Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,816 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Historic Footage Of Biafran Troops Celebrating After Recapturing Owerri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Historic Footage Of Biafran Troops Celebrating After Recapturing Owerri (3324 Views)

Historic Footage Of Hausa Slave Traders Selling Slaves To Arabs / Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Historic Footage Of Biafran Troops Celebrating After Recapturing Owerri by goatgoat093: 12:14pm On Mar 09, 2021

6 Likes

Re: Historic Footage Of Biafran Troops Celebrating After Recapturing Owerri by Rugaria: 12:21pm On Mar 09, 2021
Our gallant heroes.. Men who saw tomorrow..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Historic Footage Of Biafran Troops Celebrating After Recapturing Owerri by Elgorny(m): 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2021
Rugaria:
Look at this iddiot. Where are gallant heroes here? I can only see two hungry slave tryng to escape from their captors

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Historic Footage Of Biafran Troops Celebrating After Recapturing Owerri by Rugaria: 12:45pm On Mar 09, 2021
Elgorny:
Look at this iddiot. Where are gallant heroes here? I can only see two hungry slave tryng to escape from their captors

These are gallant warriors fighting literally with their bare hands to save the motherland from the rampaging vandals fighting for the western powers..

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Historic Footage Of Biafran Troops Celebrating After Recapturing Owerri by sweerychick(f): 12:59pm On Mar 09, 2021
This is worth front page

4 Likes

Re: Historic Footage Of Biafran Troops Celebrating After Recapturing Owerri by Otuegbe: 1:15pm On Mar 09, 2021
50 gini?
I never knew there were casualties from Nigeria side.
Meanwhile, Assumpata cathedral no be today thing.
*Let the labour of our past Hero's not be in vain*

7 Likes

Re: Historic Footage Of Biafran Troops Celebrating After Recapturing Owerri by heendrix(m): 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2021
The person who captured this Video and kept it this long deserves a National recognition

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Historic Footage Of Biafran Troops Celebrating After Recapturing Owerri by gidgiddy: 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2021
I can see Maria Assumpta Cathedral, Owerri, from a distance to where the Biafran troops were celebrating!

Gallant heroes who fought for our freedom from the British colonial disaster called Nigeria

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Historic Footage Of Biafran Troops Celebrating After Recapturing Owerri by Airforce1(m): 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2021
I salute the Igbo people

9 Likes

Re: Historic Footage Of Biafran Troops Celebrating After Recapturing Owerri by gidgiddy: 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2021
Dibe! Dibe! Ndidi ka mma!

Na so we shall sing the day we exit Nigeria as an independent country

12 Likes

Re: Historic Footage Of Biafran Troops Celebrating After Recapturing Owerri by Dagah2: 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2021
Goosebumps

2 Likes

Re: Historic Footage Of Biafran Troops Celebrating After Recapturing Owerri by jesmond3945: 2:12pm On Mar 09, 2021
Elgorny:
you are the idiot, why did Nigeria go to war if not for britain to protect their investment. How can you kill your brother to protect the investment of a whiteman?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Historic Footage Of Biafran Troops Celebrating After Recapturing Owerri by AdakaBoro8(m): 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2021
Rugaria:
shut up.. they are clueless bunch of cowards on the run for just heard that adaka boro soldiers are coming.

1 Like

Re: Historic Footage Of Biafran Troops Celebrating After Recapturing Owerri by BKayy: 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2021
For some reasons Igbo haters forget this side of the story. In their own account Nigeria was chasing Igbo people around killing them like flies with no pictorial evidence.
Most pictorial evidence points at Biafra victory on the battlefield

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Historic Footage Of Biafran Troops Celebrating After Recapturing Owerri by afroedo: 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
well done hero, history will always remember you, for fighting for your belief and values. although I'm not from Biafran you are my HEROS!

13 Likes

Re: Historic Footage Of Biafran Troops Celebrating After Recapturing Owerri by Mayng01(m): 2:34pm On Mar 09, 2021
Hmmm! History is written by those who hanged heroes
Re: Historic Footage Of Biafran Troops Celebrating After Recapturing Owerri by Nwaotu10(m): 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2021
Umu chineke!

2 Likes

Re: Historic Footage Of Biafran Troops Celebrating After Recapturing Owerri by Lordave: 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2021
Elgorny:
If I talk ill of the president or use vulgar and insulting words on Bastard Buhari you will be the first to remind me of respecting my elders and how Dumb Buhari is old enough to birth your father.

Ezi ohia

3 Likes

Re: Historic Footage Of Biafran Troops Celebrating After Recapturing Owerri by OdumegwuOjukwu: 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2021
goatgoat093:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2SHufnqvqE

Just look at the spirit of the boys here.

Legends indeed fought like us. Imagine what could have been...

2 Likes

Re: Historic Footage Of Biafran Troops Celebrating After Recapturing Owerri by Nigeriabiafra82: 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2021
Biafra always win in the battle field
While Nigeria win with genocide and massacre

2 Likes

Re: Historic Footage Of Biafran Troops Celebrating After Recapturing Owerri by theTranslator: 4:38pm On Mar 09, 2021
Only to be defeated in the end sad
War shouldn't be rushed into like Ojukwu did
Painful embarassed

1 Like

Re: Historic Footage Of Biafran Troops Celebrating After Recapturing Owerri by Nigeriabiafra82: 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2021
theTranslator:

Painful embarassed
Your genocidist group
Declared
No victor
No vanquished
Please who was defeated
Re: Historic Footage Of Biafran Troops Celebrating After Recapturing Owerri by chiagozien(m): 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2021
Restoration of Biafra is a task for every Biafran not for Kanu alone.

These men have done their part,it's now left for this generation to make it come true.

4 Likes

Re: Historic Footage Of Biafran Troops Celebrating After Recapturing Owerri by theTranslator: 4:51pm On Mar 09, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Your genocidist group
Declared
No victor
No vanquished
Please who was defeated
Lol
That phrase is known all over the world
To smoothen the already rough ego of those defeated and give a sense of belonging
Its used in Asia,Europe, everywhere!

Google it
Genocidist? ??

I don't want to talk about the war
Please let me be
Re: Historic Footage Of Biafran Troops Celebrating After Recapturing Owerri by Nigeriabiafra82: 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2021
theTranslator:

Lol
That phrase is known all over the world
To smoothen the already rough ego of those defeated and give a sense of belonging
Its used in Asia,Europe, everywhere!

Google it
Genocidist? ??

I don't want to talk about the war
Please let me be
OOOh you knew about google?
Wonderful
And you still need a source
Hahahahahhahaha
Even Nigeria don’t want to talk about the war
Hence they abolish history from Nigeria education
Hahahahaha
Me source do you need source
Re: Historic Footage Of Biafran Troops Celebrating After Recapturing Owerri by chiagozien(m): 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2021
theTranslator:
Painful embarassed
Today Nigeria your fathers fought for is now paradise.

And Biafrans were not defeated,if not you won't be hearing Biafra today.
The name that makes Baboons and Monkeys in the ZOO to trembles at it mention.

1 Like

Re: Historic Footage Of Biafran Troops Celebrating After Recapturing Owerri by theTranslator: 5:03pm On Mar 09, 2021
chiagozien:
Today Nigeria your fathers fought for is now paradise.

And Biafrans were not defeated,if not you won't be hearing Biafra today.

The name that makes Baboons and Monkeys in the ZOO to trembles at it mention.
Lol cheesy
Keep doing what you're known for
Massaging your ego
@ bold
Are you not living in the Nigeria now? cheesy
Re: Historic Footage Of Biafran Troops Celebrating After Recapturing Owerri by chiagozien(m): 5:29pm On Mar 09, 2021
theTranslator:
Lol cheesy Keep doing what you're known for Massaging your ego @ bold Are you not living in the Nigeria now? cheesy
This one is more dumb than i thought.
Re: Historic Footage Of Biafran Troops Celebrating After Recapturing Owerri by theTranslator: 5:33pm On Mar 09, 2021
chiagozien:
This one is more dumb than i thought.
You are all the same cheesy
You can't talk clean
Always insults cheesy
No be my fault ehn
grin
Go hug buhari cheesy
Re: Historic Footage Of Biafran Troops Celebrating After Recapturing Owerri by Mightyhaiz: 7:01pm On Mar 09, 2021
These white men get mind sha

1 Like

Re: Historic Footage Of Biafran Troops Celebrating After Recapturing Owerri by Mightyhaiz: 7:07pm On Mar 09, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:

Legends indeed fought like us...

Taffy williams

Anytime there was a face to face or hand to hand encounter,the federal sides take to their heels even with the numerical and military advantage..

See how the fleeing soldiers are lavishly spraying ammunition from a very safe distance.. how can u have this much ammunition to spend and you are the one retreating.. meanwhile the boys are just chilling and granting interviews,unruffled by the panic induced distant shooting
Re: Historic Footage Of Biafran Troops Celebrating After Recapturing Owerri by Mightyhaiz: 7:14pm On Mar 09, 2021
heendrix:
The person who captured this Video and kept it this long deserves a National recognition
oyinbo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why FG Cannot Win The Battle In The South East / Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts / This Picture Summarizes What Is Wrong With Nigerian Politics (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.