Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

I Had A Dream Of A Tribal War - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Had A Dream Of A Tribal War (318 Views)

Is It Possible To Have Sex In A Dream And Feel It? / "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" / "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Had A Dream Of A Tribal War by pneumaticos(m): 4:31pm On Mar 09, 2021
In These Dream,

The Target where was a certain Tribe among the major Tribes

But The Reason why brought this here is because of the death of the innocent in the war,

too many children died

people where been sliced into two ,the determinant of who to be killed is just by looks,
if you look like the targeted tribe, you will be killed on the spot
some of the killers do ask questions to ascertain if you belong to the targeted tribe or not

This war was in southern nigeria,
again i noticed the fighters were not of the of the geo this war started from
simply put...

The war was in western nigeria but the fighters came from south south to defend the west
in the process,they killed both westerners and the targeted tribe

i hardly get this type of dreams...so i know this is not a joke
Re: I Had A Dream Of A Tribal War by budaatum: 8:02pm On Mar 09, 2021
I had a dream I smoked igbo. I was so troubled in my sleep and even woke up disturbed because I am refraining from smoking igbo but I smoked igbo in my dream. But after a while I realised I had not really smoked igbo but had only had a stupid dream in which I smoked igbo.

Rejoice with buda that this dream will not come true and buda will not smoke igbo!
Re: I Had A Dream Of A Tribal War by At10tion: 8:48pm On Mar 09, 2021
pneumaticos:
In These Dream,

The Target where was a certain Tribe among the major Tribes

But The Reason why brought this here is because of the death of the innocent in the war,

too many children died

people where been sliced into two ,the determinant of who to be killed is just by looks,
if you look like the targeted tribe, you will be killed on the spot
some of the killers do ask questions to ascertain if you belong to the targeted tribe or not

This war was in southern nigeria,
again i noticed the fighters were not of the of the geo this war started from
simply put...

The war was in western nigeria but the fighters came from south south to defend the west
in the process,they killed both westerners and the targeted tribe

i hardly get this type of dreams...so i know this is not a joke

it's well! Many have seen this dream has the heavens has warned of the impending danger coming as a tribal war looming over Nigeria.. Let's keep praying and stay safe, we shall not be victim of this blood sucking agenda of the enemy, Amen. Stay blessed.

(1) (Reply)

We Will See Who Blinks First, CAN Has Failed To Learn From History — MURIC React / Osinbajo, Mimiko, Daniel Attend Service Of Songs For Late Dare Adeboye (pix) / Infinity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.