Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,696 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted (33636 Views)

Mr Ibus Daughter Falls In Love With A Physically Challenged Man. Gets Him A 100k / Mercy Twerks For Don Jazzy On BBNaija, He Comments About Her Pants / Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by nazablossom(f): 8:59am On Mar 09, 2021
See how he disgraced himself. He should have kept mum than spilling this trash. Clifford Orji of all people? undecided
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by ShaqFu: 9:00am On Mar 09, 2021
Yureyes:

Please explain what he has said to warrant this insult. Utti only said if his family member is a hardened criminal, he will not join others to criticise him but that doesn't mean he will support or he will not criticise the family member in private. Some people just love to keep their family affairs private and I think we should respect those who would rather not join the public to criticise their family members
I don't owe you an explanation. smiley
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by harsysky(m): 9:01am On Mar 09, 2021
How people think love can be fully expressed with words of the mouth baffles me. Love is shown through actions and not mere words. If you love your family as much as you think or hold them in high standard, you don't need to profess it as it would be fully visible.

Uti has shot himself on the leg by saying stuff he could have left on his mind and people's love for him would be fully intact. Wisdom is profitable to direct.

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by Kingrefreshed: 9:01am On Mar 09, 2021
naptu2:
The Story of Clifford Orji

Blood no mean family for me. Anyone who have always support me and have stood by me since day one is family for me.

4 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by GeneralPula: 9:02am On Mar 09, 2021
Flatinoz detest truths..

Clifford Orji is a human eater and a blood sucking demon from the south East..

If Clifford Orjis people are still alive, then them go still dey chop humans meat for Igbo land..

My only concern is that what if there’s another Clifford Orji among south East politicians? Them go chop all Flatinoz finish oo..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by Weathered: 9:02am On Mar 09, 2021
Many Nigerian celebrities are just shallow internet junks as exemplified by this gay-looking idiot without any iota of sense.

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:04am On Mar 09, 2021
Na this type dey love very mumuly
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 09, 2021
You might be right you know.
But he will forever be known as the village Idi-t who would chose a murderer and cannibal over his wife and children.
OakConsultNG:
Carefully crafted words.... to generate the backlash and clout.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 09, 2021
A 20 years old boy raped his 6 months old niece, the father of the child came home and asked the wife not to report to the police as it was a family matter.

So I am not surprised, this is the mindset of the average Nigerian man towards his spouse. When an average Nigerian man says "family first " just know the family doesn't include his spouse.

This one is choosing to be loyal to a serial killer, a human parts dealer, a ritualist and a cannibal over his spouse. Wow!

This is clannishness( which ibos are well known for) garnished with high dose of misogyny.

3 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by BSdetector: 9:16am On Mar 09, 2021
The reasoning of the average Igbo man...not surprised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 09, 2021
God!! There are certain things I would remain loyal to the first family but this is completely insane, people should strive to be sth in life so that this things don't ever befall anyone in the family where I would have to chose who dies and who stays! Where I would have a divided loyalty, Poverty is not good in anyway and nobody should remain adamant and clueless to d fact that money is important
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by Colina234: 9:16am On Mar 09, 2021
*for wire cheque*

-Full name
-Home � address
-Online access
-debit card

WhatsApp no: +1 (231) 262-8125

Let’s cashout

Message me only if you have the above details
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by salem1996: 9:17am On Mar 09, 2021
Some of you are just speaking blah blah blah that he is right. You claim that anyman who showed love to his wife than his family is a cheat and when a woman call you real man is because she has cheated you. Ok I got a question:

If you dad had chosen his family over your mom, or send her packing because he love his family than his wife, will your present family ever existed and perhaps your born on Earth?

When thinking, think yesterday and tomorrow, don't just think now....

I love ma wife, and no idiot is permitted to come between us...

*I come in peace*

4 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by Sterope(f): 9:17am On Mar 09, 2021
How about saying that there is no possible situation where your family would be rude/hate your spouse.

I don't see my family doing that EVER. If that happens, my brothers will expect to turn my back on them. They are young but they have sense.

Marry into sensible family please.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by eazyduzit: 9:19am On Mar 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
It would sound good if only you say Damnnn niggarrrr
It's not alright.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by pixey(m): 9:22am On Mar 09, 2021
I think we all misinterpreted what Uti was trying to point out.His main point was that family comes first in everything. What people don't understand is that his future wife will also part of that family. He only used Clifford as a point of reference on how determined he would go for his family.That is all.
Using a convicted cannibal or man-eater as a reference is pretty dumb though.
Let us be sincere! Romantic love is just temporary. Trust is permanent in marriage.A mature and sincere women knows this.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by R1CHSATAN: 9:22am On Mar 09, 2021
99.134% of nigerians are illitrates. they cant intelligently differentiate an idiom, a sarcasm a proverb from some real talk.
u tell them an idiom or proverb they ask you for the meaning. you sound sarcastic they feel you are praising them.

hey useless dumb fucktards, what he means is that no matter what his family does , he will still support them.
he only used an extreme example so you guys will know how serious he is.
damn, this country is too dumb, why did satan push me into this dumb place. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by tamdun: 9:22am On Mar 09, 2021
kendrick9:
He has a point..
Why the backlash?
Though the Clifford oji example was a bit extreme.
Never turn your back on your first family,
Just because you got married to a woman who can decide one day to dump your azz..
What he said is nonsense, what u are telling us is, ur family can do no wrong?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by salem1996: 9:22am On Mar 09, 2021
[quote author=Wittyduchess post=99733026] A 20 years old boy raped his 6 months old niece, the father of the child came home and asked the wife not to report to the police as it was a family matter.

So I am not surprised, this is the mindset of the average Nigerian man towards his spouse. When an average Nigerian man says "family first " just know the family doesn't include his spouse.[/quote]

And most of them depends on the so called family to feed both him, the wife and kids hence their unflinching loyalty. Most women in Nigeria live in pains, smile outside but dying because their husbands keeps choosing family, family, family, no wonder some of them even permit their younger ones to pounce on their wives without rebuke, if say I be woman, ha, problem go deh with any yeye man that claim to love me, marry me and still think am less than anyone around him.. he go hear am serious
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:24am On Mar 09, 2021
Uti' statement may be extreme but somehow make sense. Only a fool will abandoned his immediate family because of a woman. A real man knows how to strike a balance between family and wife. To all men, not everything about your family you discussed with your wife and not everything about your wife, you discussed with your families. Know how to shun anyone that seems to be crossing his boundary, be it your wife or relatives.

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by AntiWailer: 9:24am On Mar 09, 2021
They will appear awesome and Intelligent untill they open their mouth or type on social media
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by jaxxy(m): 9:26am On Mar 09, 2021
Uti gave a brilliant analogy of family bt he used an extreme character as example. Nevertheless he passed an important Message to create family balance.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 09, 2021
salem1996:
[quote author=Wittyduchess post=99733026] A 20 years old boy raped his 6 months old niece, the father of the child came home and asked the wife not to report to the police as it was a family matter.

So I am not surprised, this is the mindset of the average Nigerian man towards his spouse. When an average Nigerian man says "family first " just know the family doesn't include his spouse.

And most of them depends on the so called family to feed both him, the wife and kids hence their unflinching loyalty. Most women in Nigeria live in pains, smile outside but dying because their husbands keeps choosing family, family, family, no wonder some of them even permit their younger ones to pounce on their wives without rebuke, if say I be woman, ha, problem go deh with any yeye man that claim to love me, marry me and still think am less than anyone around him.. he go hear am serious
Honestly these women are trying o. Imagine marrying a man like uti,I just can't imagine what the woman will have to put up with. That woman will be miserable that's for sure. The funny part is such women will be the ones to demonise other women who choose to walk away from their marriages ,they will claim "virtuous woman" title for staying in such marriages .

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by CHIGIM: 9:28am On Mar 09, 2021
na wa o abeg how u carry know.
We4all:
Uti is gay and that's the reason for his rants.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by hollah123: 9:29am On Mar 09, 2021
Rugaria:
Unconsciously folks have bought into the narrative that Clifford Orji and Ókija shrine are the standards to be used in measuring the ugly menace of ritual killings in Nigeria! A very huge public relations disaster for the igbo... The Yoruba media glamorized Clifford Orji to no end, the same way they nearly destroyed the beutiful town called Ókija over one Ókija shrine. Halfbaked journalism fueled with inherent ethnic hatred were behind the Clifford Orji mega tales! An unending desperation to paint others dirty while hiding your obvious crimes!

Nothing that was done by that sick guy comes close to what happens at Soka Forest every day and yet you read little about that evil forest! The guy was even insane! Ókija shrine wasn't even a killing ground like Soka. It was more like a deity were aggrieved people go to do their stoopid oath taking! Nobody comes to your house to drag you to Ókija shrine.. Yet today the password for ritual killings and murders in Nigeria are Clifford Orji and Ókija shrine! Why downplay Soka Forest and the epidemic called "ritual killings" that go on all over Ogun State on daily basis? How many names of those behind the massacres at Soka Forest is known to any of you reading??
in order than words u are trying to say Clifford Orji is an angel right?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by Ykc2(m): 9:31am On Mar 09, 2021
To abacha's children their dad is the best dad in the world,idi Amin saddam babangida their children and their family members loved them,even fulani bandits their fellow fulanis in government loved them,so what is wrong with what uti said?can join people to castigate your family?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by porthouse7(f): 9:32am On Mar 09, 2021
Rugaria:
Unconsciously folks have bought into the narrative that Clifford Orji and Ókija shrine are the standards to be used in measuring the ugly menace of ritual killings in Nigeria! A very huge public relations disaster for the igbo... The Yoruba media glamorized Clifford Orji to no end, the same way they nearly destroyed the beutiful town called Ókija over one Ókija shrine. Halfbaked journalism fueled with inherent ethnic hatred were behind the Clifford Orji mega tales! An unending desperation to paint others dirty while hiding your obvious crimes!

Nothing that was done by that sick guy comes close to what happens at Soka Forest every day and yet you read little about that evil forest! The guy was even insane! Ókija shrine wasn't even a killing ground like Soka. It was more like a deity were aggrieved people go to do their stoopid oath taking! Nobody comes to your house to drag you to Ókija shrine.. Yet today the password for ritual killings and murders in Nigeria are Clifford Orji and Ókija shrine! Why downplay Soka Forest and the epidemic called "ritual killings" that go on all over Ogun State on daily basis? How many names of those behind the massacres at Soka Forest is known to any of you reading??
skull mining organ sales, rituals all start from Clifford orji and okija shrine, Yoruba learnt from dem

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by bluefilm: 9:33am On Mar 09, 2021
I understand that Uti was only makin' that statement in reference to Prince Harry who is currently the World's Number One SIMP.

And because I detest SIMPs, I will simply overlook the extreme example which Uti used in his statement.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by salem1996: 9:35am On Mar 09, 2021
Honestly these women are trying o. Imagine marrying a man like uti,I just can't imagine what the woman will have to put up with. That woman will be miserable that's for sure. The funny part is such women will be the ones to demonise other women who choose to walk away from their marriages ,they will claim "virtuous woman" title for staying in such marriages

cry
I will do anything to my best to protect my wife. Most Nigerians (both from the male and female) don't know the value of another person (aand spouses inclusive). Little wonder too many divorces in our days. undecided

After God, my wife comes next and no one can dear change it, even my kids comes after her ooo kiss

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by pixey(m): 9:36am On Mar 09, 2021
Sterope:
How about saying that there is no possible situation where your family would be rude/hate your spouse.

I don't see my family doing that EVER. If that happens, my brothers will expect to turn my back on them. They are young but they have sense.

Marry into sensible family please.

Exactly! A sensible family takes you as their wife not as an object of prejudice. But some immature ladies who want to get married have already started having hatred for their future partner family even when they haven't met yet.It happens all the time. If I see such, consider that relationship over.
Any lady that uses some romantic love as a weapon to emotionally blackmail their man in separating from his family instead of the otherwise is going to be a very very bad wife.Another point is if she is alienating herself from his family,That is a very bad sign. This is what Uti is trying to point out.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by Kingcalls: 9:37am On Mar 09, 2021
With the way women divorce men anyhow these days...I pity any man that relies on a woman for peace
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by pixey(m): 9:38am On Mar 09, 2021
salem1996:
Honestly these women are trying o. Imagine marrying a man like uti,I just can't imagine what the woman will have to put up with. That woman will be miserable that's for sure. The funny part is such women will be the ones to demonise other women who choose to walk away from their marriages ,they will claim "virtuous woman" title for staying in such marriages

cry
I will do anything to my best to protect my wife. Most Nigerians (both from the male and female) don't know the value of another person (aand spouses inclusive). Little wonder too many divorces in our days. undecided

After God, my wife comes next and no one can dear change it, even my kids comes after her ooo kiss
Protect your wife but don't forsake your family as simple as that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Vacations In Portugal (Photos) / “We Contributed To Your Growth’ – Nigerians Slam Burna Boy / Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.