Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) (68107 Views)

REMA Reveals Why He Sold His Soul To The Devil (VIDEO�) / Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes / Davido Congratulates Cassper Nyovest As He Sold Out 68K Stadium Capacity (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by Sijo01(f): 6:22pm On Mar 09, 2021
So that dude nor get blokos!
O girl, you do am well before mother in law go begin accuse you say you nor womb

Pathetic though! You exchanged your manhood to please a girl. Its a pity....... Hope its a skit sha

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by lexy2014: 6:22pm On Mar 09, 2021
Pochettino:
We women should learn to show appreciation whenever a man takes risks on our behalf

What is d risk d guy took?
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by TeemahBeddings0: 6:23pm On Mar 09, 2021
Who wants bed sheet and pillows?
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by UncommonLogic: 6:23pm On Mar 09, 2021
[[s]quote author=Righteousness2 post=99746131]He Sold his John Thomas to acquire wealth to ball and satisfy a lady! The same lady rejects his Proposal

This is Exactly what lucifer has done to so many souls today. They sell their soul to him for so called Fake wealth only for him to cut their lives short , Damage and Destroy their Soul in Hell.
This Zimbabwe young ( Ginebi) who Just perished few months Comes to mind.

Men and Brethren! Nothing on Earth is worth Exchanging your Soul for .
The devil has nothing to give you! All he is after is to damage and destroy your soul in Hell.
Beware of the Craftiness of Satan!
Come into a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ..
[/quote][/s]

I swear thr level of stupidity and gullibility in Africa is simply astonishing.
So you believe someone cam sell their manhood for money?
See how these pastorprenual fraudsters have brainwashed so many young Africans I to believing all sorts of trash.
Then they keep blaming their leaders for their backwardness when they themselves are stuck in the stone age.
Pure unadulterated rubbish.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by Pochettino(f): 6:23pm On Mar 09, 2021
lexy2014:

What is d risk d guy took?

Sacrificing his manhood to make her comfortable
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by Kingrefreshed: 6:23pm On Mar 09, 2021
WriterNig:

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1369277297665204224?s=20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpAT3Cld6wk

Abeg were did he sell his MANHOOD for wealth??

I wan sell both my manhood and kidneys too.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by horlarlorwor(m): 6:23pm On Mar 09, 2021
You cant eat your cake and still have it.

Enjoy your miserable life full of vanity

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by BarrElChapo(m): 6:24pm On Mar 09, 2021
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAZHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by Mandela27: 6:24pm On Mar 09, 2021
lolss
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by Lucas4903: 6:24pm On Mar 09, 2021
judedwriter:
Money comes from God not the devil....

The devil only steals and gives on loan with highly expensive instrests.

Even God makes evil. Read ur Bible well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by lukui: 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2021
THANK GOD DEM NO EVEN LIKE ME SELF GAN BEFORE

HAPPILY SINGLE
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by Freedomforever(m): 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2021
Big lesson for the guy never displease Ur self to please man
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by agborodun: 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2021
The story is a lie.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by clint16(m): 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2021
if person cut in D he fit survive?
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by medriano: 6:26pm On Mar 09, 2021
Can someone please educate me on the meaning of this “redpill” I keep seeing in the comment session?
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by Akanoaaa(m): 6:26pm On Mar 09, 2021
The guy is a fo*l. I will also reject his proposal if I was the lady.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by realstars: 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
Truble In Paradis
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:28pm On Mar 09, 2021
This doesn't look real to me
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by lexy2014: 6:28pm On Mar 09, 2021
Pochettino:

Sacrificing his manhood to make her comfortable

He that one for himself. He is a clown

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by Saao(m): 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2021
Pochettino:
We women should learn to show appreciation whenever a man takes risks on our behalf
lol but not in this case. Imagine marriage without kids and no hope to which you both aware. The guy took lazy way to make money. He is useless for life beyond redemption.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by Bmaster(m): 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2021
Pochettino:
Are you well at all?

Could you have said this if it was your kid sis involved in this?

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 09, 2021
I love seeing foolish suffer so that those who have ears can learn.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by michoim(m): 6:31pm On Mar 09, 2021
Pochettino:
Mis-applied wisdom. Not applicable in this case, madam.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by shadrach77: 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2021
This must be a skit cause even if a man did such he wouldn't be brave enough to tell the lady such

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by Bmaster(m): 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2021
medriano:
Can someone please educate me on the meaning of this “redpill” I keep seeing in the comment session?
it simply means opposite of acting like a 'simp'

Now find out characteristics of a simp,
And you've reached to your answer

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by Adakintroy: 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2021
Women are clowns. I got 99 problem but a bittttch ain't one. Christ rode easy because he got no bitch problem.

He said if you even look at them in a certain way...lol

Respect them, but they are queerly complicated.

That guy could be stress out from great many work. That woman could have profited greatly from the wealth he provides .but men cannot say they are stress and unable to perform. It mean He use his manhood for rituals.

Most prostitute tell me that. They don't know am stress the fuckkk out from too much work. They say am not a man enough. Because I can't get to up.

Am stress bittch..!et your head learn some life maths.
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2021
Fake rubbish.
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by wahles(m): 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2021
Just a stunt
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by sammirano: 6:34pm On Mar 09, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by budusky05(m): 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2021
Dalil8:
Lesson to all those simps that would do anything to please women.

Guys, visit this thread and learn the true nature of women. And spread the word, save a brother.

#Bringbackmanlymen.

https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know

She even said the guy cant give her babies, that means this could be real
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by jaxxy(m): 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2021
So where is the money now? All lies. Fake story
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by Upton: 6:37pm On Mar 09, 2021
Mehn don dey para say who the girl be wey go dey make the guy cry, as them hear wetin baba do to please her, one of the guys say na "eyah".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele / "My Private Jet Has Landed In Nigeria" - Davido (Photo) / Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.