Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

The Two Deadly Scorpions I Caught Live In Osun State (Pictures) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Two Deadly Scorpions I Caught Live In Osun State (Pictures) (51455 Views)

Huge Python Killed In Ore, Ondo State (Pictures) / Sea Cow Caught In Muregi, Kin Nupe, Niger State (Pictures) / Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Two Deadly Scorpions I Caught Live In Osun State (Pictures) by EXOUSIAng: 1:25pm On Mar 09, 2021
heendrix:

Laughing?? where exactly?? you're obviously suffering from Diabetic Retinopathy that has come on ya as a result of being a subliterate Neanderthals over time undecided
This actually makes it worse.... your joke is not even funny to you yourself....
This is amazing.
I mean I have actually seen mad people make funny jokes.... your are worse.
my dog makes me laugh and he is a dumb dog..
your joke is not funny to anyone amd not funny to you.....
The sun definitely frying what is left of your brain somewhere.
you need to find a shed

1 Like

Re: The Two Deadly Scorpions I Caught Live In Osun State (Pictures) by Salatavor: 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Hello everyone!
I want you to help me thank God that these two deadly scorpions didn't sting me or my colleagues last night.

I caught these two deadly scorpions live last night at Ifetedo, Ife South LGA, Osun State.

I was told that if these scorpions should sting you, you gonna eat about 7 paps (Eko) before you can be healed.

Menhh! I just thank God oooo.
Let me know if you plan on eating them alive. I have a way we can make money out of the video..
Re: The Two Deadly Scorpions I Caught Live In Osun State (Pictures) by IsaacKlean: 1:29pm On Mar 09, 2021
I killed same thing some years ago
i burnt it but the skin never changed. I had to bury it last last
Re: The Two Deadly Scorpions I Caught Live In Osun State (Pictures) by fredie107(m): 1:29pm On Mar 09, 2021
E get scorpion wey no deadly?
Re: The Two Deadly Scorpions I Caught Live In Osun State (Pictures) by FMAKJ: 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2021
I dey chop am well well nothing dey happen.

1 Like

Re: The Two Deadly Scorpions I Caught Live In Osun State (Pictures) by senteugene: 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2021
These are crabs

1 Like

Re: The Two Deadly Scorpions I Caught Live In Osun State (Pictures) by iamclime(m): 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2021
seunlayi:

Eat 7 paps grin grin grin we Yorùbá sef, our own too much
Tami n sanko! If you know, you know

1 Like

Re: The Two Deadly Scorpions I Caught Live In Osun State (Pictures) by heendrix(m): 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

This actually makes it worse.... your joke is not even funny to you yourself....
This is amazing.
I mean I have actually seen mad people make funny jokes.... your are worse.
my dog makes me laugh and he is a dumb dog..
your joke is not funny to anyone amd not funny to you.....
The sun definitely frying what is left of your brain somewhere.
you need to find a shed

Nigga was that even a Joke?? for fvck's sake are you this monumentally Dumb and just genetically imbecilic to differentiate a joke from normal words?? ur stupid self is even talking bout me laughing like where Nigga?? fvck
Re: The Two Deadly Scorpions I Caught Live In Osun State (Pictures) by womenareapes1: 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2021
KingAzubuike:

You're the one much more ignorant.

You wouldn't want to mess with the Tityus serrulatus or an Arizona black. They are some of the most deadly scorpion species in the world and responsible for most fatal cases.

use your fish brain na! this species are not even in Africa.
Re: The Two Deadly Scorpions I Caught Live In Osun State (Pictures) by Coldie(m): 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2021
No chop am o
Re: The Two Deadly Scorpions I Caught Live In Osun State (Pictures) by drlateef: 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2021
These are your village people. You should thank God that you managed to catch them alive.
Re: The Two Deadly Scorpions I Caught Live In Osun State (Pictures) by Twelfthman: 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2021
yes I saw scorpion last night too tho smaller than these I was lucky to not have step on it. It ran sharply ahead of me hastily looking for a place to hide while my phone touchlight is on his ass until it found a dead wood log and ran into a hole in it's base.
Re: The Two Deadly Scorpions I Caught Live In Osun State (Pictures) by 77up(m): 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2021
This is common in Osun, I killed exactly this type sometimes ago in my backyard.
Re: The Two Deadly Scorpions I Caught Live In Osun State (Pictures) by kkins25(m): 1:44pm On Mar 09, 2021
KingAzubuike:

You're the one much more ignorant.

You wouldn't want to mess with the Tityus serrulatus or an Arizona black. They are some of the most deadly scorpion species in the world and responsible for most fatal cases.
below is a picture of Tityus spp.
Unless myself and the op are color blind.
A native of Brazil.

1 Like

Re: The Two Deadly Scorpions I Caught Live In Osun State (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 09, 2021
The Smaller the Scorpion; the Deadlier the Sting.
Re: The Two Deadly Scorpions I Caught Live In Osun State (Pictures) by KingAzubuike(f): 1:58pm On Mar 09, 2021
womenareapes1:

use your fish brain na! this species are not even in Africa.

Why are you people so dumb like this can't you read? Where in my post did I say they're found in Africa..?
Re: The Two Deadly Scorpions I Caught Live In Osun State (Pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2021
Justdogood:
Kai.

Some of una sabi play rough play.

I just dey imagine say you keep them for your room comot and covered the bucket.
Come back for night and when light no dey,
Only for you to open the bucket and you no see them again.
That is when you will know the meaning of the phrase "investment meets opportunity" I.M.O. grin
grin grin
Re: The Two Deadly Scorpions I Caught Live In Osun State (Pictures) by ukaface(f): 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2021
waphany07c:
Wow... God will contunue to guide His own. Amen.
no be God still create scorpion?
If they had stung the o.p, would you term the o.p not owned by God?

1 Like

Re: The Two Deadly Scorpions I Caught Live In Osun State (Pictures) by Ruggman: 2:07pm On Mar 09, 2021
Thank God for your life
Re: The Two Deadly Scorpions I Caught Live In Osun State (Pictures) by 99thEnemy(m): 2:10pm On Mar 09, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Hello everyone!
I want you to help me thank God that these two deadly scorpions didn't sting me or my colleagues last night.

I caught these two deadly scorpions live last night at Ifetedo, Ife South LGA, Osun State.

I was told that if these scorpions should sting you, you gonna eat about[b] 7 paps (Eko)[/b] before you can be healed.

Do you mean Agidi?

BTW

How much are you going to sell them? someone is interested in buying
Re: The Two Deadly Scorpions I Caught Live In Osun State (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Hello everyone!

I was told that if these scorpions should sting you, you gonna eat about 7 paps (Eko) before you can be healed.

indeed.....7 Ekos? Thats strange though.......if a scorpion sting someone , just open the wound and press out the poison....or allow someone to suck it out....apply EPA (popularly called Epa ijebu) then u are good to go....

Best is to go to the nearest hospital.....people hardly die of scorpion sting

2 Likes

Re: The Two Deadly Scorpions I Caught Live In Osun State (Pictures) by dapadawee: 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2021
tutudesz:
grin Boyfriend and girlfriend
dirty mind
Re: The Two Deadly Scorpions I Caught Live In Osun State (Pictures) by carlos1(m): 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2021
Dats buhari n osibanjo
Re: The Two Deadly Scorpions I Caught Live In Osun State (Pictures) by ikorodureporta: 2:21pm On Mar 09, 2021
yr face fine
Re: The Two Deadly Scorpions I Caught Live In Osun State (Pictures) by lucky4west: 2:30pm On Mar 09, 2021
OMON JUST DE THANK GOD...these black ones are the grand pas and dem bad die
Re: The Two Deadly Scorpions I Caught Live In Osun State (Pictures) by Pjoe238: 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2021
Thank God it didn't sting you
Re: The Two Deadly Scorpions I Caught Live In Osun State (Pictures) by Jessepaid(m): 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2021
akpunda86:

Put them in formalin dm me I'm interested. I need the venom
I no sabi do am ooo...

You fit watch YouTube or ask Google...

But what every you do, be wary of those stingers..
Re: The Two Deadly Scorpions I Caught Live In Osun State (Pictures) by lukui: 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2021
awon eruku makanaki
Re: The Two Deadly Scorpions I Caught Live In Osun State (Pictures) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 3:07pm On Mar 09, 2021
Emperor scorpions. Their sting isn't painful
Re: The Two Deadly Scorpions I Caught Live In Osun State (Pictures) by oluwaseun89333: 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2021
: Boyfriend and girlfriend
dirty mind

1 Like

Re: The Two Deadly Scorpions I Caught Live In Osun State (Pictures) by Betanation(m): 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2021
If u have bigger black scorpion i need i will pay u for it.
Re: The Two Deadly Scorpions I Caught Live In Osun State (Pictures) by bizhop01: 3:30pm On Mar 09, 2021
So you are now a scorpion king

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Check Your BVN Number With Your Mobile Phone Without Internet / The World's Smallest Generator / Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.