Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,481 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Does God Have A Full Title? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Have A Full Title? (2381 Views)

What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? / How Many "Sons" Does God Have? Who is the First Born? / Does God Truly Hate Masturbation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 09, 2021
God's full title is "Lord Jesus Christ."
This represents the Three.

Lord is the Father/Soul
Jesus is the Son/Body
Christ which means "the anointed" stands for the Holy Spirit/Spirit.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by advanceDNA: 7:10am On Mar 09, 2021
iyambz:
God's full title is "Lord Jesus Christ."
This represents the Three.

Lord is the Father/Soul
Jesus is the Son/Body
Christ which means "the anointed" stands for the Holy Spirit/Spirit.

Unscriptural

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by illicit(m): 7:24am On Mar 09, 2021
Lord means Boss....

Jesus Christ is not God.

God speaks a personal Language i.e God will speak to u in a language u understand
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by DappaD: 7:50am On Mar 09, 2021
advanceDNA:

Unscriptural

Somebody will wake up one morning and begin to utter crap. My only guess is that he’s experiencing intense hangover.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 09, 2021
advanceDNA:

Unscriptural

(1 John 5:7 kjv) "For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one."

1 Like

Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 09, 2021
illicit:
Lord means Boss....

Jesus Christ is not God.

God speaks a personal Language i.e God will speak to u in a language u understand

(1 Tim 3:16 kjv) "And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory."
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 09, 2021
DappaD:

Somebody will wake up one morning and begin to utter crap. My only guess is that he’s experiencing intense hangover.

Why crying like a baby wetting your diapers because I didn't say it's Jehovah?

(Col 2:8-9 kjv) "Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by DappaD: 8:18am On Mar 09, 2021
iyambz:

Why crying like a baby wetting your diapers because I didn't say it's Jehovah?
(Col 2:8-9 kjv) "Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Don’t you think this Scripture should be applied in your case? Catholic Church handed down philosophical teachings of Trinity and hellfire to your numerous churches which you wholeheartedly accepted then you went ahead to rebel against them but still stuck to their teachings. Who’s the hypocrite and divulger of contrived stories?
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by advanceDNA: 8:21am On Mar 09, 2021
iyambz:

(1 John 5:7 kjv) "For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one."

This scripture only explains that there are 3 entities that bear record in heaven...

How is this verse related to Lord Jesus Christ as being the same 3 personality..you are just despratimg using scripture to back ur claim

Jesus made it clear in many places that he’s not the God the father... their mission and mind might be one but they are not same entity

He also explained the Holy Spirit in John 14 & 16

Paul also emphasized in 1cor 15v27-28 NIV : that all things has been made subject to Jesus i.e put under Jesus.
and he futher stressed that this doesn’t include God the father who does the subjecting becos everthing will eventually be put under God including Jesus..so that God will be all in all...

Read ur bible and stop committing fallacy with sciptures..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 09, 2021
DappaD:

Don’t you think this Scripture should be applied in your case? Catholic Church handed down philosophical teachings of Trinity and hellfire to your numerous churches which you wholeheartedly accepted then you went ahead to rebel against them but still stuck to their teachings. Who’s the hypocrite and divulger of contrived stories?

Every JW has the tendency to cast a doubt on the word of God. I just gave you a verse, you ignored it. That's how wicked your heart is. You know one thing? Trinity and Hell fire has nothing to do with the Roman catholic church, It's in my KJV Bible. If the Catholic church teaches that, then is there any other way to fool people than to add some speck of truth in some of their false doctrines? If the Devil doesn't tell you some truth, he won't be able to deceive you. Little foxes spoil the vine.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 09, 2021
advanceDNA:

This scripture only explains that there are 3 entities that bear record in heaven...

How is this verse related to Lord Jesus Christ as being the same 3 personality..you are just despratimg using scripture to back ur claim

Jesus made it clear in many places that he’s not the God the father... their mission and mind might be one but they are not same entity

He also explained the Holy Spirit in John 14 & 16

Paul also emphasized in 1cor 15v27-28 NIV : that all things has been made subject to Jesus i.e put under Jesus.
and he futher stressed that this doesn’t include God the father who does the subjecting becos everthing will eventually be put under God including Jesus..so that God will be all in all...

Read ur bible and stop committing fallacy with sciptures..

You are just one of the people that have their private interpretation of the Bible. I gave you a clear verse, but your wicked heart won't let the Bible stand independent and say what it says.

Now this is another one by the apostle Paul (1 Tim 3:16 kjv) "And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory."
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by orunto27: 8:35am On Mar 09, 2021
The Full Title is "LORD GOD ALMIGHTY".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by advanceDNA: 8:36am On Mar 09, 2021
iyambz:

You are just one of the people that have their private interpretation of the Bible. I gave you a clear verse, but your wicked heart won't let the Bible stand independent and say what it says.

Now this is another one by the apostle Paul (1 Tim 3:16 kjv) "And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory."

Private interpretation??
U even called me wicked?? Lol...

Man U are too proud...

Okay you that is holy...interprete 1cor 15v27-28... since I’m wicked..
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by advanceDNA: 8:47am On Mar 09, 2021
iyambz:

English is ur problem....

God is all powerful...he can manifest however he likes....

God has been manifesting in humanflesh since the beginning all through the Old Testament..

When it pleases God to redeem man to himself he sent Jesus to come in flesh....How does this now mean God the father = Jesus

both entities already existed in heaven since the beginning...Jesus made that clear in john 17v5 where prayed to God to glorify him with the glory he had before the world began.
(Please read, I know u won’t, u only come here to say what your pastor has told you)....

In fact in johnn17v1 =he said father glorify your son so that your son may glorify you....if the my private interpretation... then u must have a problem..

2 Likes

Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 09, 2021
advanceDNA:

Private interpretation??
U even called me wicked?? Lol...

Man U are too proud...

Okay you that is holy...interprete 1cor 15v27-28... since I’m wicked..

It's the proud that will be the first to call a Bible believer "proud" just to hide his wicked and deceitful heart. And yes your heart is wicked when you try to deny the deity of Christ, and try to twist the Scriptures for your own agenda.

(1 Cor 15:27-28 kjv) This is a reference to the end of the Millennium and the White Throne judgement when Satan will be banished forever and everything in perfect order for Eternity. God exalts Christ above everything, including the name Jehovah (Phil 2:9-11 kjv). But in Eternity, Christ subjects Himself to the Father once more and goes back into the Trinity as "the Word" (the position He held before He was begotten as the "Son," John 1:1-3,14-18 kjv). If we are "in Christ," that would imply that we would go with Him into the Godhead and merge with the Trinity.

If you can't understand this, then you never will until your heart is clean. Stop going to the Bible with a preconceived notion of what you want the Bible to say; let that Bible stand independent and say what it says.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 09, 2021
advanceDNA:

English is ur problem....

God is all powerful...he can manifest however he likes....

God has been manifesting in humanflesh since the beginning all through the Old Testament..

When it pleases God to redeem man to himself he sent Jesus to come in flesh....How does this now mean God the father = Jesus

both entities already existed in heaven since the beginning...Jesus made that clear in john 17v5 where prayed to God to glorify him with the glory he had before the world began.
(Please read, I know u won’t, u only come here to say what your pastor has told you)....

In fact in johnn17v1 =he said father glorify your son so that your son may glorify you....if the my private interpretation... then u must have a problem..

Then foolishness is your problem. What a wicked heart. Did you even read the context of the verse I just quoted? What an idiot. If you deny the deity of Christ, you can go to HELL.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by advanceDNA: 9:05am On Mar 09, 2021
iyambz:

It's the proud that will be the first to call a Bible believer "proud" just to hide his wicked and deceitful heart. And yes your heart is wicked when you try to deny the deity of Christ, and try to twist the Scriptures for your own agenda.

(1 Cor 15:27-28 kjv) This is a reference to the end of the Millennium and the White Throne judgement when Satan will be banished forever and everything in perfect order for Eternity. God exalts Christ above everything, including the name Jehovah (Phil 2:9-11 kjv). But in Eternity, Christ subjects Himself to the Father once more and goes back into the Trinity as "the Word" (the position He held before He was begotten as the "Son," John 1:1-3,14-18 kjv). If we are "in Christ," that would imply that we would go with Him into the Godhead and merge with the Trinity.

If you can't understand this, then you never will until your heart is clean. Stop going to the Bible with a preconceived notion of what you want the Bible to say; let that Bible stand independent and say what it says.

If they are the same entity...if Jesus= God the father
.why is Jeuss going to subject himself under the father...??

You are just contradicting your self
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 09, 2021
advanceDNA:

If they are the same entity...if Jesus= God the father
.why is Jeuss going to subject himself under the father...??

You are just contradicting your self

(1 Cor 2:14 kjv) "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."

Only a wicked heart will want to cast a doubt on the word of God, or try to argue or question it. Look at the verse I quoted (1 Tim 3:16 kjv), It's called a mystery, meaning you will never really understand it now until you are absent from this world.

If you like keep confusing yourself while questioning the word of God.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by advanceDNA: 9:10am On Mar 09, 2021
iyambz:

Then foolishness is your problem. What a wicked heart. Did you even read the context of the verse I just quoted? What an idiot. If you deny the deity of Christ, you can go to HELL.

You are not normal... how did I deny the deity of Christ when I quoted scriptures which shows that Jesus has been with the father since the beginning .....again... u are not normal.. and ignoring scripture....

What context is john 17v 1-5....

Who was Jesus praying to ...
Who was Jesus asking to glorify him with the same glory he had from the beginning of the world??

I know ur type...u think u know the whole Bible...and any one that has a different view must be a sinner....:

Pele.... Mr holiest

1 Like

Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by advanceDNA: 9:12am On Mar 09, 2021
iyambz:

(1 Cor 2:14 kjv) "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."

Only a wicked heart will want to cast a doubt on the word of God, or try to argue or question it. Look at the verse I quoted (1 Tim 3:16 kjv), It's called a mystery, meaning you will never really understand it now until you are absent from this world.

If you like keep confusing yourself while questioning the word of God.

Lol...when people like u can’t explain scripture, they start to call others sinners..whay are u ignoring john 17.... can’t u explain th context..??

.I doubt u even the Holy Spirit....u thatbis telling someone to go to hell...

1 Like

Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 09, 2021
advanceDNA:

You are not normal... how did I deny the deity of Christ when I quoted scriptures which shows that Jesus has been with the father since the beginning .....again... u are not normal.. and ignoring scripture....

What context is john 17v 1-5....

Who was Jesus praying to ...
Who was Jesus asking to glorify him with the same glory he had from the beginning of the world??

I know ur type...u think u know the whole Bible...and any one that has a different view must be a sinner....:

Pele.... Mr holiest

You know my type? Ignorant fool. So you have reason to the level to see in another man what God see? You are now an intellectual god? Hey stupid, what are you trying to argue here? You said you believe in the deity of Christ, then why question Jesus praying to the Father? What's your problem?
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by advanceDNA: 9:17am On Mar 09, 2021
iyambz:
You know my type? Ignorant fool. So you have reason to the level to see in another man what god see? You are now an intellectual God? Hey stupid, what are you trying to argue here? You said you believe in the deity of Christ, then why question Jesus praying to the Father? What's your problem?

U are claiming Jesus the son= God the father..
It isn’t true.... they are both deities... it doesn’t mean they are the same entities....and I explained with john 17 but u called me all sort of names...but I know U are not normal shaa

If Jesus and God the father are the same... Jesus wouldn’t pray to him...Jesus wouldn’t need to pray at all.....
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 09, 2021
advanceDNA:

Lol...when people like u can’t explain scripture, they start to call others sinners..whay are u ignoring john 17.... can’t u explain th context..??

.I doubt u even the Holy Spirit....u thatbis telling someone to go to hell...

I didn't say you should go to Hell, the Bible did (John 3:18,36 kjv). Of course you don't like the light the Bible gives.

You started it by questioning the Bible, and when you mess with the Bible, I will mess with you.

John 17 if you don't know it's the real Lord's Prayer. In this prayer, Christ as the "High priest of our profession" (Heb 3:1 kjv) addresses the Father. As a consequence, you will find references to the New birth and New Testament Christianity here and in verse 3, 11-3, 17-18, 20-24, and 26.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 09, 2021
advanceDNA:

U are claiming Jesus the son= God the father..
It isn’t true.... they are both deities... it doesn’t mean they are the same entities....and I explained with john 17 but u called me all sort of names...but I know U are not normal shaa

If Jesus and God the father are the same... Jesus wouldn’t pray to him...Jesus wouldn’t need to pray at all.....

Because you don't understand the mystery. And by the way, where on this thread did I say God the Father is also God the Son? Young man, I only said One God, 3 different persons (1 John 5:7 kjv). Don't say what I didn't say. I already said it before (Father, Son, Spirit). You didn't ask me this question because you wanna know the truth, you only asked me this question because you want to show me what you know and what's in your foolish and wicked heart. You better watch it.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by advanceDNA: 9:48am On Mar 09, 2021
iyambz:

I didn't say you should go to Hell, the Bible did (John 3:18,36 kjv). Of course you don't like the light the Bible gives.

You started it by questioning the Bible, and when you mess with the Bible, I will mess with you.

John 17 if you don't know it's the real Lord's Prayer. In this prayer, Christ as the "High priest of our profession" (Heb 3:1 kjv) addresses the Father. As a consequence, you will find references to the New birth and New Testament Christianity here and in verse 3, 11-3, 17-18, 20-24, and 26.

U are proud ....I never questioned the Bible...I questioned you....
you are not an authority on scriptures....the holyspirt is the authority...

.u are just a Man insulting people and claiming it’s the Bible that’s doing the insulting ...

The sad part is ...U can’t even explain why Jesus is praying to himself to give him the glory he had from the beginning of the world....u called it the Lord’s Prayer and related it to Hebrews.... how is that the explanation??

And U here are calling me foolish and wicked......but I know u are not normal...and that’s not an insult..
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 09, 2021
advanceDNA:

.u are just a Man insulting people and claiming it’s the Bible that’s doing the insulting ...

The sad part is ...U can’t even explain why Jesus is praying to himself to give him the glory he had from the beginning of the world....u called it the Lord’s Prayer and related it to Hebrews.... how is that the explanation??

And U here are calling me foolish and wicked......but I know u are not normal...and that’s not an insult..

(Prov 26:4 kjv) "Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him."

You only ask me this question because you want to show off your stinking bible knowledge. Fool.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 09, 2021
advanceDNA:

And here is John 17 again. This chapter is the real "Lord's Prayer." This high priestly prayer asks for the saved to be kept (vs 11), to have joy (vs 13), to be sanctified (vs 17), to be a blessing to others (vs 20), to be united (vs 21), to behold Christ's glory (vs 24), and to possess God's love (vs 26).

(Prov 26:5 kjv) "Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit."
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by advanceDNA: 10:01am On Mar 09, 2021
iyambz:

(Prov 26:4 kjv) "Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him."

You only ask me this question because you want to show off your stinking bible knowledge. Fool.

Show off?? At all.... did U open this thread to show off... u did to inform...

I was only informing u that ur claim is a unscriptural by fallaciously claiming “lord Jesus Christ”= father son spirit”... and u turned it into an insult becos I don’t agree with you...people disagree all the time...doesn’t make them sinners....

Btw....He that calls his brother a fool is liable of helll Fire...Careful my brother... we will all give account of all we say.....
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 09, 2021
advanceDNA:

Show off?? At all.... did U open this thread to show off... u did to inform...

I was only informing u that ur claim is a unscriptural by fallaciously claiming “lord Jesus Christ”= father son spirit”... and u turned it into an insult becos I don’t agree with you...people disagree all the time...doesn’t make them sinners....

Btw....He that calls his brother a fool is liable of helll Fire...Careful my brother... we will all give account of all we say.....

It's like you don't even know the purpose of this thread. You said you believe in the deity of Christ, and then I gave the full title of the trinity, and you are you here arguing it. What's your problem? Are you well at all? And yes Paul called the Galatians fools. This is because you are ignorant that the book of Matthew is written to the Jews and the context of the verse is the Millennial reign of Christ. Jesus called the Pharisees fools in Matt 23. So God will go to Hell? You know nothing. We are in the church age dispensation. Be humble and learn because proud people don't know facts, even if they know, they won't accept it.

Now Mr, explain the following in your own way:

Define the word "Lord."
Define the word "Jesus."
Define the word "Christ."
Define the Father.
Define the Son
Define the Spirit

The court is all yours. Let's see who's ignorant. Be precise.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by odun51587: 11:27am On Mar 09, 2021
Lord means Boss....Jesus Christ is not God.God speaks a personal Language i.e God will speak to u in a language u understand
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by advanceDNA: 12:28pm On Mar 09, 2021
iyambz:

It's like you don't even know the purpose of this thread. You said you believe in the deity of Christ, and then I gave the full title of the trinity, and you are you here arguing it. What's your problem? Are you well at all? And yes Paul called the Galatians fools. This is because you are ignorant that the book of Matthew is written to the Jews and the context of the verse is the Millennial reign of Christ. Jesus called the Pharisees fools in Matt 23. So God will go to Hell? You know nothing. We are in the church age dispensation. Be humble and learn because proud people don't know facts, even if they know, they won't accept it.

Now Mr, explain the following in your own way:

Define the word "Lord."
Define the word "Jesus."
Define the word "Christ."
Define the Father.
Define the Son
Define the Spirit

The court is all yours. Let's see who's ignorant. Be precise.

In case you have not been told...u are a very proud human being....and u need to work on yourself...

First u accused me of showoff.... now u listed this things and ask me to explain so we can have contest.. now who’s trying to show off...??

Second....u insulted me, called me wicked, fool, and, condemned to hell, and u justified it with the Bible...

.Jesus called Pharisees names becos the Pharisees don’t believe in him and they plotted to kill him..
u called me fool because of ur obnoxious and condescending behavior yet you had the guts to use the Bible to back it up....impressive!!

I’m not surprised, I have seen a yahoo boy used the Bible verse “ whatever thy hand finded to do, do it well” to justify his internet fraud lifestyle...

So continue....
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 09, 2021
advanceDNA:

In case you have not been told...u are a very proud human being....and u need to work on yourself...

First u accused me of showoff.... now u listed this things and ask me to explain so we can have contest.. now who’s trying to show off...??

Second....u insulted me, called me wicked, fool, and, condemned to hell, and u justified it with the Bible...

.Jesus called Pharisees names becos the Pharisees don’t believe in him and they plotted to kill him..
u called me fool because of ur obnoxious and condescending behavior yet you had the guts to use the Bible to back it up....impressive!!

I’m not surprised, I have seen a yahoo boy used the Bible verse “ whatever thy hand finded to do, do it well” to justify his internet fraud lifestyle...

So continue....

It's quite unfortunate. I called you a fool for a cause. Now do you know one of the traits of a narcissist? They play the victim when the other person they are trying to get at hit them back so hard. You playing the victim now is you only trying to seduce me so that you will come back harder.

Now you are accusing me of showing off? No no. My intentions was clear. You have to prove me wrong by claiming I was ignorant of the Scriptures when you were busy tutoring me in your second post I believe. Now I told you the context of Matt 5, all you could do was to twist it around and say I use the scripture to do what pleases me. Oga answer the questions. Next time don't try so hard to prove a Bible believer to be a heretic because you will be found to be the Heretic.

Dumb fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Understanding The 10th Dimension / Offering In The Early Church / Please How Are Pentecostal Bishops Ordained?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.