Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted (33615 Views)

Mr Ibus Daughter Falls In Love With A Physically Challenged Man. Gets Him A 100k / Mercy Twerks For Don Jazzy On BBNaija, He Comments About Her Pants / Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:39am On Mar 09, 2021
That's what happens when you have a mouth that is bigger than your brain !
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by Sterope(f): 9:40am On Mar 09, 2021
UTI is very stupid and is making a very stupid point.

You are just contradicting yourself. Harry's family is not sensible. She did not alienate Harry from his family. They alienated them. Her non-royal status, possibly her job and race were used against her.

pixey:

Exactly! A sensible family takes you as their wife not as an object of prejudice. But some immature ladies who want to get married have already started having hatred for their future partner family even when they haven't met yet.It happens all the time. If I see such, consider that relationship over.
Any lady that uses some romantic love as a weapon to emotionally blackmail their man in separating from his family instead of the otherwise is going to be a very very bad wife.Another point is if she is alienating herself from his family,That is a very bad sign. This is what Uti is trying to point out.

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by texazzpete(m): 9:41am On Mar 09, 2021
Small boys on Nairaland will come out to defend Uti.

How dem Dey take marry some of una sef?

Even a 7 year old in primary 3 will define ‘nuclear family’ for you as ‘father, mother and children’. If you don’t owe your primary loyalty to your wife, who should you be loyal to?

“I cannot love my wife more than my mother” forgetting that your own mother had her own mother and left her to form a family with your dad. If you see your mother giving more respect to your uncle than your dad, won’t your body do you somehow?

I bet some of you grew up in households where your fathers had to sleep outside or eat the small piece of chicken whenever your uncles came visiting wink

Abeg, don’t let poverty stricken, illiterate bus conducted on Nairaland tell you you’re a ‘simp’ for giving your spouse the respect they deserve and your primary focus. Even the Bible talk am sef say two to become one.

Some of the clowns will say “why will you ditch your blood family for someone who will dump you and move on”. That is why you need to marry carefully, and not because Sikira has big boobies or big yansh.

8 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by pixey(m): 9:42am On Mar 09, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
Uti' statement may be extreme but somehow make sense. Only a fool will abandoned his immediate family because of a woman. A real man knows how to strike a balance between family and wife. To all men, not everything about your family you discussed with your wife and not everything about your wife, you discussed with your families. Know how to shun anyone that seems to be crossing his boundary, be it your wife or relatives.
Only matured men understands this. Kids nowadays will never get this. Balance is the key!
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by pixey(m): 9:43am On Mar 09, 2021
texazzpete:
Small boys on Nairaland will come out to defend Uti.

How dem Dey take marry some of una sef?

Even a 7 year old in primary 3 will define ‘nuclear family’ for you as ‘father, mother and children’. If you don’t owe your primary loyalty to your wife, who should you be loyal to?

“I cannot love my wife more than my mother” forgetting that your own mother had her own mother and left her to form a family with your dad. If you see your mother giving more respect to your uncle than your dad, won’t your body do you somehow?

I bet some of you grew up in households where your fathers had to sleep outside or eat the small piece of chicken whenever your uncles came visiting wink

Abeg, don’t let poverty stricken, illiterate bus conducted on Nairaland tell you you’re a ‘simp’ for giving your spouse the respect they deserve and your primary focus. Even the Bible talk am sef say two to become one.

Some of the clowns will say “why will you ditch your blood family for someone who will dump you and move on”. That is why you need to marry carefully, and not because Sikira has big boobies or big yansh.
Mr man ! Balance is key!
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 09, 2021
pixey:
I think we all misinterpreted what Uti was trying to point out.His main point was that family comes first in everything. What people don't understand is that his future wife will also part of that family. He only used Clifford as a point of reference on how determined he would go for his family.That is all.
Using a convicted cannibal or man-eater as a reference is pretty dumb though.
Let us be sincere! Romantic love is just temporary. Trust is permanent in marriage.A mature and sincere women knows this.
Family comes first before anything ,so if uti was clifford orji's son and he was aware of clifford's attrocities he would have turned a blind eye. If uti's wife was among Clifford orji's victim ,uti would have turned a blind eye because according to him family comes first?.

There is no need trying down play it, uti said what he said and he meant what he meant. Most of these ibo people have clannishness running through their veins ,thats an open secret. So I'm not surprised this is coming from an ibo man.

3 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 09, 2021
salem1996:
Honestly these women are trying o. Imagine marrying a man like uti,I just can't imagine what the woman will have to put up with. That woman will be miserable that's for sure. The funny part is such women will be the ones to demonise other women who choose to walk away from their marriages ,they will claim "virtuous woman" title for staying in such marriages

cry
I will do anything to my best to protect my wife. Most Nigerians (both from the male and female) don't know the value of another person (aand spouses inclusive). Little wonder too many divorces in our days. undecided

After God, my wife comes next and no one can dear change it, even my kids comes after her ooo kiss
Sadly you are one of the few Nigerian men who feel that way.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by texazzpete(m): 9:52am On Mar 09, 2021
pixey:
Mr man ! Balance is key!

Oya na. This same philosophy is why many widows are out on the streets. Their kids condemned to a life of neglect and poverty. All because their useless fathers preferred to leave everything to his brothers and sisters instead of explicitly providing for their nuclear families.

Notice how it’s only wives people attack with this nonsense. Never husbands.

If someone opens thread to say his wife treats her brothers better than him, her husband, Nairaland misogynists would have a field day.

4 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by salem1996: 9:53am On Mar 09, 2021
Sterope:

You are just contradicting yourself. Harry's family is not sensible. She did not alienate Harry from his family. They alienated them. Her non-royal status, possibly her job and race were used against her.

Many people think she seduce Harry out of royalty, but thank God you understand the whole thing. They allianated themsleves because they feel she isn't royalty therefore a disgrace to them. He love her so much that paying attention to them is not worth it SIMPLE. Africans and their quest for power will choose anything that makes them feel BOSS over others than being truthful to what they love. Harry is really a man, is not easy to be truthful seeing the kind of privileges he has yet contented enough to be sincere

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by salem1996: 9:56am On Mar 09, 2021
Wittyduchess:
Sadly you are one of the few Nigerian men who feel that way.
I believe you are too bro
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by Duggedised12(f): 9:57am On Mar 09, 2021
Uti's friends should be weary of him as he has no loyalty to those outside his "family " circle.

3 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by Miracle1991: 9:58am On Mar 09, 2021
Rugaria:
Unconsciously folks have bought into the narrative that Clifford Orji and Ókija shrine are the standards to be used in measuring the ugly menace of ritual killings in Nigeria! A very huge public relations disaster for the igbo... The Yoruba media glamorized Clifford Orji to no end, the same way they nearly destroyed the beutiful town called Ókija over one Ókija shrine. Halfbaked journalism fueled with inherent ethnic hatred were behind the Clifford Orji mega tales! An unending desperation to paint others dirty while hiding your obvious crimes!

Nothing that was done by that sick guy comes close to what happens at Soka Forest every day and yet you read little about that evil forest! The guy was even insane! Ókija shrine wasn't even a killing ground like Soka. It was more like a deity were aggrieved people go to do their stoopid oath taking! Nobody comes to your house to drag you to Ókija shrine.. Yet today the password for ritual killings and murders in Nigeria are Clifford Orji and Ókija shrine! Why downplay Soka Forest and the epidemic called "ritual killings" that go on all over Ogun State on daily basis? How many names of those behind the massacres at Soka Forest is known to any of you reading??
pained.
Did anyone stop you from writing about soka? Why are you people always bringing ethnicity in every discussion?
Quality of a pained ipob.

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by MummyD2020(f): 10:09am On Mar 09, 2021
GeneralPula:
Flatinoz detest truths..

Clifford Orji is a human eater and a blood sucking demon from the south East..

If Clifford Orjis people are still alive, then them go still dey chop humans meat for Igbo land..

My only concern is that what if there’s another Clifford Orji among south East politicians? Them go chop all Flatinoz finish oo..

Too dry
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by ElonEmpire: 10:11am On Mar 09, 2021
Me having "chi chi" by Naira Marley on repeat since yesterday,
So that my fiance will be giving her self sense.
UTI is a real VIP.
Why is it that only men are still dumb in this 21st century?
I say it before and I repeat it again no woman will give up her family for any mofo in the name of love and marriage.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by MummyD2020(f): 10:11am On Mar 09, 2021
Wittyduchess:
A 20 years old boy raped his 6 months old niece, the father of the child came home and asked the wife not to report to the police as it was a family matter.

So I am not surprised, this is the mindset of the average Nigerian man towards his spouse. When an average Nigerian man says "family first " just know the family doesn't include his spouse.

This one is choosing to be loyal to a serial killer, a human parts dealer, a ritualist and a cannibal over his spouse. Wow!

This is clannishness( which ibos are well known for) garnished with high dose of misogyny.

I am ibo and I get what you mean as family excluding their wives. It pathetic

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by colestephan86: 10:12am On Mar 09, 2021
naptu2:
Clifford Orji was a kidnapper and serial killer who ate his victims and sold their body parts to ritualists and organ traffickers.

Uti Nwachukwu @SirUTI

https://mobile.twitter.com/SirUTI/status/1368898485450326017
There are more vile and sadistic men that have lived and still their families still love them.
Abacha idi Amin, Hitler and the likes have people that are non family that were falling head over heels for them
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 09, 2021
MummyD2020:

I am ibo and I get what you mean as family excluding their wives. It pathetic
Especially if you are a non- ibo married to an ibo man.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by MummyD2020(f): 10:17am On Mar 09, 2021
salem1996:
Honestly these women are trying o. Imagine marrying a man like uti,I just can't imagine what the woman will have to put up with. That woman will be miserable that's for sure. The funny part is such women will be the ones to demonise other women who choose to walk away from their marriages ,they will claim "virtuous woman" title for staying in such marriages

cry
I will do anything to my best to protect my wife. Most Nigerians (both from the male and female) don't know the value of another person (aand spouses inclusive). Little wonder too many divorces in our days. undecided

After God, my wife comes next and no one can dear change it, even my kids comes after her ooo kiss
Korekt guy!

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by MummyD2020(f): 10:18am On Mar 09, 2021
Wittyduchess:
Especially if you are a non- ibo married to an ibo man.

Lol, you don see them finish o. But not only ibo.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by pixey(m): 10:30am On Mar 09, 2021
Sterope:

I am not! Harry protected his wife but to leave your royal status for a lady who has experienced marriage before is very extremely immature and foolish. As of his wife if she really respects Harry as her husband she will do everything to convince him not to forsake his family. But trust me if they divorce, Harry will crawl to his royal family. They can go as far to another planet together but Harry should not forsake his family.Harry's wife should understand that she is part of his family.See romantic love is just for a moment.Trust and Respect is what keeps marriage.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 09, 2021
MummyD2020:

Lol, you don see them finish o. But not only ibo.
Ibos carry bloodline matter for head.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by Ryan03(f): 10:34am On Mar 09, 2021
Kriss216:
Calling Harry a Simp is a big insult to all noble Simps all over the world.

How can you abandon Royalty for a kpekus that abandoned her 4-year marriage with another man?

You left royalty for an over used vagina

you are on every thread commenting this rubbish, carry another man matter like gala for head. In your small brain, a woman should stay in a loveless and abusive marriage, if she dare leaves, she should die single. Since life isn't going your sick ways, you want to die on another man's marriage. Drink water, relax and find something to do with your sick life

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by Kriss216: 10:36am On Mar 09, 2021
Ryan03:
you are on every thread commenting this rubbish, carry another man matter like gala for head. In your small brain, a woman should stay in a loveless and abusive marriage, if she dare leaves, she should die single. Since life isn't going your sick ways, you want to die on another man's marriage. Drink water, relax and find something to do with your sick life
Quote me with your main, please.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by JastSiryin(m): 10:38am On Mar 09, 2021
kendrick9:
He has a point..
Why the backlash?
Though the Clifford oji example was a bit extreme.
Never turn your back on your first family,
Just because you got married to a woman who can decide one day to dump your azz..
People just say stupid dumb shxt to appeal to sentiment. As if life were that straight forward.

As if people weren't born into good for nothing families who abused and talked them down all their lives.

People whose only beacon of hope was an understanding partner.

Always stand by TRUTH that's the ultimate. TRUTH knows no person, no family.

You've got no problem with leaving your family for "The work" of God whom you've never seen in your life, but to do that for a human who may be in the right is suddenly a bad thing.

Humans should always learn to think independently abeg. If you can't do this, then you're truly unfortunate. Uti is just displaying stupidity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by Ryan03(f): 10:38am On Mar 09, 2021
Kriss216:

Quote me with your main, please.
I am not you, I don't hide under different monikas
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by xynerise: 10:41am On Mar 09, 2021
Most of these celebrities are daft.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by Kriss216: 10:41am On Mar 09, 2021
Ryan03:
I am not you, I don't hide under different monikas
You're the one hiding under different monikers. Of course, I know your main.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by Ryan03(f): 10:47am On Mar 09, 2021
Kriss216:

You're the one hiding under different monikers. Of course, I know your main.
quote it. Don't be unfortunate, if you are too scared to comment with your Monika, don't embarrass yourself by thinking everyone is a scared cat
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by berbs: 10:53am On Mar 09, 2021
He's right. Minus the Clifford Orji part.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by aderoju3921: 11:04am On Mar 09, 2021
With the way women divorce men anyhow these days...I pity any man that relies on a woman for peace
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by OBIPLUS(m): 11:32am On Mar 09, 2021
What was he thinking in the first place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Undergoes Neck Surgery - Global Excellence Magazine / Ifu Ennada: I Am Done Dating Nigerian Men / Cool FM OAP Freeze Now Engaged After Splitting From Ex-wife - See Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.