Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence (33360 Views)

Adedeji Oluwole: Police Detain 3 OPC Operatives For Arresting Iskilu Wakili / OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) / Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Nmezor(f): 3:48pm On Mar 09, 2021
Hmm
Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by naijacentric(m): 3:48pm On Mar 09, 2021
Na war go end all dis rubbish na just small time!

5 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Patrioticman007(m): 3:49pm On Mar 09, 2021
Godarz:
That's why I say the solution to this crisis is FUND THE POLICE PROPERLY, TRAIN THE POLICE PROPERLY AND FUND THE LAW AGENCIES PROPERLY.

This is what happens when people take the law into their hands...innocents get caught up.

Anyway, the problem is, Nigerians love to take the law into their hands. Whatever the tribe.

He has challenged them to prove the case against him or else let the Septugrian die in peace. We need strong courts & security personnels to end the rise of these tribal war lords, before we have another Rwandan massacre in our country.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by DestroyEvil: 3:49pm On Mar 09, 2021
Ok.
Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 09, 2021
Fulanis... Dem be say Dem nor get sense that year...

Who get sense pass now?

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 09, 2021
Thunder fire u!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Never4getU: 3:51pm On Mar 09, 2021
OPC are the most stupid organization. U ambushed and caught a dangerous criminal like this what on earth are u thinking taken him to the police station for?

Odds is now in favor of iskilu wakil and considering his age, police would side with him thereby it becomes a lose lose situation for Yoruba and OPC.

They need to do what is necessary about a killer like this next time.

People of ibarapa should be careful cos this is going to work against them. As soon as wakil returns they should run for their lives.

OPC learn a lesson from this scenario...I only pity the arrested OPC members, who will vouch for them now

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Komu1048(m): 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2021
Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by dalass(f): 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2021
INTEGRITYA1:
I have many cows and I know they stray into farms at times but I don’t have criminal records anywhere and this can be investigated

He admitted his cows stray into farms at times. I guess to add fertilizer to the farm land.

Things are falling apart.

They can never admit to anything.... Its in their blood... They're born with it...

Pretence is also their forte

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by jneutron4000: 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2021
OPC made a mistake handing over this terrorist to the police. Someone they ought to eliminate. That man has being terrorizing those villages for far too long.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Nackzy: 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2021
Crocodile tears
Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by xynerise: 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2021
Wait, you expected him to say he is a criminal?

5 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by aljharem(m): 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2021
Since OPC decided he should live, then whatever they see they should take

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by christistruth01: 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2021
Godarz:
That's why I say the solution to this crisis is FUND THE POLICE PROPERLY, TRAIN THE POLICE PROPERLY AND FUND THE LAW AGENCIES PROPERLY.

This is what happens when people take the law into their hands...innocents get caught up.

Anyway, the problem is, Nigerians love to take the law into their hands. Whatever the tribe.

Isikilu Wakili was wanted by the Police for being the Kingpin of a Killer Kidnap gang his second in Command was arrested last week and has already implicated him

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by DSoj(m): 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2021
I believe this man. Which criminal will be submissive to this frail old man? Criminals have codes too... he's too frail for any young agile criminal to take orders from cos he cant do jack.
Opc misfired. This is rubbish lawlessness

2 wrongs dont make a right

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by kayusely70(m): 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2021
Mikelarteta:
He will be released. I blame OPC for this shit.
They were naive trying to be good citizens. Let's wait and see what happens next

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Siwisheswereesh: 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2021
Really
Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Gholdboi(m): 4:00pm On Mar 09, 2021
They don cook up story for him.. hmm angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by christistruth01: 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2021
DSoj:
I believe this man. Which criminal will be submissive to this frail old man? Criminals have codes too... he's too frail for any young agile criminal to take orders from cos he cant do jack.
Opc misfired. This is rubbish lawlessness

2 wrongs dont make a right

Do Mafia Don's not grow Old ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by luluman: 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2021
Perfectsouth:
baba said he fainted many times.. Since the people who arrested him have no sense, the narrative have changed..
They are being moved to Abuja and that may just be the end of them but here is Wakili giving them hot hot.. See person wey dey pretend like blind bartemus yesterday.....
Yoruba, we go get sense Las Las..
They arrested Wakili and were expecting social media appraisal just like igboho, they've forgotten that even twins don't have the same fate or destiny..
Now instead of getting appraisal, they are on their way for serious interrogation
Your utterances that. The people that arrested him have no sense tells the world how senseless you too are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Siwisheswereesh: 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Release him immediately

Shut up pigidioott! Can you now see that your champion is a nonentity angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by ipobWARLORD: 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2021
See life cheesy those opc guys will end up where they never imagined. They made the monster, so let them enjoy its dividend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2021
Perfectsouth:
baba said he fainted many times.. Since the people who arrested him have no sense, the narrative have changed..
They are being moved to Abuja and that may just be the end of them but here is Wakili giving them hot hot.. See person wey dey pretend like blind bartemus yesterday.....
Yoruba, we go get sense Las Las..
They arrested Wakili and were expecting social media appraisal just like igboho, they've forgotten that even twins don't have the same fate or destiny..
Now instead of getting appraisal, they are on their way for serious interrogation

The God who created these people who have been killed like rats doesn't tolerate the injustice of those in power, ask Pharaoh and co.
IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, FATHER MAKE THE TEETH OF THOSE WHO EATEN THE SOUR GRAPES IN THE CASE OF NIGERIA, TO BE SET ON EDGE! LET THE WARRIOR ANGELS GO FORTH AND ENFORCE THE JUDGMENT AND JUSTICE OF HEAVEN! PAY BACK THE BLOOD DEBT, AND LET THOSE WHO ARE REJOICING IN EVIL BE PUT TO SHAME.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by christistruth01: 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2021
Gholdboi:
They don cook up story for him.. hmm angry

It will be difficult his 2nd in Command has already implicated him when he was arrested last week and he was wanted by Police. even before then

https://www.independent.ng/wakili-not-blind-only-acting-drama-to-get-sympathy-gani-adams/

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by salford1: 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2021
You asked them to flee.

Proverbs 28:1 – “The wicked flee when no one pursues, but the righteous are bold as a lion.”
Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by authority2006(m): 4:06pm On Mar 09, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked
Wakiller is a terrorists . If they want to write on this man atrocities it will take years before such work can be completed.

We should just take your words and that of others for it? I don't blame you at all, Nigeria is a jungle full of jungle justice. We have seen many innocent people murdered just because someone shouted "thief" on them and mob just killed them like that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by femijay8271(m): 4:06pm On Mar 09, 2021
this can only be published by DailyLIES( DAILY TRUST)
Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by chiiraq802(m): 4:06pm On Mar 09, 2021
DennisEche:
Good to hear this from the Emir of Oyo state. next time Afonjas should learn to respect their leader. Nonsense

Guy this really cracked me up..."Emir of Oyo State" grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:09pm On Mar 09, 2021
Animal farm tins

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by IDeyNL: 4:09pm On Mar 09, 2021
Patrioticman007:

He has challenged them to prove the case against him or else let the Septugrian die in peace. We need strong courts & security personnels to end the rise of these tribal war lords, before we have another Rwandan massacre in our country.

All this while I thought you are a Yoruba man.

I neve knew you're a Fulani.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by curlarpy: 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2021
May God punish that your mouth.... I don't blame you, my dullard governor give you chance

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States / Okorocha Begins Tree Planting, Beautification Of Major Roads In Owerri (Pics) / Two Men Exchange Heavy Blows While Arguing Over President Buhari (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.