Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story (57645 Views)

Gbenga Kikiowo Started Robbing At Age 7, Hoped To Be Popular Like Oyenusi, Anini / I Was Raped At Age 11 Till I Got To 16 Years By Different Men - Lady Cry Out / 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by happney65: 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
In wike's gruffy voice "All Fake" Fake Fake. grin

And as for the Moderator that brought this to FP since 2021,continue.

Nonesense and Tinubu

1 Like

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by meum: 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2023
Wow. I would have said it sounds fake but to an extent I can relate

1 Like

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by neonly: 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2023
Slimslimqq:
I will disown any of my kids who goes to polygamy.

I saw hell as a kid. I still dream about all the experience.

my destiny almost changed..

I am sure if I never encountered those experience, I would have made it today, Cus I am very innovative, intelligent and smart. but bad luck keeps pushing things back.

but thank God for today, things are coming back to places for me, though not the type of life I wished for.

I pray God takes total control

Saying you will disown any of yur children dat goes into polygamy is wrong what you need is to pray for them to get a good spouse
Shit happens before people get themself into polygamy

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by Antimandatethie(m): 1:02pm On Mar 29, 2023
Gpopsicle:
i am following bumper to bumper. Come and finish up this story.
hehehaha
make you oo bump in to me o you hear huhn
Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by REALretep(m): 1:04pm On Mar 29, 2023
Kukutenla:
Your mother was very careless. The blame lies entirely with her.
There's no reason she should have allowed you to go alone to your step mum's house.
Your choice of words is very callous. Withdraw that word "careless".
You didn't read where his mum wasn't comfortable with that but was forced to because her husband gave the instruction?
Do you know the implication of disrespect to one's husband especially in a polygamous home?

7 Likes

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by Mercury12(m): 1:08pm On Mar 29, 2023
shocked
Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by njelrapheal: 1:08pm On Mar 29, 2023
mysticwarrior:
she didn't just raped you she also inflictect misfortune on you spiritually, that woman is evil but thank God for your Life

Yea.it was not rape per se. The sex was the medium used to bind him spiritually. Mehn may God help us.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by njelrapheal: 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2023
sedodo8709:
Vff

Bro. This would only ruin you.
Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by dawnomike(m): 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2023
Slimslimqq:
After the news of the witnesses broke out that they died on the same day, other church members stepped back out of fear that they might be targeted.

When the commisioner of police heard about the latest development, he asked that our church be closed till my dad was fully well and ordered him to be moved away to an undisclosed hospital for further treatment.

few weeks after, Dad was feeling better, he was later told about everything that happened during is absence. he bursted into tears, and promised to send my step mom to jail.

He was later discharged from hospital, and was invited by the cp.

he narrated everything that happened in detail to the cp, his lawyer was with him and my grandfather lawyer also.

The cp ordered for my step mom arrest and her children.

they were later not charged to court after much pleas from families and church executives. the matter was died down.

But life never remained the same again..

few years after, though a lot has happened that I can't even remember.

Year 2010, she(step mom) lost one of her kids(male of 37years).
She fell critically ill due to the death of her son.

She was taken to different hospitals which she was rejected due to her health issue. only God knows why she wasn't even responding to treatment.

Year 2011, dad was diagnosed with partial stroke, I had already finished my secondary school education same year.

Year 2012, she(step mom) was getting better after series of spiritual treatments in her hometown.

My mom had a spiritual attack, Yoruba call the attack "ofaa"..

after it was getting to delicate stages, my grandfather ordered we should bring her to ijebu to his spiritualist. that is were it was confirmed that it was a spiritual attack.

Then they did some sacrifice and spiritual stuffs for her.
the spiritualist then warned that the person who sent the attack will die after 7 days...

lo and behold, on 7th day, my step mom was rushed down to our house.

she confessed to every crime that she has been doing from the death of Seyi to how she raped me and my mom attack and a lot of bad things she did.

She said if I want to make it in life, then I have to do some stuffs which I have done. that was because of the sex she forced me to do.

she was later rushed to the hospital, but died on their way...

there's no peace for the dead..

Who remembers few years ago(8-9 years), when a news broke out on internet that a a coffin fell from the hands of undertakers on her burial day?
that was my step mom...

everyday I always hope there's hell, so that she can rot...

my dad later died year 2019(he was 75yrs)...
may my mom live long to eat the fruit of her labor.

I pray God lifts me soon and bless me to take care of her..

this is my story...

thanks for reading
Thanks so much for sharing your story... May yoir mum live long to reap the fruit of her labour and may God bless you abundantly to take good care of her

1 Like

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by LeeSmart: 1:11pm On Mar 29, 2023
Slimm01:
Lies. Stories that never happened. How long and sturdy can an 11 years old boy's penis be...to think of using it to satisfy a woman who already has children? The size penis would be like a menthol nose inhaler. So pls stop with this fictional story.
U never see where index finger the satisfy woman abi?

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by Realestatevixen: 1:11pm On Mar 29, 2023
Slimslimqq:
Reason I am sharing this story is because, I feel alot of parents needs to know to take care of their kids, especially in the polygamous setting.

This is because some things will happen to some kids without informing their parents and in the future it will affect them mentally, spiritually and psychologically..

A true life story...

My dad married 3 wives, my mom is the youngest, and she's the one living with him, but he gave the other two wives their house(different locations)

You know, as a polygamous home the first two wives were not happy my father married another wife(my mom).

They made life unbearable for my mom after giving birth to me, a lot of spiritual and physical attacks, but we stayed strong.

my dad loved me differently, when I mean differently, he loves me more than anything in this life. though we share the same date of birth and of all the kids he has, I was the only one he sent to private school. and his wives knew and became more jealous about all this..

I think there is a reason I am still alive today because, my step mother attacked me spiritually, and even physically, she brought poisoned drink for me, unknowingly to me I gave the drink to my little friend then(oluwaseyi R.I.P) because I was full already.

after Seyi consumed the drink, few hours later, in the evening, he started vomiting blood and purging. he gave up the ghost in the hospital.

it was later discovered that he ate poison, but no one knew where the poison came from including me(though I was young and naive) because he ate a lot of things.

*though we later knew it was my step mother, that's like 7 years later. I will still discuss how we knew*.

So, Sometime ago in year 2006.

It was during the third term holiday, my step mother(first wife) requested I come spend the holiday with her.

though, my mom rejected at first because she felt something seems odd about it, but my dad ordered I should go, but my mom gave a condition that my jnr bro will go with me but my step mother rejected, that its only me she wants to see.

These sounds really suspicious to my mom, but because my dad has already said I should go, she couldn't stop me.

THAT IS THE BEGINNING OF MY ILL-FATED JOURNEY.

keep following.. To be continued

Please do you attend a bible believing church? You need to fully activate your birthright in Christ, and cancel every link with evil.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by LETTHEREBEPEACE: 1:15pm On Mar 29, 2023
I'm not a yoruba though but the yorubas will always say "Aye fele" meaning, the world is dangerous. Thank God that you are alive to tell your stories, so many were not as lucky as you are to share their stories with us.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by NAC1666: 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2023
Slimslimqq:
After the news of the witnesses broke out that they died on the same day, other church members stepped back out of fear that they might be targeted.

When the commisioner of police heard about the latest development, he asked that our church be closed till my dad was fully well and ordered him to be moved away to an undisclosed hospital for further treatment.

few weeks after, Dad was feeling better, he was later told about everything that happened during is absence. he bursted into tears, and promised to send my step mom to jail.

he narrated everything that happened in detail to the cp, his lawyer was with him and my grandfather lawyer also.

they were later not charged to court after much pleas from families and church executives. the matter was died down.

She was taken to different hospitals which she was rejected due to her health issue. only God knows why she wasn't even responding to treatment.

Year 2011, dad was diagnosed with partial stroke, I had already finished my secondary school education same year.

Year 2012, she(step mom) was getting better after series of spiritual treatments in her hometown.

after it was getting to delicate stages, my grandfather ordered we should bring her to ijebu to his spiritualist. that is were it was confirmed that it was a spiritual attack.

the spiritualist then warned that the person who sent the attack will die after 7 days...

she confessed to every crime that she has been doing from the death of Seyi to how she raped me and my mom attack and a lot of bad things she did.

She said if I want to make it in life, then I have to do some stuffs which I have done. that was because of the sex she forced me to do.

Who remembers few years ago(8-9 years), when a news broke out on internet that a a coffin fell from the hands of undertakers on her burial day?
that was my step mom...

this is my story...

thanks for reading
What a story.... Nollywood should see this

1 Like

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by Ramos16(m): 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2023
in the history of things that never happened. This did not happen the most
Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by skondo09(m): 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2023
I feel for you bro.. in fact I felt like crying reading your story..
Another title for the story would have been "how I was killed severally and kept resurrecting"
Aye le

1 Like

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by Nobleou(m): 1:17pm On Mar 29, 2023
pls ask ur maternal Grandfather whether the hernalist is still alive...

You are not the only one receiving such attacks...

Hit me up...thanks

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by sameks08(m): 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2023
Foodqueen:
Hmmmm!! Nkan nbe!!!

U didn't tell us again how u know he poisoned your friend when u were much younger.
. The friend are the poison that was meant for him
Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by Thomasankara(m): 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
[/color]you were weak and immobile and ur good flaccid and still,three women were able to rape you, tell us how you had erection. This story lacks credibility : sad([color=#770077]
Slimslimqq:

that was my step mom...

this is my story...

thanks for reading
Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by Josbreed: 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2023
Foodqueen:
Hmmmm!! Nkan nbe!!!

U didn't tell us again how u know he poisoned your friend when u were much younger.
Did you really read the whole story?
Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by Hatrick01: 1:35pm On Mar 29, 2023
This op na mu_mu
Woman rape u, u dey complain grin grin grin
Abeg give me the woman location make she ride me too... grin grin grin
Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
The hellish childhood I had as a last son in a polygamous set-up, is not one story I can even put into words. Maybe someday, there'll be the courage to tell it. But for now, those memories are best left in ice.

There's absolutely nothing beneficial in polygamy. Nothing. Reason I made certain not to have any offsprings with any girl until I got married last year.

Godforbid polygamy!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by Odogwupedro(m): 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2023
Slimslimqq:
Reason I am sharing this story is because, I feel alot of parents needs to know to take care of their kids, especially in the polygamous setting.

This is because some things will happen to some kids without informing their parents and in the future it will affect them mentally, spiritually and psychologically..

A true life story...

My dad married 3 wives, my mom is the youngest, and she's the one living with him, but he gave the other two wives their house(different locations)

You know, as a polygamous home the first two wives were not happy my father married another wife(my mom).

They made life unbearable for my mom after giving birth to me, a lot of spiritual and physical attacks, but we stayed strong.

my dad loved me differently, when I mean differently, he loves me more than anything in this life. though we share the same date of birth and of all the kids he has, I was the only one he sent to private school. and his wives knew and became more jealous about all this..

I think there is a reason I am still alive today because, my step mother attacked me spiritually, and even physically, she brought poisoned drink for me, unknowingly to me I gave the drink to my little friend then(oluwaseyi R.I.P) because I was full already.

after Seyi consumed the drink, few hours later, in the evening, he started vomiting blood and purging. he gave up the ghost in the hospital.

it was later discovered that he ate poison, but no one knew where the poison came from including me(though I was young and naive) because he ate a lot of things.

*though we later knew it was my step mother, that's like 7 years later. I will still discuss how we knew*.

So, Sometime ago in year 2006.

It was during the third term holiday, my step mother(first wife) requested I come spend the holiday with her.

though, my mom rejected at first because she felt something seems odd about it, but my dad ordered I should go, but my mom gave a condition that my jnr bro will go with me but my step mother rejected, that its only me she wants to see.

These sounds really suspicious to my mom, but because my dad has already said I should go, she couldn't stop me.

THAT IS THE BEGINNING OF MY ILL-FATED JOURNEY.

keep following.. To be continued

What is the title of the movie
Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by ikpumbe(m): 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2023
My biological mum died when I was 3 yrs.
At my age 7 My father remarried.
At age 16 I got to find out what step mum and biological mum means.
The same year I stopped eating food she cooked.
At 19yrs. I left that house.. I am the only son.

There's no quarell that time
There's no fight or issues.

But I don't want to be used as an experiment for something I wouldn't tell.

A good woman can turn to a beast in the face of a child that isn't hers

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by samuelson06(m): 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2023
MufasaLion:

Very deadly!!!

Especially when there's no enough money to give to all the wives as they want.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by Nathaniel33(m): 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2023
One crazy bible psychologist defined the eating of The apple that eve took from the serpent as ;
Eve slept with the serpent physically.
Omo I fear woman.They can make you or bake you into whatever they want because they are naturally decieptive like snakes .
This op God they with you no be small .

1 Like

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by Kukutenla: 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2023
REALretep:
Your choice of words is very callous. Withdraw that word "careless".
You didn't read where his mum wasn't comfortable with that but was forced to because her husband gave the instruction?
Do you know the implication of disrespect to one's husband especially in a polygamous home?
I don't think so. His mum went into a polygamous house with eyes eye open so she knows what she's signing off for, most especially as she's the youngest wife and the Op is the avowed favourite of the husband among his many children. If there's no other pointer, the story of Joseph and his brothers should suffice.
She should have done all to ensure her son does not go to that woman's house even if it's to ask him to feign illness. Some things are better prevented than cured.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by Meedot2(m): 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2023
I can relate to this young man story, only those who have not experienced the evil of polygamy will think it is a good thing.
polygamy is evil and should be detested by any sane individual. Na children way come from this institution sabi wetin them dey pass through.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by larryeffizy1(m): 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2023
This is really deep...

May God grant you all your heart wishes... And may we not fall victim of any evil occurrence ijn

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by NCANCHAIR(m): 1:46pm On Mar 29, 2023
Slimslimqq:

I am sure if I never encountered those experience, I would have made it today, Cus I am very innovative, intelligent and smart. but bad luck keeps pushing things back.

Can we talk privately?

but thank God for today, things are coming back to places for me, though not the type of life I wished for.

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by NCANCHAIR(m): 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2023
Slimslimqq:

I am sure if I never encountered those experience, I would have made it today, Cus I am very innovative, intelligent and smart. but bad luck keeps pushing things back

Can we talk privately?
Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by Brownshoe: 1:54pm On Mar 29, 2023
Slimm01:
Lies. Stories that never happened. How long and sturdy can an 11 years old boy's penis be...to think of using it to satisfy a woman who already has children? The size penis would be like a menthol nose inhaler. So pls stop with this fictional story.
I disagree with ur point, I was barely 9 years when one of my friend sister( adult) climb me, brought out my unsturdy dik, open her own thing to rub mine, till I lied I want to urinate.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' / Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix / Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.