Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Historic Footage Of Hausa Slave Traders Selling Slaves To Arabs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Historic Footage Of Hausa Slave Traders Selling Slaves To Arabs (4206 Views)

Buhari Is Not Fulani But Used As Hausa Slave / Historic Footage Of Biafran Troops Celebrating After Recapturing Owerri / Kalu's Title:*DAN BAIWAN HAUSA Means "Son Of Hausa Slave Girl" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Historic Footage Of Hausa Slave Traders Selling Slaves To Arabs by ShoeGetSize: 7:35am On Jan 14

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Historic Footage Of Hausa Slave Traders Selling Slaves To Arabs by Armaggedon: 7:53am On Jan 14
Hausa people:
Enslaved by Arabs
Conquered by Fulani's
Colonized by Britain and,
Brainwashed by Reno Omokiri who tells them they have a "rich history"

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Historic Footage Of Hausa Slave Traders Selling Slaves To Arabs by maasoap(m): 8:01am On Jan 14
Really heartbroken to watch.

8 Likes

Re: Historic Footage Of Hausa Slave Traders Selling Slaves To Arabs by Naajjii: 8:03am On Jan 14
Re: Historic Footage Of Hausa Slave Traders Selling Slaves To Arabs by KingMack(m): 8:30am On Jan 14
💔💔💔💔💔💔💔
Re: Historic Footage Of Hausa Slave Traders Selling Slaves To Arabs by ekelebeXstunner: 8:40am On Jan 14
Still happening today.

5 Likes

Re: Historic Footage Of Hausa Slave Traders Selling Slaves To Arabs by alpharoyalty: 8:44am On Jan 14
Arabs are the worst of the worst.
If there is a God, all bloody arab will rot in hell forever.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Historic Footage Of Hausa Slave Traders Selling Slaves To Arabs by ruggedtimi(m): 9:07am On Jan 14
Sad
Re: Historic Footage Of Hausa Slave Traders Selling Slaves To Arabs by mrvitalis(m): 9:10am On Jan 14
The Arab slave trade never ends... It's still ongoing today

13 Likes

Re: Historic Footage Of Hausa Slave Traders Selling Slaves To Arabs by Monsignor22: 9:25am On Jan 14
God forbid that my fellow man sell me as a slave especially to those dirty Arabs, honestly I would have led a revolt and killed as many Arabs as I could lay my hands on before they took me out...just imagine how these dirty modafuckers degraded us like commercial animals...black Africa smh

14 Likes

Re: Historic Footage Of Hausa Slave Traders Selling Slaves To Arabs by Klinee: 9:30am On Jan 14
Arabic people dealt heavily on black African, still most them still worship Arabians till today.
Imagine dropping your religion and adopt Arabic religion, dropping your mode of dressing and adopt Arabic mode of dressing (hijab) even only Arabians are allowed to rule them(the emirs), their local kings(sariki) was banished. Hausa are domed, Arabians finished them.

19 Likes

Re: Historic Footage Of Hausa Slave Traders Selling Slaves To Arabs by onumadu: 9:36am On Jan 14
I noticed what the documentary said about the "Peul" (or Fulani) people.
Now you know why the herdsmen are heartless.
It comes from a place of deep historical, cultural and anthropological contexts.

All I learned from the document is that "this animal called man" is evil if left unchecked.
Four legs good. Two legs bad. (Animal Farm)

9 Likes

Re: Historic Footage Of Hausa Slave Traders Selling Slaves To Arabs by Klinee: 9:42am On Jan 14
Monsignor22:
God forbid that my fellow man sell me as a slave especially to those dirty Arabs, honestly I would have led a revolt and killed as many Arabs as I could lay my hands on before they took me out...just imagine how these dirty modafuckers degraded us like commercial animals...black Africa smh
Instead of them to attack the Arabians they will rather attack you who is their fellow black African.

I asked one Igala Muslimic lady why they dress like Arabians and pray in Arabic language rather than their own, she answered that Arabic language is Godly language which means her language is devilish language.
Arabians used Islam to brainwashed them, used that to exploit and extort them.

It pained me a lot when I see fellow black African misbehaving in the name of Islam to the extent of killing your fellow black African.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Historic Footage Of Hausa Slave Traders Selling Slaves To Arabs by princeabdul(m): 9:43am On Jan 14
Klinee:

Instead of them to attack the Arabians they will rather attack you who is their fellow black African.

I asked one Igala Muslimic lady why they dress like Arabians and pray in Arabic language rather than their own, she answered that Arabic language is Godly language which means her language is devilish language.

It pained me a lot when I see fellow black African misbehaving in the name of Islam to the extent of killing your fellow black African.
LOL. What other people are doing in their religion is paining you.

If you continue like this you'll enter market

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Historic Footage Of Hausa Slave Traders Selling Slaves To Arabs by Jessyjeff: 9:46am On Jan 14
One of the puzzles of humanity is why black man who ruled the world and taught other parts of the world Mathematics and Alchemy ended up being the lowest in modern human development index.

Too much love for other cultures and greed got the black man in chains. Only a radical elevation of consciousness will free black man from this historical predicament.

African politicians of today have taken black man deeper in chains of grave, by looting everything that could be used to build thriving African societies.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Historic Footage Of Hausa Slave Traders Selling Slaves To Arabs by justtoodark: 9:52am On Jan 14
Jessyjeff:
One of the puzzles of humanity is why black man who ruled the world and taught other parts of the world Mathematics and Alchemy ended up being the lowest in modern human development index.

Too much love for other cultures and greed got the black man in chains. Only a radical elevation of consciousness will free black man from this historical predicament.

African politicians of today have taken black man deeper in chains of grave, by looting everything that could be used to build thriving African societies.

we got lost....we were warned this will happen if we stop obeyin the laws.... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Historic Footage Of Hausa Slave Traders Selling Slaves To Arabs by VEXT: 9:56am On Jan 14
You will never see Muslims talk about Arab slave trade because they are muslims they are only concern about western slave trade... Hypocrites

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Historic Footage Of Hausa Slave Traders Selling Slaves To Arabs by tollyboy5(m): 10:00am On Jan 14
Klinee:

I hope you're not a Christian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Historic Footage Of Hausa Slave Traders Selling Slaves To Arabs by naija4life247: 10:01am On Jan 14
alpharoyalty:
Arabs are the worst of the worst.
If there is a God, all bloody arab will rot in hell forever.

Are they in anyway different from the Jews? Two heartless brothers of the same father

2 Likes

Re: Historic Footage Of Hausa Slave Traders Selling Slaves To Arabs by naija4life247: 10:03am On Jan 14
Klinee:

If you are mentally stable, then you will know that you are also a slave to the Jews

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Historic Footage Of Hausa Slave Traders Selling Slaves To Arabs by damosky12(m): 10:15am On Jan 14
naija4life247:

If you are mentally stable, then you will know that you are also a slave to the Jews

You're assuming he's a Christian shey?

How are Christians slave to jews 🤣 The same Jews that they've converted most of them to christians?

You're trying to force a counter attack that's inexistent. Instead of you to think through the sham of your religion. One built on lies, plagiarism, deceit, and violence!

16 Likes

Re: Historic Footage Of Hausa Slave Traders Selling Slaves To Arabs by damosky12(m): 10:17am On Jan 14
Again, we can see that blacks were major players in the slave trade narrative. Blacks sold their fellow blacks. That's how slavery thrived!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Historic Footage Of Hausa Slave Traders Selling Slaves To Arabs by ConfidentialDoc: 10:21am On Jan 14
Esau-Ishmael alliance against the lost tribes of Jacob.

1 Like

Re: Historic Footage Of Hausa Slave Traders Selling Slaves To Arabs by alpharoyalty: 10:26am On Jan 14
I say it again, arabs are the worst of the worst.
They are thieves, land grabbers and plunderers. Till date, no single contribution to the world apart from their stupid religion.
See how they dehumanize Africans, stripped them of their dignity, humanity and identity!
Syrian bastards.

10 Likes

Re: Historic Footage Of Hausa Slave Traders Selling Slaves To Arabs by 1Sharon(f): 10:36am On Jan 14
Those arabized- islamized Africans, the hausas and fulanis were the enemy within.
Re: Historic Footage Of Hausa Slave Traders Selling Slaves To Arabs by BloomingDale(f): 10:40am On Jan 14
1Sharon:
Those arabized- islamized Africans, the hausas and fulanis were the enemy within.

Fulanis are Arabs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Historic Footage Of Hausa Slave Traders Selling Slaves To Arabs by Bendeco2020: 10:49am On Jan 14
BloomingDale:

Fulanis are Arabs.
They're not Arab but product of Arab and black.

Even the Arab no send fulani.

Fulanis that invaded west african nations, they're are from Guinea Bissau, Mali e.t.c. You can't see them cross over to Libya, Algeria, Morroco or Egypt as they share boundaries with these countries too, because those guys won't take any rubbish from them, if they try it they won't only kill the invaders but whipe the remaining ones across West African countries.

The problem we have here in Nigeria is the Hausa and Yoruba. These are the two major tribes that Fulani entered or have influence.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Historic Footage Of Hausa Slave Traders Selling Slaves To Arabs by BloomingDale(f): 10:50am On Jan 14
Bendeco2020:

They're not Arab but product of Arab and black.

Even the Arab no send fulani

Ok, but who were the original black Arabs?
Re: Historic Footage Of Hausa Slave Traders Selling Slaves To Arabs by 1Sharon(f): 10:52am On Jan 14
BloomingDale:

Fulanis are Arabs.

They have Arab admixture
Re: Historic Footage Of Hausa Slave Traders Selling Slaves To Arabs by Blackfire(m): 10:54am On Jan 14
All the blacks sold to the Caucasians(christians) there descendants are still alive today

But all the blacks sold to Arabs( muslims) are no where to be found...decimated

Fact

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Historic Footage Of Hausa Slave Traders Selling Slaves To Arabs by Floky215: 10:55am On Jan 14
What most fail to understand and know is that the numbers of slaves who went to the Arabian territory dwarf what went to the west, but today you can see many in the west who survived and their offspring bear testimony to that, now the question that begs for answer is where are the offspring of the slaves sent to Arabia?

Fact have it that, the Arabs often castrate their slaves to make sure no reproduction, and when they felt the slaves are weak and no more useful they behead them..!!
This way only very few was able to make it out hence the very low black population in the Arabian territories...!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu To Provide Free Wireless Internet / Must Watch Video About Lagos State Population. / Fashola On Lagos & The Economy - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.