Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted (33641 Views)

Mr Ibus Daughter Falls In Love With A Physically Challenged Man. Gets Him A 100k / Mercy Twerks For Don Jazzy On BBNaija, He Comments About Her Pants / Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by pixey(m): 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2021
texazzpete:

Oya na. This same philosophy is why many widows are out on the streets. Their kids condemned to a life of neglect and poverty. All because their useless fathers preferred to leave everything to his brothers and sisters instead of explicitly providing for their nuclear families.

Notice how it’s only wives people attack with this nonsense. Never husbands.

If someone opens thread to say his wife treats her brothers better than him, her husband, Nairaland misogynists would have a field day.
You misunderstood my words.I said balance is everything.That is what fathers failed to do. Don't pick sides. Picking sides creates division and kills family peace.What is wrong is wrong and what is right is right.Don't sugarcoat your wife offenses and any family member offenses. This is the ultimate role a man plays.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by Siwisheswereesh: 12:01pm On Mar 09, 2021
Rugaria:
Unconsciously folks have bought into the narrative that Clifford Orji and Ókija shrine are the standards to be used in measuring the ugly menace of ritual killings in Nigeria! A very huge public relations disaster for the igbo... The Yoruba media glamorized Clifford Orji to no end, the same way they nearly destroyed the beutiful town called Ókija over one Ókija shrine. Halfbaked journalism fueled with inherent ethnic hatred were behind the Clifford Orji mega tales! An unending desperation to paint others dirty while hiding your obvious crimes!

Nothing that was done by that sick guy comes close to what happens at Soka Forest every day and yet you read little about that evil forest! The guy was even insane! Ókija shrine wasn't even a killing ground like Soka. It was more like a deity were aggrieved people go to do their stoopid oath taking! Nobody comes to your house to drag you to Ókija shrine.. Yet today the password for ritual killings and murders in Nigeria are Clifford Orji and Ókija shrine! Why downplay Soka Forest and the epidemic called "ritual killings" that go on all over Ogun State on daily basis? How many names of those behind the massacres at Soka Forest is known to any of you reading??

Both are scenarios are bad! That does not mean we must not call out anyone of them at any point in time. And they don't have to be referenced hand in hand.

You Igbos always like to play the victim card. Why

So you would have been okay if Soka was one was or the other mentioned alongside Clifford Orji

Pathetic! angry

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by Sixfeetbelle: 12:08pm On Mar 09, 2021
pixey:

Exactly! A sensible family takes you as their wife not as an object of prejudice. But some immature ladies who want to get married have already started having hatred for their future partner family even when they haven't met yet.It happens all the time. If I see such, consider that relationship over.
Any lady that uses some romantic love as a weapon to emotionally blackmail their man in separating from his family instead of the otherwise is going to be a very very bad wife.Another point is if she is alienating herself from his family,That is a very bad sign. This is what Uti is trying to point out.

Why are you only seeing this from the angle of the woman hating the man's family? Can't it be the other way round? You do know some mothers do not 'approve' of their son's wife and will do anything to frustrate her? Including inciting the other family members against her?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by pixey(m): 12:18pm On Mar 09, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Why are you only seeing this from the angle of the woman hating the man's family? Can't it be the other way round? You do know some mothers do not 'approve' of their son's wife and will do anything to frustrate her? Including inciting the other family members against her?
Nowadays it's always the case. That is why I brought it up.The man should play an important role here instead of being naive. Balance! Trust me I don't hate women. I only hate emotionally selfish and manipulative women with passion. That is why I said if I see such. Even if we just got married I would divorce her immediately.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by xtycool: 12:41pm On Mar 09, 2021
kendrick9:
He has a point..
Why the backlash?
Though the Clifford oji example was a bit extreme.
Never turn your back on your first family,
Just because you got married to a woman who can decide one day to dump your azz..
if his father had reason in such manner there won't be anyone to call his family, do u think his siblings can't leave him? a wise man will build his own family , he and his siblings r his father first family , he should build his own and stop nonsense.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by Yeyenairaland(m): 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2021
If you ask me, people misunderstood the point he was trying to make.

Maybe because he mentioned the "Clifford orji" guy.

But I still stan UTI on this

Because no matter WTF you think you are and u think my family is below you?

Na God go punish you shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by Sleekfingers: 2:59pm On Mar 09, 2021
naptu2:
The Story of Clifford Orji

is it true that some people from Anambra, Enugu, Imo, cross river like to eat humans?

Someone from Anambra told me that , people eat humans like chickens in Anambra state......they are served in some resturants e.g human foot pepper soup, breast pepper soup, penis peppers soup, vagina pepper soup, women buttocks peppewr soup, kidney, liver and heart pepper soup.......na wa ooooo
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by kennyamusan(m): 4:36pm On Mar 09, 2021
well , what do u expect from urinary tract infection (UTI) ?

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by Cashify: 5:57pm On Mar 09, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by iamL(f): 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2021
I expect nothing less from last days generation. May Jehovah protectbhis servants from people like this till his day of Anger and destruction of the wicked.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by Ganjafama(m): 8:24pm On Mar 09, 2021
We4all:
Uti is gay and that's the reason for his rants.
How do you know he's gay? Abi he don burst your anal hole? grin

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by TheGift: 9:08pm On Mar 09, 2021
What is first family? A Man shall leave His Father and Mother and Cleave unto His Wife. That is His first family. He would never have had His parents and siblings to call "first family" if His Father and Mother, along with all the Grand fathers and mothers, did not first leave their "first family".

kendrick9:
He has a point..
Why the backlash?
Just because you got married to a woman who can decide one day to dump your azz..
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by DonMekino(m): 9:37pm On Mar 09, 2021
But in retrospect, did Meghan do anything wrong to warrant any ill-treatment from the royal family? If her offence is just because she married in the family or she's not their class, do you think the royal family did the right thing? So the husband will abandon her in such a situation? That the husband left the royalty doesn't mean he left his family, but then I think the wife needed him in those trying times. Anytime he comes back he's still part of the family. I wonder how long ppl will spend in this world that every issue will become a problem, take life easy cos nobody leaves this life alive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by lovethchioma(f): 10:50pm On Mar 09, 2021
kendrick9:
He has a point..
Why the backlash?
Guy do you even understand the implication of what you are saying?

This is to say your mum is a stranger in the family. And to your dad, his own parents and siblings comes first before you, your siblings and your mum.

If your dad had this mentality of yours, it would then mean his family is his parents and siblings because your mum could wake up one day and leave. Just because in your subconscious "women are not Loyal".

Shey it's because your dad valued your mom over his extended family, that's why you even have a family to call family.

Don't create a dysfunctional family for your children please. I don't know why people get married with this mentality. No wonder marriages keep crashing like this.

My family over my wife. Then who is your wife to you? Phone battery?

I hope your wife has this mentality too... and value her own family over you, since you are not not family too...

Once you are married. Your wife and children becomes your immediate family. The rest are your extended family. Know this and Know peace.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 10, 2021
I hope he will undrstand too; if his wife chooses her family (even if they are all clifford Orjis) over him. Cos the average naija man can dish to others what he himself can NOT taste talkless of eat. Na the same bond son get with his family naim daughter get too.
Tomorrow now, confused people like him will come out and ask why marriages fail a lot these days.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by 9Stamp(f): 10:28am On Mar 10, 2021
I remember the story of Clifford orji
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by 9Stamp(f): 10:28am On Mar 10, 2021
I remember the story of Clifford orgi
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by Sterope(f): 1:18am On Mar 11, 2021
I don't understand the whole thing. Minus this royal issue, I don't care for Meghan or her acting.

My issue is that the British royalty represents a lot of things modern society should abandon. They also represent classism, the royal fans asses make this funfair about how a bloodline is more superior. Personally, I want to see the superior bloodline 'tainted'. People who don't fit are bullied, this is where Meghan comes in. Plus the race factor and the fact that men including self-hating black men have called her names.

Not sure if they made the right decision by speaking to Oprah but they made a decision that is reasonably the best for their family.
salem1996:

Many people think she seduce Harry out of royalty, but thank God you understand the whole thing. They allianated themsleves because they feel she isn't royalty therefore a disgrace to them. He love her so much that paying attention to them is not worth it SIMPLE. Africans and their quest for power will choose anything that makes them feel BOSS over others than being truthful to what they love. Harry is really a man, is not easy to be truthful seeing the kind of privileges he has yet contented enough to be sincere
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by Sterope(f): 1:26am On Mar 11, 2021
I can't comprehend any version of my life that I would take up arms against my brother's fiancee/wife and family because she is inferior. I shouldn't find it surprising if they never spoke to me again.

lovethchioma:
Guy do you even understand the implication of what you are saying?

This is to say your mum is a stranger in the family. And to your dad, his own parents and siblings comes first before you, your siblings and your mum.

If your dad had this mentality of yours, it would then mean his family is his parents and siblings because your mum could wake up one day and leave. Just because in your subconscious "women are not Loyal".

Shey it's because your dad valued your mom over his extended family, that's why you even have a family to call family.

Don't create a dysfunctional family for your children please. I don't know why people get married with this mentality. No wonder marriages keep crashing like this.

My family over my wife. Then who is your wife to you? Phone battery?

I hope your wife has this mentality too... and value her own family over you, since you are not not family too...

Once you are married. Your wife and children becomes your immediate family. The rest are your extended family. Know this and Know peace.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by lovethchioma(f): 10:35am On Mar 11, 2021
Sterope:
I can't comprehend any version of my life that I would take up arms against my brother's fiancee/wife and family because she is inferior. I shouldn't find it surprising if they never spoke to me again.

Seriously ooo...

I don't understand how people reason.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today / Cool FM OAP Freeze Now Engaged After Splitting From Ex-wife - See Pictures / Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy's Instagram Page Unmasked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.