Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence (33352 Views)

Adedeji Oluwole: Police Detain 3 OPC Operatives For Arresting Iskilu Wakili / OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) / Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by AFONJACOW(m): 5:10pm On Mar 09, 2021
Then what are you
Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by BigMambaSanta: 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2021
Come free am werey
Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Basher8583: 5:23pm On Mar 09, 2021
Never4getU:
OPC are the most stupid organization. U ambushed and caught a dangerous criminal like this what on earth are u thinking taken him to the police station for?

Odds is now in favor of iskilu wakil and considering his age, police would side with him thereby it becomes a lose lose situation for Yoruba and OPC.

They need to do what is necessary about a killer like this next time.

People of ibarapa should be careful cos this is going to work against them. As soon as wakil returns they should run for their lives.

OPC learn a lesson from this scenario...I only pity the arrested OPC members, who will vouch for them now

You think everybody is barbaric like you. That's how you will fully reduce your population by killing innocent ones and now you start complaining that people are calling you 5%ers

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 09, 2021
Perfectsouth:
baba said he fainted many times.. Since the people who arrested him have no sense, the narrative have changed..
They are being moved to Abuja and that may just be the end of them but here is Wakili giving them hot hot.. See person wey dey pretend like blind bartemus yesterday.....
Yoruba, we go get sense Las Las..
They arrested Wakili and were expecting social media appraisal just like igboho, they've forgotten that even twins don't have the same fate or destiny..
Now instead of getting appraisal, they are on their way for serious interrogation

"appraisal"? grin grin
Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Donspicey: 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
Iskilu Wakili is a notorious Fulani warlord in Ayete, a town in the Ibarapa area of Oyo State.
Farmers and residents in the area thought the eviction of the Seriki Fulani, Abdulkadri Saliu, from Igangan also in Ibarapaland, was the end to Fulani herdsmen oppression but Wakili only waxed stronger as he mounted no cross-zone on farms with the eviction of Saliu in a bid to send warnings to the people of the town that he cannot be evicted.
Here are six reasons Ayete people want Wakili barred;
1- Wakili has been accused of displacing farmers from their farms by forcefully invading their farms with cattle.
2- He has been accused of rape, kidnapping and other crimes in Ayete, Ibarapaland.
3- He mounted red flags on some locations as no-cross zones.
4- Wakili and his men shot a boy who crossed the red flag by mistake.
5- No farmer in Ayete can harvest any crop again but Wakili does all the harvests. He technically displaced all the farmers from their farms by sending his cows to eat all the crops.
6- Wakili shot the emissaries sent to serve him a quit notice.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:39pm On Mar 09, 2021
Nonsense! This is not the right time to break silence. Why did he not break silence when he was wanted and the news agog was that he and his crew were killer Fulani herdsmen. Why did he not break silence when it was said that his gang were ambushing farmers and his men were accused of killing and raping. Now that he was arrested he is now breaking silence.
Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by IamAsiri: 5:40pm On Mar 09, 2021
theBLOODofJESUS:
This is serious o

What's serious? The fact that he's lying without remorse?
Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Shikena(m): 5:41pm On Mar 09, 2021
Perfectsouth:
baba said he fainted many times.. Since the people who arrested him have no sense, the narrative have changed..
They are being moved to Abuja and that may just be the end of them but here is Wakili giving them hot hot.. See person wey dey pretend like blind bartemus yesterday.....
Yoruba, we go get sense Las Las..
They arrested Wakili and were expecting social media appraisal just like igboho, they've forgotten that even twins don't have the same fate or destiny..
Now instead of getting appraisal, they are on their way for serious interrogation
You too dey fear lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Perfectsouth(m): 5:41pm On Mar 09, 2021
what interrogation? Did they kill anyone?
membranus:

Quit your scare mongering!!!

They will soon be released, Abuja police headquarter is not a Russian Gulag.

Many have been there and released the second day.

They are only there for interrogation. Shikena.
Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Perfectsouth(m): 5:42pm On Mar 09, 2021
fear foe wetin bro?
Shikena:

You too dey fear lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Shikena(m): 5:42pm On Mar 09, 2021
Never4getU:
OPC are the most stupid organization. U ambushed and caught a dangerous criminal like this what on earth are u thinking taken him to the police station for?

Odds is now in favor of iskilu wakil and considering his age, police would side with him thereby it becomes a lose lose situation for Yoruba and OPC.

They need to do what is necessary about a killer like this next time.

People of ibarapa should be careful cos this is going to work against them. As soon as wakil returns they should run for their lives.

OPC learn a lesson from this scenario...I only pity the arrested OPC members, who will vouch for them now
Be assured that Iskilu Wakil is a dead meat if that happens smiley
Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Shikena(m): 5:44pm On Mar 09, 2021
Perfectsouth:
fear foe wetin bro?
OPC did the right thing. They placed the ball in the court of the government, whatever happens after that is fair game.
Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Shikena(m): 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2021
Perfectsouth:
That's the point. Let the government show their hands with the arrested guys first.
Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by IDeyNL: 5:47pm On Mar 09, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Truth is universal, for it belongs to no tribe. If Jesus son of Mary can be betrayed for few silver coins, how much more a citizen betraying his country, just for selfish interest, OPC,,Boko Haram, ESN, fulani terrorists are all power mongers, looking for new countries to lord over.
If we choose not to value peace, effects of war will touch us all.

Oga wetin cause this epistle?
Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Perfectsouth(m): 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2021
what government? Some endsars accounts are still freezed till date and some placed on travel ban.. So what government are we talking about? Those ones that have no regard for law?
Shikena:

That's the point. Let the government show their hands with the arrested guys first.
Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2021
afube:

your idiocy is quite vexacious sir !

Why did you insult me when i didn't insult you?
Honestly what is the matter with expressing your disagreement with my point without calling me idiocy?

Good evening to you
Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by perestroika19: 5:50pm On Mar 09, 2021
membranus:

Quit your scare mongering!!!

They will soon be released, Abuja police headquarter is not a Russian Gulag.

Many have been there and released the second day.

They are only there for interrogation. Shikena.
Why must they go to Abuja before they can be interrogated? Are state divisions where the alleged crimes are committed not equipped with personnel to interrogate them? Taking tribal or ethnic cases to Abuja serves the purpose of intimidation and disorganising the arrested people.
Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by perestroika19: 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2021
Perfectsouth:
What's so special about the interrogation that can't be done where the alleged crime is committed? The aim is to take them away from their comfort zone and destabilise them , thereby intimidating them into submission
Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Ikpongiton: 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2021
he said that he fainted many times.my question is, how can unconscious man knows that he has fainted
Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Letthrmsay(m): 5:59pm On Mar 09, 2021
christistruth01:

Do Mafia Don's not grow Old ?

Educate him oh

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Shikena(m): 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2021
Perfectsouth:
what government? Some endsars accounts are still freezed till date and some placed on travel ban.. So what government are we talking about? Those ones that have no regard for law?
EndSARS is faceless and a spur of the moment. OPC has been here for over 20 years with recognized membership structure. Watch how the game is played.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Perfectsouth(m): 6:06pm On Mar 09, 2021
ok..
Shikena:

EndSARS is faceless and a spur of the moment. OPC has been here for over 20 years with recognized membership structure. Watch how the game is played.
Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by supereagle(m): 6:09pm On Mar 09, 2021
Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Letthrmsay(m): 6:14pm On Mar 09, 2021
StreetPreacher:
so this man has millions

That shows he has skeleton in his cupboard, trying to wipe up sentiment of been a victim of kidnapping too.
Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Letthrmsay(m): 6:24pm On Mar 09, 2021
AlexBells:

Did I say that he is a criminal, I said didn't hope to see an old man, and later said that the North and West have this tendencies of getting more dangerous as they get older, which is a contradiction from reality in the East

U sabi chest beating,how old is the criminal woman sucking blood and pounding children in Alaigbo the other time? 80+,so swerve switch your hypocrisy.
Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by AlexBells(m): 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2021
Letthrmsay:

U sabi cheat beating,how old is the criminal woman sucking blood and pounding children in Alaigbo the other time? 80+,so swerve switch your hypocrisy.
Oga you are not understanding the issue here, they always call him a Fulani warlord not even a Fulani ex warlord, like he is still in active service lol
Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Letthrmsay(m): 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2021
Shikena:

OPC did the right thing. They placed the ball in the court of the government, whatever happens after that is fair game.

Sense no go kill u."Adaniloro,agbara lofi koni"
Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Letthrmsay(m): 6:37pm On Mar 09, 2021
AlexBells:

Oga you are not understanding the issue here, they always call him a Fulani warlord not even a Fulani ex warlord, like he is still in active service lol

For that old man having boys carrying AK under him speaks volume.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by HacheNoire: 6:50pm On Mar 09, 2021
I knew the dumb head Gani Adams just wanted to score cheap political points

He has never been brilliant since birth.

He milks situations to earn a living, via violence
Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Siwisheswereesh: 7:21pm On Mar 09, 2021
[s]
Foolishbuhari:

This clown thinks I'm Igbo LMAO! Everyone with a dissenting view is always igbo to you fools. Carey on with your stupidity
[/s]

Shut up pigidiott! You post like one!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems / IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State / Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.