Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,347 members, 7,822,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) (68122 Views)

REMA Reveals Why He Sold His Soul To The Devil (VIDEO�) / Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes / Davido Congratulates Cassper Nyovest As He Sold Out 68K Stadium Capacity (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by moneyissweet(m): 7:23pm On Mar 09, 2021
Yeah..e be so Charlie paaa.

AgentGoat:
This one na ghanaian pigin?
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by CryptoRepublic1: 7:23pm On Mar 09, 2021
It's quite interesting seeing the overwhelming majority of the people that actually believe this nonsense to be true.smh for Africans and their gullible minds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by Doyin2(m): 7:26pm On Mar 09, 2021
Only a fool will believe this stage managed trash.

So selling your manhood is something that would be easily said in public, just like that undecided
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by gulfer: 7:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
Stunts angry angry
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by edoairways: 7:31pm On Mar 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
He Sold his John Thomas to acquire wealth to ball and satisfy a lady! The same lady rejects his Proposal

This is Exactly what lucifer has done to so many souls today. They sell their soul to him for so called Fake wealth only for him to cut short their lives , Damage and Destroy their Soul in Hell.
The Zimbabwe young ( Ginebi) who Just perished few months Comes to mind.

Men and Brethren! Nothing on Earth is worth Exchanging your Soul for .
The devil has nothing to give you! All he is after is to damage and destroy your soul in Hell.
Beware of the Craftiness of Satan!
Come into a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ..
That video looks stage managed
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by Vlibray: 7:34pm On Mar 09, 2021
Joke wey no funny
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by fourboys: 7:35pm On Mar 09, 2021
how can a young man like dis exchange his manhood for Yahoo riches?? things dey really hapn that girl deserve an Oscar and Grammys
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by UncommonLogic: 7:36pm On Mar 09, 2021
[[s]quote author=simplesearch post=99747547]

What has stone age got to do with this, so you don't know things like this exist.
So you don't know there are people who practice telepathy and necromancy?
Even if you don't believe, the world doesn't revolve around your personal opinion.
That you are yet to see or experience something first hand doesn't signal it's non-existent.
The world is too wide and too deep for you to understand it all at a single stretch of the imagination.

[/quote][/s]

You can write a whole book on these rubbish, that still doesn't make them real. It only exists in the infantile warped illusionary imagination of people like you.

How come these trash only exists in the poor African countries and not the rest of the world?

Pls I don't have time to write too much here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by RichAbujaGuy: 7:42pm On Mar 09, 2021
What be this trash nonsense on the FP of NL naw? sad
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by Faithful1234(m): 7:45pm On Mar 09, 2021
sam4noow:

shattap dia Mr DeadmeatGriller.

if you like create 100s of moniker, we still know who you be because you always sound Childish and annoying... even my 20yr old bro wise pass you.
you first see this dude for ur dream.
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by MufasaLion: 7:50pm On Mar 09, 2021
DEATH TO SIMPS!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 09, 2021
Pesin wey fit exchange his Dickson for money can actually exchange her for wealth when the time comes

Because what many don't understand about money ritual is that they will keep demanding for more things

In Yoruba they'll say "the Devil gives a chicken and use it to collect a full human body"

The saying goes a long way...

It's better she said No because that Niggy is capable of using her for renewal in the future

With this few points of mine, I hereby comot hand for the matter

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by fennels007(m): 8:01pm On Mar 09, 2021
Make dem hold the guy well, if not, na suicide
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by Usorohtheman(m): 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2021
The stupidity of Africans. They are very materialistic.
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by Usorohtheman(m): 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2021
Doyin2:
Only a fool will believe this stage managed trash.

So selling your manhood is something that would be easily said in public, just like that undecided

Even if it is staged managed or a fantasy, that doesn't mean, it does not happen in real life.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by peterpe(m): 8:21pm On Mar 09, 2021
na dem they are so wicked i pity some men
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by Hemmataiwo10(m): 8:33pm On Mar 09, 2021
the girl made d right decision, what is life without children and how will she live the rest of her life after the guy kick the bucket,money ritualist has short life to live
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2021
It's a staged like the lady that pretended going mad... It's just for publicity, just wait for those idiots to come and say it was a drama

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by freeman5050: 8:47pm On Mar 09, 2021
Duru9:
Lol

Did he also exchanged his facial color too

Why face red fingers yellow

You wicked like this

Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by unamamatoto: 9:01pm On Mar 09, 2021
Pochettino:
We women should learn to show appreciation whenever a man takes risks on our behalf
yahoo boy... Mumu shocked

Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:12pm On Mar 09, 2021
grin
Is the future still female abi na trans we dey see so.

Mind you, I can't try that shiiiiiiii with no woman

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2021
Aug28th:
Looks like a skit, to me
na skit na, secret of such can't link like that.
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by Shalommy(f): 9:23pm On Mar 09, 2021
Kellie069:
But my own concern is where he sold the manhood
. Yeye, u wan go sell ur own?
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by chatinent: 9:24pm On Mar 09, 2021
Nice one, girly.
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:25pm On Mar 09, 2021
Fool!!
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by armyofone(m): 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2021
After you my friend grin grin but I rather use my hand working and creating a brave new world!

HellVictorinho:

Go and meet those that do the charms.
Tell them you want to use your hand.
Then, you will know what it's all about.
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by Aug28th(m): 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2021
Volkswagen90:
na skit na, secret of such can't link like that.
My thoughts, exactly
Abi u know where them dey sell manhood grin
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 09, 2021
Aug28th:

My thoughts, exactly
Abi u know where them dey sell manhood grin
i fit don rich, if i know the place
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by samwillyco1(m): 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2021
grin grin grin
Please where did he sell it, because I want to know and how much is involved ?. Am asking for many.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:48pm On Mar 09, 2021
hyduffy:
The guy dey craze.. e dey mad big time..���. He no exchange his manhood to make money for his mama or family, nah for girl.. mtchwww. Na ogun go kill am there. sad sad
Even for his or other family members he made a terrible mistake. Money cannot replace children. I like what the girl did
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 09, 2021
armyofone:
After you my friend grin grin but I rather use my hand working and creating a brave new world!

Are you scared?
Why after me??
If it's not real,then why do you think you won't be able to use your hand to make things after the ritual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview / Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele / "My Private Jet Has Landed In Nigeria" - Davido (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.