...??

Please go away jare....u are behaving like someone that has psychological issues..
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2021
advanceDNA:

where did u dig up this from...? To answer me U decided to tuse the scripture from the book of Peter..

Haba! How does that verse explain ur claim...u can’t just pick a verse that explains the existence of father Jesus and the spirit and say that’s the explanation to the title you gave to God...

See...Becos I believe in God and Jesus the savior doesn’t mean I have to agree with ur fallacy...

We misunderstood each other at some point, I apologized ...yet you are still behaving like I took ur wife..

Please go away jare....u are behaving like someone that has psychological issues..

Hahaha. You tried to prove me a heretic, you failed. Second, I never mentioned the book of Peter. Third, you started the insults. Go back and read your comments you hypocrite. I never said you tortured me, you are the one throwing javelin at me like Saul because you are under conviction, and the Bible made a fool out of you. Keep making up words. Stay on course, prove me wrong. I put it to you again...Next time don't try so hard to prove a Bible believer to be a heretic because you will be found to be the Heretic.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Kobojunkie: 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2021
iyambz:

You are the one playing the victim here, not me. I'm just being sarcastic, and that's how to respond to people like yo. hahaha
Throwing insults and accusations at my person is your idea of sarcasm? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 09, 2021
advanceDNA:

Moreover, you are just an emotional christian, so unbalanced. Now see how stupid you sound. Look at my original thread. Is The Lord not the Father? Is Jesus not the Son? Is Christ meaning not the anointed? I gave a full explanation, you just jumped into it without understanding of what the thread was all about. You know that you made a mistake, but instead of you to humble yourself and apologize, you chose to go far with it by saying I don't understand English, meanwhile you were the one that don't understand simple English to comprehend the original post. Now I have presented you with the opportunity to define those terms, you refused, play the victim that I insulted you and the rest. Next time don't try so hard to prove a Bible believer to be a heretic because you will be found to be the Heretic and a Liar.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Throwing insults and accusations at my person is your idea of sarcasm? undecided

Who doesn't know you on this forum as a mentally disorder patient? DO you think I've not been seeing your attacks on people's threads? Do you want me to start digging them up?
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by budaatum: 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:

I bet that person believes. I bet that person will claim they obey too. But did Paul not say of such people that?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13220491_45bed02a54e49962214556df1c36eb07_jpeg2364e54824612fa9dbf9348122e64b1f

If only you all will

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13164845_notable02586_jpegd2d14e400fafd83a1fb1c6dacb17e936

So that learning and understanding can occur instead of you all wielding your beliefs like swords against one another as the ignorant believing Pharissees did against the Wise and Full of Understanding Jesus Christ in whom the Word did not remain a mere belief but became Flesh and lived amongst us and produces fruits in the thirtyfold and the sixtyfold and the hundredfold and the thousandfolds even, since greater thing than Christ did are you supposedly destined to do!

Open our eyes Lord. Amen.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Kobojunkie: 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2021
iyambz:

Who doesn't know you on this forum as a mentally disorder patient? DO you think I've not been seeing your attacks on people's threads? Do you want me to start digging them up?
It is not a sin to admit to a having a mental disorder of any kind. After all even Jesus Christ declared that He came for those who believe themselves sick and not those who believe themselves whole.

Again, why do you continue to derail your thread pretending that doing invalidates the case brought up against your very own posts? undecided
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:
It is not a sin to admit to a having a mental disorder of any kind. After all even Jesus Christ declared that He came for those who believe themselves sick and not those who believe themselves whole.

Again, why do you continue to derail your thread pretending that doing invalidates the case brought up against your very own posts? undecided

I proved all wrong. Do you want your share? I'm sure you don't even know what the thread is about. You only jumped into it to get at me.
Keep fooling yourself.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Kobojunkie: 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2021
iyambz:

I proved all wrong. Do you want your share? I'm sure you don't even know what the thread is about. You only jumped into it to get at me.
Keep fooling yourself.
How in the world did you do what you never did? undecided

Let me guess, by throwing insults and claiming it all sarcasm? undecided
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:
How in the world did you do what you never did? undecided

Let me guess, by throwing insults and claiming it all sarcasm? undecided

Haha. No no. I let the Bible stand independent, and say what it says. I wonder when king of Tyre walked in the garden of Eden. Continue to prove to yourself that the devil does not exist, that the devil wasn't the one that deceived Eve and Adam. Just keep convincing yourself, you will surely have your day in court.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by advanceDNA: 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2021
iyambz:

Hahaha. You tried to prove me a heretic, you failed. Second, I never mentioned the book of Peter. Third, you started the insults. Go back and read your comments you hypocrite. I never said you tortured me, you are the one throwing javelin at me like Saul because you are under conviction, and the Bible made a fool out of you. Keep making up words. Stay on course, prove me wrong. I put it to you again...Next time don't try so hard to prove a Bible believer to be a heretic because you will be found to be the Heretic.

U have problem....u are looking for a fight...and I don’t have it...Incase u ddnt see the first time when I apologized ....

Sorry
Sorry
Sorry
Mabinu
I ddnt try to prove u a heretic...
Please go away....
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Kobojunkie: 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2021
iyambz:

Haha. No no. I let the Bible stand independent, and say what it says. I wonder when king of Tyre walked in the garden of Eden. Continue to prove to yourself that the devil does not exist, that the devil wasn't the one that deceived Eve and Adam. Just keep convincing yourself, you will surely have your day in court.

Well, you desperately wish to derail your own Topic, why not..

You were in formed, in both cases, that what followed was a "Dirge" dedicated to the king in question. Do you know what a dirge is? undecided

Why would Almighty God need to sing a dirge, through His prophet, to the character called Satan or even the devil?
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by advanceDNA: 4:07pm On Mar 09, 2021
iyambz:

Where you not insulting me when you demanded I answer your questions? Maybe you should go back and read your comments you hypocrite. I will put it to you again because you are the one who feel tortured crying like a little baby while wetting your diapers. Next time don't try so hard to prove a Bible believer to be a heretic because you will be found to be the Heretic and a liar

So I insulted u by asking u a questions?? So that’s an insult

Haaa....sorry...I apologize for insulting u
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2021
advanceDNA:

So I insulted u by asking u a questions?? So that’s an insult

Haaa....sorry...I apologize for insulting u

See, this is a very simple thing. You tried to make a fool out of me so you can embarrass me if I wasn't able to answer the questions, was that not an insult already?
And in all honesty, I want to do the same to you. Now how does that feel?
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Well, you desperately wish to derail your own Topic, why not..

You were in formed, in both cases, that what followed was a "Dirge" dedicated to the king in question. Do you know what a dirge is? undecided

Why would Almighty God need to sing a dirge, through His prophet, to the character called Satan or even the devil?

Because I can't have a discussion with someone that denies the existence of devil. Shift go one side this man.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Kobojunkie: 4:16pm On Mar 09, 2021
iyambz:

Because I can't have a discussion with someone that denies the existence of devil. Shift go one side this man.
Again you come with the lie. undecided
So because I choose not be deceived, I deny the devil is real. undecided

You ask me shift but I bet you will drag this up again in the future as if to claim another mute victory when it is pointed out that your words do not line with Truth of God. undecided
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by budaatum: 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2021
iyambz:

Haha. No no. I let the Bible stand independent, and say what it says.

I'm sorry to jump in, but the truth is that like all of us, you are only saying what you understand from what you read in the Bible. And to be honest, I use the word "understand" only if you are not a mere believer like some who have not bother to ask and seek and knock with all their heart and soul and mind and being until they actually do understand.

Once you and everyone else realises this fact, that we are a mere human beings contributing our understanding to the whole pool of knowledge, instead of making out like you alone followed Moses up the mountain when the "Lord said to Moses, “Come up to the Lord, you and Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel. You are to worship at a distance, but Moses alone is to approach the Lord; the others must not come near. And the people may not come up with him”, then perhaps we can all begin to learn from one another instead of arrogantly making out that we ourselves are the one and only Know It Almighty God!
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by advanceDNA: 4:20pm On Mar 09, 2021
iyambz:

See, this is a very simple thing. You tried to make a fool out of me so you can embarrass me if I wasn't able to answer the questions, was that not an insult already?
And in all honesty, I want to do the same to you. Now how does that feel?

I ddnt try to make a fool out of u...u are just a fight-ready person who doesn’t like people to have an opinion different from yours....

Yes I admit I told you to go check your Bible...maybe that sounded to u like I was saying u are ignorant ....I apologize... that’s not my intention....I was just telling you to doublecheck your information
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by RegalBeast: 4:21pm On Mar 09, 2021
Lol. The world does no yet know God, but they will soon! wink
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2021
budaatum:

I'm sorry to jump in, but the truth is that like all of us, you are only saying what you understand from what you read in the Bible. And to be honest, I use the word "understand" only if you are not a mere believer like some who have not bother to ask and seek and knock with all their heart and soul and mind and being until they actually do understand.

Once you and everyone else realises this fact, that we are a mere human beings contributing our understanding to the whole pool of knowledge, instead of making out like you alone followed Moses up the mountain when the "Lord said to Moses, “Come up to the Lord, you and Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel. You are to worship at a distance, but Moses alone is to approach the Lord; the others must not come near. And the people may not come up with him”, then perhaps we can all begin to learn from one another instead of arrogantly making out that we ourselves are the one and only Know It Almighty God!

I have no problem with advanceDNA, it's just a simple misunderstanding, but pride won't let him apologize without any form of sarcasm. As for that kobojunkie, that one is just a man who live his whole live trying to prove that the devil does not exist.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by budaatum: 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2021
iyambz:
God's full title is "Lord Jesus Christ."
This represents the Three.

Lord is the Father/Soul
Jesus is the Son/Body
Christ which means "the anointed" stands for the Holy Spirit/Spirit.

God does not have a full title nor does God have a name. And to say otherwise is just the creating of images of God!

You may want to check this list to understand the difficulty of creating images of God in our heads. Any one or combination one choses reduces the magnitude of God which is why we are warned that:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13207690_screenshot20210301165803_jpeg4f983478b1692807aabf8e6ee61ccd41

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did Jacob Wrestle With God? / The Gospel Of Prosperity / See Madness O ! Christians Crucifing Themselves In Phillipines! Crazy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.