Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

The Two Deadly Scorpions I Caught Live In Osun State (Pictures) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Two Deadly Scorpions I Caught Live In Osun State (Pictures) (51456 Views)

Huge Python Killed In Ore, Ondo State (Pictures) / Sea Cow Caught In Muregi, Kin Nupe, Niger State (Pictures) / Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Two Deadly Scorpions I Caught Live In Osun State (Pictures) by kabillionaire(m): 1:22am On Mar 10, 2021
breed them
Re: The Two Deadly Scorpions I Caught Live In Osun State (Pictures) by Lumidee007(m): 5:59am On Mar 10, 2021
harmargedon:
if that thing hug you like Huggies.
I sight u bro. huggies all the way

1 Like

Re: The Two Deadly Scorpions I Caught Live In Osun State (Pictures) by EXOUSIAng: 6:31am On Mar 10, 2021
Cujo007:
Very false statement. Education is really a problem in 9ja.

. quote author=EXOUSIAng post=99751064]
First get a rope and tie the leg or hand to prevent the venom from flowing to the heart, then try and apply ice cold water or anything very chilled. it will help numb the pain

So you really think this is about education.
you feel a Prof of law would know what to do if stung if he has never experienced it before...
Do you know what education is
Well what I wrote there was what I was told to do when I got stung and it worked the two times I got stung....
If education automatically helps you know everything how come you don't know how to quote properly on this platform
Re: The Two Deadly Scorpions I Caught Live In Osun State (Pictures) by sureteeboy(m): 7:28am On Mar 10, 2021
Jeromejnr:
I learnt from a "Mummy" movie that the bigger they are, the less potent their sting.

But I saw a small scorpion sting my Uncle once, but nothing happened. So..I dunno. I am too lazy now to check Google.
Either big or small, nothing can happen to an healthy individual who got stung by a scorpion
Re: The Two Deadly Scorpions I Caught Live In Osun State (Pictures) by sureteeboy(m): 7:35am On Mar 10, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

First it is Arizona bark not black. and it is only found in North America... did OP tell you he found the scorpions in North America??
This particular spec is all over Nigeria this is not the painful Arizona bark scorpion.
Abeg see....
I am alergic to stupid people...
you are giving me running nose.
making me sneeze.
please stay off my mention
Lol. The guy is extremely ignorant. That same scorpion has only 2 recorded cases of fatality since 1968, despite the record that it stings thousands yearly in Arizona

1 Like

Re: The Two Deadly Scorpions I Caught Live In Osun State (Pictures) by rita25(f): 8:21am On Mar 10, 2021
ONE OF THE VILLAGE PPLE SPOTTED grin
Silentgroper:
Shut up please, will u?
Re: The Two Deadly Scorpions I Caught Live In Osun State (Pictures) by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:57am On Mar 10, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
It's not deadly joor. Little kids catch these same scorpion alot at our site in lokoja...they give it to our chinese Engineer who usually put it in his cup mixed with spirit gin inside and drink daily
My guy, not this particular one. This is called LAGARANTA, if it bite you, forget...
My neighbor( woman) that experienced it cannot wish her enemy the pain she passed through.. She was in pain for almost 4 days after she visited hospital
Re: The Two Deadly Scorpions I Caught Live In Osun State (Pictures) by shantti(m): 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2021
Jeromejnr:
I learnt from a "Mummy" movie that the bigger they are, the less potent their sting.

But I saw a small scorpion sting my Uncle once, but nothing happened. So..I dunno. I am too lazy now to check Google.

Is that the mummy or Indiana Jones
Re: The Two Deadly Scorpions I Caught Live In Osun State (Pictures) by Jeromejnr(m): 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
shantti:

Is that the mummy or Indiana Jones

I think it's the Mummy: Tomb of the dragon emperor
Re: The Two Deadly Scorpions I Caught Live In Osun State (Pictures) by Hausa(m): 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2021
Lordpeckxy:
A scorpion was what killed my elder sister...
This caught my attention, and I'm very sorry about that.
Can you narrate a bit on how it happened, and if she was healthy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Check Your BVN Number With Your Mobile Phone Without Internet / The World's Smallest Generator / Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.