Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,896 members, 7,821,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

"Missing" 300-Level Student, Priscilla Ojong Reunites With Family - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Missing" 300-Level Student, Priscilla Ojong Reunites With Family (34713 Views)

Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk / Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged / Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Missing" 300-Level Student, Priscilla Ojong Reunites With Family by Nemere2020: 9:52am On May 17, 2021
Priscilla Ojong, the 300-Level Mass Communication student of the Cross River State University, who was initially declared missing, has finally reunited with her mum.

Recall that Priscilla was reported missing by her friends days ago after she travelled outside the State to see a friend and remained incommunicado for over three weeks.

Her father, Mr. Ernest Ojong, in an interview with Cross River Watch Tv, said that his daughter was missing and had not made any contact with her family members for over three weeks now.

Ojong also said the last time he communicated with his daughter was in April via text and that he has not heard from her since then.

After much awareness was created online to help find her, Priscilla last Friday shared video on her IG page dismissing claims that she was missing.

But her friends, who insisted that the video she shared was done under duress, urged her to return to her family for further clarifications.

A close family friend while giving an update about Priscilla’s whereabouts via her Instagram account said she had reunited with her mum.

She also shared photos of her with her mum, adding that Priscilla also apologized for keeping everyone worried about her whereabouts.
https://dailypost.ng/2021/05/17/missing-300-level-student-priscilla-ojong-reunites-with-family/?amp&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Re: "Missing" 300-Level Student, Priscilla Ojong Reunites With Family by Bola146(f): 10:11am On May 17, 2021
grin Why would she behaved that way grin why not tell the world whom she spent her nice time with wink wink Some ladies get liver oooo, after how many days Koburu embarassed

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Missing" 300-Level Student, Priscilla Ojong Reunites With Family by Jack005(m): 10:11am On May 17, 2021
After nights of dicking, blowjo.bs and hand.jobs...The future is hoelosho!

178 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "Missing" 300-Level Student, Priscilla Ojong Reunites With Family by tillaman(m): 10:11am On May 17, 2021
I don’t even care what the real story is but am just glad she’s back home safe!
Lately a couple of ladies have gone missing and it’s either they find what’s left of their body, or they don’t find them at all
It’s becoming unbearable

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Missing" 300-Level Student, Priscilla Ojong Reunites With Family by Iyiataata92: 10:13am On May 17, 2021
She's from Calabar. It takes them days to be okay

If you know you know

165 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "Missing" 300-Level Student, Priscilla Ojong Reunites With Family by Iyiataata92: 10:17am On May 17, 2021
And I would have spent my time calling out the government over insecurity while the girl was busy collecting an incredibly sized dick.

And to think that the mother was jubilating with her makes me wonder what my parents would have done to my sister in such a scenario.

Moral: Never trust missing Calabar girls

22 Likes

Re: "Missing" 300-Level Student, Priscilla Ojong Reunites With Family by slawormiir: 10:26am On May 17, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Iyiataata92:
She's from Calabar. It takes them days to be okay
If you know you know
My niggarrrr....I owe you enough tie of weed
Calabar and delta girls.....fear them...
He be like say delta girls own worse...all those ones dey love and enjoy sex anyday anytime twice on their ovulation period....any little touch...they are already wet and can't resist..they get to multiple orgasm easily
If you are a niggarrrr...and you want your girl to be the one initiating or disturbing you for sex.....then go for calabar or delta girls especially the isokos, urhobos, ijaw or kwale
To make it worse...once she is already fond of you...she will always slide your dickkk inside her body even without your permission.

110 Likes 17 Shares

Re: "Missing" 300-Level Student, Priscilla Ojong Reunites With Family by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:26am On May 17, 2021
I fear no creatures. I died to those, long time ago. Now I live in the creator Christ Jesus our Lord.

All day, every moment you'd find me there rejoicing in Christ Jesus. Because he's made me so glad,I can't tell it all.

I would never be able to, but I keep pressing forward to this grace. God's grace and Christ blood shed.

Father, dear Lord, you taught me to fear nothing, but to love you with all my all and to also like the creatures. For the earth is of Christ Jesus and the whole of them.

The world and the people are yours sincerely. But not every creature is loyal right now. But every knee should bow and every tongue proclaim the Lordship of Christ.

Lord, you will wait patiently. We commend you for your long-suffering.

Lord, our loyalty would never ever ever ever end in Christ Jesus name Amen.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Missing" 300-Level Student, Priscilla Ojong Reunites With Family by atobs4real(m): 10:26am On May 17, 2021
good
Re: "Missing" 300-Level Student, Priscilla Ojong Reunites With Family by Seyi8750: 10:26am On May 17, 2021
Ok

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Missing" 300-Level Student, Priscilla Ojong Reunites With Family by fourboys: 10:26am On May 17, 2021
Some girls' at d sight of penis dey loose their brain embarassed

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Missing" 300-Level Student, Priscilla Ojong Reunites With Family by Nobody: 10:26am On May 17, 2021
shit!... all these are rubbish... so they re now telling us we don't know where this girl has gone all these time hmmmm... madam check ya daughter well o

4 Likes

Re: "Missing" 300-Level Student, Priscilla Ojong Reunites With Family by paulolee(m): 10:26am On May 17, 2021
please the mods should stop this stale n boring news of a local.champion dt moved from cali to lag for diiick appointment because she isn't the first n wont be the last...
morality have gone to d dogs n nobody is asking why she would take such kinda risk n we all see it as a norm in d society
I stopped following the story after she did dt first video saying she is fine n lost her fone bt the 2 key tinz I learned from this story are
1..her version of missing case would cast further doubt about any new scenario if anoda girl or student gets missing bcoz people would judge new cases with this one..
2..when I get married, I would be praying two special prayer points, firstly, to get children at the right time and the bigger prayer point is dt i would prefer only male children because It seems female children are causing problems for parents each day..

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Missing" 300-Level Student, Priscilla Ojong Reunites With Family by psychologist(m): 10:26am On May 17, 2021
If y'all continue like this, y'all are gonna make light the situation of people that are truly missing.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Missing" 300-Level Student, Priscilla Ojong Reunites With Family by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:27am On May 17, 2021
She just want to trend. And she got the trend and fame.

She should be arrested. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Missing" 300-Level Student, Priscilla Ojong Reunites With Family by Tonyspecial(m): 10:27am On May 17, 2021
Absconded with boyfriend, holosho

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Missing" 300-Level Student, Priscilla Ojong Reunites With Family by aj1bola: 10:27am On May 17, 2021
finally finally......... Thank God for that
Re: "Missing" 300-Level Student, Priscilla Ojong Reunites With Family by Siwisheswereesh: 10:27am On May 17, 2021
Ok

Thank God
Re: "Missing" 300-Level Student, Priscilla Ojong Reunites With Family by lastempero: 10:27am On May 17, 2021
Why we no go choke u since u say na 2 dey chop dick up n down be her future.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Missing" 300-Level Student, Priscilla Ojong Reunites With Family by DennisEche(m): 10:27am On May 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

My niggarrrr
N
Re: "Missing" 300-Level Student, Priscilla Ojong Reunites With Family by ClassicMan202(m): 10:27am On May 17, 2021
Thunder fire her for making us waste ours prayers... Mtchwww

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Missing" 300-Level Student, Priscilla Ojong Reunites With Family by nenyeRitta(f): 10:28am On May 17, 2021
But what was all d unnecessary shouting and protest for when she went for her personal fun trip
to be satisfied sexually.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Missing" 300-Level Student, Priscilla Ojong Reunites With Family by meobizy(f): 10:28am On May 17, 2021
The dick was good. She’ll soon go “missing” again.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Missing" 300-Level Student, Priscilla Ojong Reunites With Family by Circuitlord(m): 10:28am On May 17, 2021
The mom still dey follow her open teeth??

If it was my mom, the kind beating wey she go receive regardless of her age go make her brain reset..
Nonsense and spoilt children angry

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Missing" 300-Level Student, Priscilla Ojong Reunites With Family by LoudLord(m): 10:28am On May 17, 2021
She go fear to come house now after she don chop gbola finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Missing" 300-Level Student, Priscilla Ojong Reunites With Family by osuofia2(m): 10:28am On May 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

My niggarrrr
guy throw update for men na. military
Re: "Missing" 300-Level Student, Priscilla Ojong Reunites With Family by DropsMic(m): 10:29am On May 17, 2021
Missing¿

1 Like

Re: "Missing" 300-Level Student, Priscilla Ojong Reunites With Family by Kaykaydavid1919: 10:29am On May 17, 2021
Power of Dickson. Bad girls everywhere cheesy.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill 16 HOUR Hotel Owner, Kayode Akinyemi In Ilorin, Kidnap Friend / Policeman Battered By Naval Officer Goes Blind (pictured) / Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.