Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,759,260 members, 6,559,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 October 2021 at 05:16 AM

Type Of Gear Oil To Use - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Type Of Gear Oil To Use (488 Views)

Cause Of Gear Failure For Toyota Camry / Other types of Gear Boxes you Should Know About. / Choice Of Gear Oil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Type Of Gear Oil To Use by paix(m): 9:13am On Mar 09
What type of gear oil should I use for my Toyota Avensis 2009 CVT gearbox?
Re: Type Of Gear Oil To Use by aieromon(m): 6:36pm On Mar 09
paix:

Toyota CVT Fluid FE

Compatible fluid: AISIN Fully Synthetic CVTF (CFEx)
Re: Type Of Gear Oil To Use by woodrow(m): 6:51pm On Mar 09
paix:
Receive it. Make sure u get the original

Re: Type Of Gear Oil To Use by paix(m): 6:59pm On Mar 09
woodrow:

Receive it. Make sure u get the original
I appreciate. Any idea of the cost price, sir; and how I can get it shipped to Kaduna?
Re: Type Of Gear Oil To Use by paix(m): 7:01pm On Mar 09
aieromon:

Toyota CVT Fluid FE

Compatible fluid: AISIN Fully Synthetic CVTF (CFEx)
Thanks, price please.
Re: Type Of Gear Oil To Use by aieromon(m): 8:03pm On Mar 09

1 Like

Re: Type Of Gear Oil To Use by woodrow(m): 11:43pm On Mar 09
paix:
I appreciate. Any idea of the cost price, sir; and how I can get it shipped to Kaduna?

Budget 14-16k depending on d seller. Check jiji to see if u can get a supplier close by. If not choose a supplier and negotiate for the shipping. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Type Of Gear Oil To Use by PAQ(m): 12:33am On Mar 16
If u can get to Abuja, Gudu market, i bought Genuine Toyota CVT FE for 20k last month. Its a silver can.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Car Gurus In The House To My Rescue / Pls Help! / Power Window, A/C Control And Speedometer Gauge Sudden Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.