Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story (57616 Views)

Gbenga Kikiowo Started Robbing At Age 7, Hoped To Be Popular Like Oyenusi, Anini / I Was Raped At Age 11 Till I Got To 16 Years By Different Men - Lady Cry Out / 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by Onetenth: 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2023
NCANCHAIR:

Can we talk privately?
no problem sir. Though this is my new NL acct, I don't have access to this anymore. I can be reached at 08139974368
Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by Adebowhales(m): 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2023
onefourseven:
Not just polygamy, never send your child(ren) to any of your relatives for any reason. One day I'll tell my story
Please tag me to it, whenever.
Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by Emmanuel30a: 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2023
Slimslimqq:
I will disown any of my kids who goes to polygamy.

I saw hell as a kid. I still dream about all the experience.

my destiny almost changed..

I am sure if I never encountered those experience, I would have made it today, Cus I am very innovative, intelligent and smart. but bad luck keeps pushing things back.

but thank God for today, things are coming back to places for me, though not the type of life I wished for.

I pray God takes total control
U still want 2procreate...or gives birth...? Seems u neva learn... Wen u don't av power/powers,etc; over ur ordeal,etc; u tink u wud av power/powers,etc; over d deals&ordeals,etc; of those u want 2 procreate/gives birth 2...,etc... U don't know how 2 deals, let alone know wat is ideal,etc... U don't av d zeal...u av not been healed...u are still ill... or still av ill/illness,etc;u are lukin at those girls with high heels...? U don't know d real deal...u need "redpill/redpills". Let GOD&JESUS takes d wheel...
Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by nappy760(m): 6:52pm On Mar 29, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
U still want 2procreate...or gives birth...? Seems u neva learn... Wen u don't av power/powers,etc; over ur ordeal,etc; u tink u wud av power/powers,etc; over d deals&ordeals,etc; of those u want 2 procreate/gives birth 2...,etc... U don't know how 2 deals, let alone know wat is ideal,etc... U don't av d zeal...u av not been healed...u are still ill... or still av ill/illness,etc;u are lukin at those girls with high heels...? U don't know d real deal...u need "redpill/redpills". Let GOD&JESUS takes d wheel...

Bros you be rapper/wrapper abi woman wrapper ? grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by Greenfusion: 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2023
Slimslimqq:
so my mom called some church elders and my dad, she then went inside to bring out the drink my step mom gave to me and showed it to them that she suspecting that the drink was poisoned.

but everyone started shouting at my mom that what sort of allegation was that.

then my dad volunteered to take the drink so as to know if he was truly poisoned. but my step mom said no that he can't drink it, and giving filthy excuses.

Dad didn't listen to her, and drank it.

Lo and behold, few hours later, my dad started having running stomach, his skin color started changing to white.

There was pandemonium everywhere inside the church, everyone started running helter skelter. some youths in the church had to rush him to a nearby hospital, which he was rejected, and other hospitals around. my dad was 80% dead, meanwhile this woman(step mom) has the antidote with her.

She brought the antidote to the hospital and gave it to him. few minutes later, he became stable but still unconscious. he was later admitted and treated at a popular private hospital at Allen Ikeja.

Meanwhile, my step siblings were already in our house fighting my mom that she was the one who killed our dad(they thought he was dead).

they threw my mom luggage's and my own and sibling out, no one could stop them, only my dad who was half dead In the hospital.

my mom then took me and my sibling to a nearby police station to report the case.

meanwhile one of my step sibling is dating a police officer at the station.
so he has heard about everything, so this officer had to change the whole report and roped my mom, that she attempted to kill my dad.

my mom was detained, and my brother and I were left outside.

when the church members heard what happened to my mom, they quickly came down to the station to explain what happened and even told them that my dad is not dead, but the officer in charge didn't listen, only my dad can save mom from this mess, though the officer thought he was dead not until he was told that he's still alive.

so the church members took my brother and I back to church, while my mom was left in station.

they told us to get a good lawyer...

meanwhile my maternal grandfather, is a very influential person in the society.
so one of the members advised that a delegate be sent to him that his daughter has been detained at the police station about a crime she doesn't know about.

When my grandfather heard what happened, he had to call the assistant commissioner of police then, and explained to him.

My grandfather then threatened to jail every one of my step siblings and their mother after my mom as been released.

the matter got to the table of commissioner of police, because my grandfather took the case up. meanwhile my dad was still in hospital.

The commissioner of police then called for the witness(church members) to come testify about the whole issue...

Two of the members perished a day before they will go and meet the c.p.

a true life story.......

keep following... to be continued
This is deep. Wickedness everywhere.
Most of us have experiences of abuse like this both sexually by close relations n friends, we should always be attentive to our kids...
Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by 7upnigeria: 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2023
neonly:

Saying you will disown any of yur children dat goes into polygamy is wrong what you need is to pray for them to get a good spouse
Shit happens before people get themself into polygamy

You'll never understand what the guy went through. Let me not start my own story for you.
Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by MrDoGood(m): 7:03pm On Mar 29, 2023
There's truly no peace for the wicked!!

God will help us all.

Man need Waka too for backups. This is Africa
Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by benqo01(m): 7:05pm On Mar 29, 2023
And some people will say nothing like black powers because they have not experienced such before

As long as the devil exist evil will continue to take place

If the OP didn't narrate is story how will we know it is when someone opens his mouth to narrate his or her story then Yu will know this life is not just a childs play

God saved the OP yes it was not is time to die,but to testify the good work of God in his life and his mother

Whatever you do just be prayerful the world is a wicked place
Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by Devvagreen(f): 7:06pm On Mar 29, 2023
kennisman:
The movie was very popular dt year
Really?
Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by Devvagreen(f): 7:08pm On Mar 29, 2023
merrymike47:
Welcome to africa
Thank you
Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by 7upnigeria: 7:09pm On Mar 29, 2023
samuelson06:

Especially when there's no enough money to give to all the wives as they want.

You simply dont understand why women go diabolical in polygamy. Go and watch the movie "ACRIMONY", it will give you a clue. Women want to have COMPLETE OWNERSHIP of their man. You no dey see how TONTO DIKE dey behave like mad woman ni despite she sleeps with different men and the father of her son has moved on. They even do far worse things than what you see on tv. It's not about money O chairman

1 Like

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by Devvagreen(f): 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2023
7upnigeria:

You simply dont understand why women go diabolical in polygamy. Go and watch the movie "ACRIMONY", it will give you a clue. Women want to have COMPLETE OWNERSHIP of their man. You no dey see how TONTO DIKE dey behave like mad woman ni despite she sleeps with different men and the father of her son has moved on. They even do far worse things than what you see on tv. It's not about money O chairman
It stems from competition.
The moment children are involved, they start the war.

I'm from a polygamous family too and can relate perfectly!

1 Like

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by neonly: 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2023
7upnigeria:

You'll never understand what the guy went through. Let me not start my own story for you.

Hmmmmmm
Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by Emmanuel30a: 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2023
nappy760:

Bros you be rapper/wrapper abi woman wrapper ? grin grin grin grin
Bros... Tie ur wrapper,etc; don't be improper...Do wat is proper... I am not a pauper... If or when I am a rapper..., I don't tie wrapper...& I am not a woman wrapper... I know wat is proper&improper... I am not a bad rapper... I am a good rapper, or d best rapper; o u woman wrapper...? ... Maybe u knows how 2 drive a tipper...? From tipper garage, or at tipper garage...? U are a stripper...,or u lyk strippers dat don't wear, dat don't lyk 2 wear or dat don't use 2 wear slippers...; let alone sandals...? Maybe u/dey-d strippers,etc; use/uses/are using clippers or lyk 2 use clippers,etc...?... I hope u or dey won't drink sniper...or use sniper rifle,etc; 2 play raffle on d gravel/gravels(or, on d marble?),2 unravel d gravels,etc; or 2 unravel d gravels,etc; b4 dey travel on d gravel,etc; or on d marble...? Are u or we on d same level, dat u want 2marvel...? Are u/we interwoven, or av interwoven oven?
Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by purples25(f): 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2023
This polygamy is very bad.

Plus you cannot trust anybody with your child.

The whole story is just giving me bad thoughts ... Renewing my paranoia.

I'm glad the OP escaped the evil plans and charms.
Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by Emmanuel30a: 7:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Bros... Tie ur wrapper,etc; don't be improper...Do wat is proper... I am not a pauper... If or when I am a rapper..., I don't tie wrapper...& I am not a woman wrapper... I know wat is proper&improper... I am not a bad rapper... I am a good rapper, or d best rapper; o u woman wrapper...? ... Maybe u knows how 2 drive a tipper...? From tipper garage, or at tipper garage...? U are a stripper...,or u lyk strippers dat don't wear, dat don't lyk 2 wear or dat don't use 2 wear slippers...; let alone sandals...? Maybe u/dey-d strippers,etc; use/uses/are using clippers or lyk 2 use clippers,etc...?... I hope u or dey won't drink sniper...or use sniper rifle,etc; 2 play raffle on d gravel/gravels(or, on d marble?),2 unravel d gravels,etc; or 2 unravel d gravels,etc; b4 dey travel on d gravel,etc; or on d marble...? Are u or we on d same level, dat u want 2marvel...? Are u/we interwoven, or av interwoven oven?
Grab d table...let's play a fable, or play wit fable cable...
Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by Emmanuel30a: 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Grab d table...let's play a fable, or play wit fable cable...
Are u able, amiable or affable,etc...? Are we even...? GOD&THE LORD JESUS ARE ABLE, dat's why I am able; & not disabled... I had been or av been enabled,etc; 2 disable, enable&unstable,etc; every constable dat are calling themselves honorable,etc; whereas, dey are not&nuts... Dey are not describable, as honorable,etc... I wud disable dia cables, or dia fable cables on d tables; or on every tables&stables...,etc... I wud shakes all d tables..., fable tables or tables of fable cables... Can u/we travel on d same level...? Can u/we travel on d gravel, etc; without asking GOD&THE LORD JESUS CHRIST,etc; 2b merciful, graceful, etc? I am not such a fool..., or not such a cool fool... I know wia, how&when 2 travel,etc; dat I wud not bcom a fool, &dat GOD&THE LORD JESUS wud be merciful,graceful, receptive,etc... I am not deceitful... GOD&THE LORD JESUS CHRIST ARE GREAT,GRACEFUL,FAITHFUL,ETC;&I AM GRATEFUL...
Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by moneynavy(m): 8:02pm On Mar 29, 2023
Hmmmm

Fear Step Mother.

If a thread is open on the above topic.

You go fear Step Mother
Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by bewla(m): 8:14pm On Mar 29, 2023
Slimslimqq:
After the news of the witnesses broke out that they died on the same day, other church members stepped back out of fear that they might be targeted.

When the commisioner of police heard about the latest development, he asked that our church be closed till my dad was fully well and ordered him to be moved away to an undisclosed hospital for further treatment.

few weeks after, Dad was feeling better, he was later told about everything that happened during is absence. he bursted into tears, and promised to send my step mom to jail.

He was later discharged from hospital, and was invited by the cp.

he narrated everything that happened in detail to the cp, his lawyer was with him and my grandfather lawyer also.

The cp ordered for my step mom arrest and her children.

they were later not charged to court after much pleas from families and church executives. the matter was died down.

But life never remained the same again..

few years after, though a lot has happened that I can't even remember.

Year 2010, she(step mom) lost one of her kids(male of 37years).
She fell critically ill due to the death of her son.

She was taken to different hospitals which she was rejected due to her health issue. only God knows why she wasn't even responding to treatment.

Year 2011, dad was diagnosed with partial stroke, I had already finished my secondary school education same year.

Year 2012, she(step mom) was getting better after series of spiritual treatments in her hometown.

My mom had a spiritual attack, Yoruba call the attack "ofaa"..

after it was getting to delicate stages, my grandfather ordered we should bring her to ijebu to his spiritualist. that is were it was confirmed that it was a spiritual attack.

Then they did some sacrifice and spiritual stuffs for her.
the spiritualist then warned that the person who sent the attack will die after 7 days...

lo and behold, on 7th day, my step mom was rushed down to our house.

she confessed to every crime that she has been doing from the death of Seyi to how she raped me and my mom attack and a lot of bad things she did.

She said if I want to make it in life, then I have to do some stuffs which I have done. that was because of the sex she forced me to do.

she was later rushed to the hospital, but died on their way...

there's no peace for the dead..

Who remembers few years ago(8-9 years), when a news broke out on internet that a a coffin fell from the hands of undertakers on her burial day?
that was my step mom...

everyday I always hope there's hell, so that she can rot...

my dad later died year 2019(he was 75yrs)...
may my mom live long to eat the fruit of her labor.

I pray God lifts me soon and bless me to take care of her..

this is my story...

thanks for reading
This your part three make a complete season film

Why do you choose to just be stupid when you can write good script with this and make seriou money from it

U no be Igbo that's why you no see from my angle
Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by somehow: 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2023
Apart from their direct children, most women by default can't stand other people's children.

They also can't eachother.

While most men see successful men as motivation to become successful, women on the other hand see their counterpart as a threat that must be destroyed.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by BackFromBalablu: 8:22pm On Mar 29, 2023
[color=#990000][/color][img][/img] lipsrsealed[img][/img]Things are really happening in this country called nigeria.

Just imagine what might be happening that we don't know of.

Walai. Devil dey our doormot
Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by kay29000(m): 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2023
Slimm01:
Lies. Stories that never happened. How long and sturdy can an 11 years old boy's penis be...to think of using it to satisfy a woman who already has children? The size penis would be like a menthol nose inhaler. So pls stop with this fictional story.

I've been scrolling for this comment. The guy has a wild imagination though.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by kutashi: 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2023
Op! You got it wrong with your view about polygamy!

First, you are product of polygamy and you don't need to disown any of your kids that get near polygamy.

Bad luck is not what is obstructing your success!
It's not just your time yet! Keep pushing it and be prayerful!

I think you're more traditionally believe inclined! Work on that angle to free yourself from bondage!
Slimslimqq:
I will disown any of my kids who goes to polygamy.

I saw hell as a kid. I still dream about all the experience.

my destiny almost changed..

I am sure if I never encountered those experience, I would have made it today, Cus I am very innovative, intelligent and smart. but bad luck keeps pushing things back.

but thank God for today, things are coming back to places for me, though not the type of life I wished for.

I pray God takes total control

1 Like

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by kay29000(m): 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2023
Bombolistic:
No need to continue the story. I think I can help you write the next and final episodes grin

Super story.
Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by fortunechy(m): 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2023
Yorubas sabi do juju...
Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by kay29000(m): 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2023
happney65:
In wike's gruffy voice "All Fake" Fake Fake. grin

And as for the Moderator that brought this to FP since 2021,continue.

Nonesense and Tinubu

Super fake. I'm amazed at the amount of people that believe the story. Chai! We have a long way to go in Africa.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by Wonderful619: 8:49pm On Mar 29, 2023
You still have a spiritual problem bro
And you need the power of God to set you free... You must be close to God.

There's something your step mother saw in you.

You must cling to God for your liberation. So your mom can be alive to eat the fruit of her labor in your life.
Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by DeGLORIOUS: 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2023
This is a good story line for nollywood movie. I couldn't believe what I read.
Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by EngrKemp: 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2023
Slimslimqq:
After the news of the witnesses broke out that they died on the same day, other church members stepped back out of fear that they might be targeted.

When the commisioner of police heard about the latest development, he asked that our church be closed till my dad was fully well and ordered him to be moved away to an undisclosed hospital for further treatment.

few weeks after, Dad was feeling better, he was later told about everything that happened during is absence. he bursted into tears, and promised to send my step mom to jail.

He was later discharged from hospital, and was invited by the cp.

he narrated everything that happened in detail to the cp, his lawyer was with him and my grandfather lawyer also.

The cp ordered for my step mom arrest and her children.

they were later not charged to court after much pleas from families and church executives. the matter was died down.

But life never remained the same again..

few years after, though a lot has happened that I can't even remember.

Year 2010, she(step mom) lost one of her kids(male of 37years).
She fell critically ill due to the death of her son.

She was taken to different hospitals which she was rejected due to her health issue. only God knows why she wasn't even responding to treatment.

Year 2011, dad was diagnosed with partial stroke, I had already finished my secondary school education same year.

Year 2012, she(step mom) was getting better after series of spiritual treatments in her hometown.

My mom had a spiritual attack, Yoruba call the attack "ofaa"..

after it was getting to delicate stages, my grandfather ordered we should bring her to ijebu to his spiritualist. that is were it was confirmed that it was a spiritual attack.

Then they did some sacrifice and spiritual stuffs for her.
the spiritualist then warned that the person who sent the attack will die after 7 days...

lo and behold, on 7th day, my step mom was rushed down to our house.

she confessed to every crime that she has been doing from the death of Seyi to how she raped me and my mom attack and a lot of bad things she did.

She said if I want to make it in life, then I have to do some stuffs which I have done. that was because of the sex she forced me to do.

she was later rushed to the hospital, but died on their way...

there's no peace for the dead..

Who remembers few years ago(8-9 years), when a news broke out on internet that a a coffin fell from the hands of undertakers on her burial day?
that was my step mom...

everyday I always hope there's hell, so that she can rot...

my dad later died year 2019(he was 75yrs)...
may my mom live long to eat the fruit of her labor.

I pray God lifts me soon and bless me to take care of her..

this is my story...

thanks for reading

Tell us the stuffs u did so we can also learn.
Pls don't tell us Half truth

But things dey happen ooo
Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by happney65: 9:10pm On Mar 29, 2023
kay29000:

Super fake. I'm amazed at the amount of people that believe the story. Chai! We have a long way to go in Africa.

A really long way to go o my brother..

What a shame!

1 Like

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by Bimpe29: 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2023
Pathetically alarming, instructive and sorrowful.
Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by manny88ng2000: 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2023
Foodqueen:
Hmmmm!! Nkan nbe!!!

U didn't tell us again how u know he poisoned your friend when u were much younger.

Mugu...because you were reading with sentiments that's why you didn't remember that he said she confessed it when she was brought to their house.

Nkan nbe....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US / Sapele Robbers Went Back To Same Boutique They Raided 8 Months Ago / Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.