Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Women Protest Against Anambra Land Grab For Airport (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Protest Against Anambra Land Grab For Airport (Photo) (37724 Views)

Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project / Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) / Osun Government Seeks China’s Support For Airport Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Protest Against Anambra Land Grab For Airport (Photo) by MysteryShopper: 8:53am On Mar 09, 2021
It is you and your useless state that are useless and white elephant. Most of you from other states are jittery over the upcoming Anambra international airport and its economic impact in already progressive Anambra state. Please show us the agreement between Obi and Delta state government? Do you even know when the airport site was acquired? Envious people.

Obiano is working at the airport project as well as working on all other projects across Anambra.

You guys are always spewing nonsense out of envy over this particular airport. Why are you guys not worried over Ebonyi airport, because you already knew that it is not a threat to your battered ego?

Anambra international airport is the most needed airports in Nigeria right now. My happiness is that the project is already 90% completed and it was kept out of the media because of evil people like you.

Be ready to kee yasef soon when the airport is unveiled for commissioning.

Only Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, kane and Anambra, truly deserves airport in Nigeria. Other airports should be shut down and converted to warehouses.

[s]
Rugaria:

That airport is the most useless white elephant project going in Nigeria at the moment but folks are so blinded with emotions to see facts! I mean what is the sense in wasting hundreds of billions of naira building an airport just ten miles from another completed one!? Peter Obi saw the stoopidity in this project and made some agreements with the Delta State government on the Asaba airport. But the man at Awka government house at the moment is so consumed in his megalomaniac habits that he has now abandoned all projects for the airport being built in his backyard! And some ostensibly intelligent people are cheering him on..
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Women Protest Against Anambra Land Grab For Airport (Photo) by AsomughaChuks02: 9:03am On Mar 09, 2021
What are they really protesting for? All land in Anambra state are under the authority of Obiano as enshrined in the Constitution of the country. The protest organizers should stop hiding under protest to show their hatred for Aguleri, mentioning offices occupied by Aguleri indigenes as if they are consumed by envy. Umueri people suppose to be thanking Obiano everyday for this massive development he brought to their land.

3 Likes

Re: Women Protest Against Anambra Land Grab For Airport (Photo) by oluwabunmist: 9:29am On Mar 09, 2021
grin grin angry
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

Same with me ....but am disappointed

A real niggarrr is Submerged in a miasma of melancholy that our blockers, writers and journalists no longer know the usefulness and purpose of headline
As a real niggarrrr let me reiterate for the sake of emphasis or rather let me emphasize that headline or heading is the text indicating the true nature of the article below it or rather it is a summary of what the article is all about

Walk out of thread with anger....
Re: Women Protest Against Anambra Land Grab For Airport (Photo) by Benresmy(m): 9:37am On Mar 09, 2021
QueenSandy:
There is 85% possibility that this airport will not be completed.

So why grab people's land
wenti u talk no be liar... Obiano is just waisting anambra moni for that uncompleted airport in his village..
Re: Women Protest Against Anambra Land Grab For Airport (Photo) by keypha1: 9:43am On Mar 09, 2021
Who told you they need money, most if this women there son is in abroad with so much money, they are talking about there farm land.

Forget am....
Which children inheritance? ....
Na money dem want.. [/quote]
Re: Women Protest Against Anambra Land Grab For Airport (Photo) by keypha1: 9:54am On Mar 09, 2021
I am from the town, we made a very big mistake for accepting to built air port in our village, they have take our farm land, most of this woman don't need money compensation but they are crying for their farm land, some town in anambra made same mistake, eg, Nkpo, obosi, onitsha, no place to farm again, children will not see land to build.
Re: Women Protest Against Anambra Land Grab For Airport (Photo) by Miracle1991: 10:02am On Mar 09, 2021
This people hate development but they foolishly call themselves developers.
Re: Women Protest Against Anambra Land Grab For Airport (Photo) by DarkJeddi(m): 10:26am On Mar 09, 2021
Simplyleo:
Really?

Govt should forget building the airport.

After all, lamidi cownu has captured the airport construction in his 2021 budget.

But where are the torn clothes?
Waiting for the day you will hug live Transformer on top Igbo matter.. undecided

Na for Nairaland we go read am..

Simplyleo finally hug Transformer,on top Igbo matter.. shocked
Re: Women Protest Against Anambra Land Grab For Airport (Photo) by Princeton92(m): 10:32am On Mar 09, 2021
They actually hunger for money instead....
Re: Women Protest Against Anambra Land Grab For Airport (Photo) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 09, 2021
Sambj01:
Hmmmm. It is well.

For your CAC NGO’s Newspapers Publication, Change of Name , Name correction, Business name Registration, Limited company Reg, and others contact me , check my signature for more info and contact and great reviews thank you.
Do you register trade mark of a product before nafdac gives nafdac number?
Re: Women Protest Against Anambra Land Grab For Airport (Photo) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 09, 2021
IMOlites and Anambra are the same when it comes to money and land, get it by all means necessary even if it means killing your own people.
Re: Women Protest Against Anambra Land Grab For Airport (Photo) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

A real niggarrr is Submerged in a miasma of melancholy that our blockers, writers and journalists no longer know the usefulness and purpose of headline
As a real niggarrrr let me reiterate for the sake of emphasis or rather let me emphasize that headline or heading is the text indicating the true nature of the article below it or rather it is a summary of what the article is all about

Damn niggarrrr
The OP is a fake niggarrrr
Re: Women Protest Against Anambra Land Grab For Airport (Photo) by darkwan: 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

chai,look grammar....

all this grammar to just say you wan look boobs....
Re: Women Protest Against Anambra Land Grab For Airport (Photo) by Sonofman18: 3:18pm On Mar 09, 2021
Yes make e reach so you can vote another buhari in

naijadrivablog:
5he drunk won't complete that airport, why not compensate the land owners well

Which kain Governor Anambra get? Make 2022 reach abeg.
Re: Women Protest Against Anambra Land Grab For Airport (Photo) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 09, 2021
QueenSandy:
There is 85% possibility that this airport will not be completed.

So why grab people's land
At least there's substantial work going on the airport so why do you think it won't be completed?
It has been observed that most Nigerians are just a bunch of enemies of progress, always being clannish and fighting over lands and opposing any progressive projects . Although the airport was not needed at this time ,but it's too late to abandon it now , so why oppose it?

For Nigeria to develop, the government needs to review and amend some land act. Neighborhoods ,towns and villages need to be demolished and rebuilt according to a master plan. Vast lands needs to be sold to developers, etc. This petty method of selling 100ft by 100 ft and always fighting over land is the bane of Nigeria's progress.
Re: Women Protest Against Anambra Land Grab For Airport (Photo) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 09, 2021
keypha1:
I am from the town, we made a very big mistake for accepting to built air port in our village, they have take our farm land, most of this woman don't need money compensation but they are crying for their farm land, some town in anambra made same mistake, eg, Nkpo, obosi, onitsha, no place to farm again, children will not see land to build.
Are there no other lands to farm on? why must it be that exact land? in fact the entire village should be demolished and all the lands sold to developers. There needs to be zoning laws to determine which areas will be agricultural,industrial,residential ,commercial, etc. things need to be demolished and people need to be relocated or the place will remain a shithole forever . you desire to live in US,Canada,Norway,Australia,Japan, you think it happened by chance ?
Also, the government need to boost corporate industrial agriculture and ban subsistence farming. If you want to be a farmer, go work for one of the corporations or buy vast lands and start your own business. This petty methods of subsistence farming is backward.
Re: Women Protest Against Anambra Land Grab For Airport (Photo) by keypha1: 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2021
Are you out of ur sences, with your age why should you reson like that, you want government to demolish all the village,. Because of development,. Don't you have village, let them demolish your village first. Bb
Empirical4:
Are there no other lands to farm on? why must it be that exact land? in fact the entire village should be demolished and all the lands sold to developers. There needs to be zoning laws to determine which areas will be agricultural,industrial,residential ,commercial, etc. things need to be demolished and people need to be relocated or the place will remain a shithole forever . you desire to live in US,Canada,Norway,Australia,Japan, you think it happened by chance ?
Also, the government need to boost corporate industrial agriculture and ban subsistence farming. If you want to be a farmer, go work for one of the corporations or buy vast lands and start your own business. This petty methods of subsistence farming is backward.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Stable Was The Naira Under Gen. Buhari? / Nigeria Army Undergoes Drone Training (photos) / Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.