Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

How To Get Google My Business Page Verification Within 24 Hours - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Google My Business Page Verification Within 24 Hours (586 Views)

CBN Orders Banks To Sell Excess Dollars In 24 Hours / Google To Shutdown Google My Business Website Platform. / How To Get Google Voice In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Google My Business Page Verification Within 24 Hours by Funshel(m): 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2021
If you are a business owner or service provider and your business/service is not listed on Google My Business page, you are losing a great deal.

You can sell your product or service to anybody anywhere around the world. if you have any business, product or service, part of your strategy should be that your business is having an online presence. Having an online presence is so important than ever, creating a business profile on Google is a great first step to get your business online.

Google My Business is a free and easy to use tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps to help customers find your business and tell them about your story.

Google is one of the biggest search engines on the internet. Internet users trust search engines and having a presence at the top position for the keywords the user is searching increases website's trust.

Millions of people make use of search engines per day looking for answers to their questions or solutions to their problems. If you have a website, blog or an online store, S.E.O. can help your business grow and meet the business objectives.

To learn about S.E.O. check here: >>> https:///2OjwBnz <<<

IMPORTANCE OF HAVING GOOGLE MY BUSINESS ACCOUNT

If you are a business owner, there are several benefits of using Google My Business profile to enhance your online visibility and also put your products and services in front of potential customers.

1. It allows people to know more about your products and services when they find you on search engine and maps.

2. It allows you interact with your customers.

3. It gives your business online visibility and expand your presence.

4. It allows businesses to bring in customers through search.

There are quite a number of things you can do with Google My Business and the underlisted are some of such things you can do with G.M.B.

1. Profile Update: You can update your profile at any given time.

2. Media Section: There is a media section to showcase your products and services. You can upload multiple engaging videos and pictures which can be viewed by users.

3. Review Section: This allows you to gain more customer interest and loyalty.

4. Regular Posts: You can post your business news and updates on your profile page. You can also share offers through text, pictures and videos.

5. Insights: This allows businesses to track calls, website visits and user events such as finding directions to the location. This also gives you detailed reports and analytics data on what Google My Business brings to your business.

With all that being said, you have an idea of what Google My Business means and why you should register your business on Google.

To register your business on Google, you need a gmail account. I do advise people to create a separate email account for their businesses and I think it's pretty much better that way. It doesn't cost you anything to have a business email address. Your business email address should be yourbusinessname@gmail.com

Having a separate email account for your business increases professional perception, builds your business credibility and you also gain immense customer trust.

TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS ON GOOGLE;

Go to www.google.com/business

If you still find it difficult to create a Google My Business page, drop your WhatsApp contact in the comment section.

Re: How To Get Google My Business Page Verification Within 24 Hours by oesbay(m): 5:02pm On Mar 09, 2021
So where is the guide on how to verify?

As usual , fake clickbait content..
Re: How To Get Google My Business Page Verification Within 24 Hours by Funshel(m): 6:50pm On Mar 09, 2021
Is your business listed on Google My Business page already?
Re: How To Get Google My Business Page Verification Within 24 Hours by Jaxx123: 4:54am On Nov 26, 2023
Get your Business on Google map and Google my business profile with instant activation

(1) (Reply)

Carwash For Sale In Benin City / Is Group Family And Friend A Ponzi Scam? / Stationery Wholesalers In UAE | List Of Stationery Suppliers In UAE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.