Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Sunday Mbang: Does Buhari Have Brain Like Abacha, OBJ And IBB? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Mbang: Does Buhari Have Brain Like Abacha, OBJ And IBB? (25812 Views)

Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Sowore’s Arrest: 'Buhari’s Govt Behaving Like Abacha’s' / Capt. Bala Shagari: Buhari And IBB Forced Me Out Of Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Mbang: Does Buhari Have Brain Like Abacha, OBJ And IBB? by theFilmtric: 8:20am On Mar 10, 2021
Bornu2ndson:

Poor and timid Reasoning like this is the reason why Nigeria will remain hopeless.

Very soon I will start my campaign to pull out Borno from nigeria. Some people don't deserve to be in same country with me.
cheesy
No try am boko haram go finish you

theFilmtricsay
Re: Sunday Mbang: Does Buhari Have Brain Like Abacha, OBJ And IBB? by samwheel(m): 8:20am On Mar 10, 2021
favor914:
A thousand times better than your poor wretched father & family, just imagine a whiner waiting for a dead lifeless President, you are not ashamed? The sooner you get a life the better.

Look at dis animal, keep fighting for people dat gives no Bleep about u.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Mbang: Does Buhari Have Brain Like Abacha, OBJ And IBB? by opribo(m): 8:22am On Mar 10, 2021
My worry is why we as a people will sit back and watch our beloved country destroyed by a completely hopeless somebody, who is just sitting down helplessly in Aso rock and watching with tooth pick in his dangerously gap toothed mouth.

Our silence is tantamount to consent and the whole world is watching that is this the way we are here. While some other african countries like Rwanda, Ghana has positioned themselves for the 21st century we are here grappling with a sick old man suffering from dementia and others.

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Mbang: Does Buhari Have Brain Like Abacha, OBJ And IBB? by fujirice: 8:23am On Mar 10, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Buhari doesn't care about you.
He's just after his pockets.
Case closed.
Buhari is not even after his pocket. He cares less about any of those things.
It’s his cronies that are milking this country dry while driving us to the abyss of insecurity and economic quagmire.
Buhari is just a front of the faceless fellows killing us.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Mbang: Does Buhari Have Brain Like Abacha, OBJ And IBB? by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 10, 2021
Monimatic:
100% correct

150% correct

But some people will blame Fulani

Buhari is brain dead

And both North and South were idiots to vote him twice

I voted him in 2015 to test the water, but I didn't vote him 2019 because I found out he's disaster
Re: Sunday Mbang: Does Buhari Have Brain Like Abacha, OBJ And IBB? by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:24am On Mar 10, 2021
Monogamy:
Wow, the writer must have been inspired by his anus

Why do you say so
Re: Sunday Mbang: Does Buhari Have Brain Like Abacha, OBJ And IBB? by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:25am On Mar 10, 2021
Buhari is totally Useless
No argument about this

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Mbang: Does Buhari Have Brain Like Abacha, OBJ And IBB? by adebayo987: 8:25am On Mar 10, 2021
May God help us in this country
Re: Sunday Mbang: Does Buhari Have Brain Like Abacha, OBJ And IBB? by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 10, 2021
opribo:
My worry is why we as a people will sit back and watch our beloved country destroyed by a completely hopeless somebody, who is just sitting down helplessly in Aso rock and watching with tooth pick in his dangerously gap toothed mouth.

Our silence is tantamount to consent and the whole world is watching that is this the way we are here. While some other african countries like Rwanda, Ghana has positioned themselves for the 21st century we are here grappling with a sick old man suffering from dementia and others.

Because some pigs from North blame South and some dogs from South are barking nonsense

1 Like

Re: Sunday Mbang: Does Buhari Have Brain Like Abacha, OBJ And IBB? by Tonero231: 8:27am On Mar 10, 2021
Elgorny:
If they catch you crush you inside jail you go blame buhari. Better shut up before your village people mock you. Atention seekers want trend by fire by force

This is the kind of people taking Nigeria backward

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Mbang: Does Buhari Have Brain Like Abacha, OBJ And IBB? by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 10, 2021
adebayo987:
May God help us in this country

What God

you must be spoiled by granny

If you're waking up just wake up

Even Israelites that sit no down expecting their daddy in heaven to deal with Iran for them
Re: Sunday Mbang: Does Buhari Have Brain Like Abacha, OBJ And IBB? by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:29am On Mar 10, 2021
favor914:
Please what does a pedophile pastor know about running a country? Because of democrazy every Mumu in Nigeria seems to now have an opinion?
How is Sunday Mbang a paedophile

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Mbang: Does Buhari Have Brain Like Abacha, OBJ And IBB? by Kingrefreshed: 8:29am On Mar 10, 2021
2mercy:
But does this man (Mr. Buhari) have the brain to run this country?

https://peoples-gazette.com/unlike-abacha-obj-and-ibb-its-hard-to-say-buhari-has-brain-sunday-mbang/

Hahahaha very good question. Let me give the honest answer.

He has something like brain but it's Dawa Dawa mixed with expired kunu and brukutu. That's what inside his skull and before I forget....also cow shit and urine too

1 Like

Re: Sunday Mbang: Does Buhari Have Brain Like Abacha, OBJ And IBB? by Epunch1(m): 8:30am On Mar 10, 2021
“Nigeria is God’s country. God always wants His country to be great. We are the ones that don’t want this country to be great,” the cleric said.

WHEN YOU TALK BETTER TALK FINISH YOU COME SPOIL EM MAN OF GOD SO NIGERIA IS GODS COUNTRY EEHH?

WELL WHAT I KNOW IS THAT NIGERIA WAS CREATED BY BRITAIN NOT GOD UNLESS THATS WHAT YOU WERE SAYING THAT BRITAIN IS YOUR GOD. SHEY THERE ARE THE ONES THAT GAVE YOU CHRISTIANITY SEF ABI? OK NAH!!!
Re: Sunday Mbang: Does Buhari Have Brain Like Abacha, OBJ And IBB? by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 10, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:
Buhari is totally Useless
No argument about this

we are most useless

your hatred to North is what shielding Buhari

You call us names

But you should keep hatred aside and accept us as brothers...North alone can deal with this useless guy
Re: Sunday Mbang: Does Buhari Have Brain Like Abacha, OBJ And IBB? by Tonero231: 8:33am On Mar 10, 2021
Defending Buhari is the most difficult job in the world.

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Mbang: Does Buhari Have Brain Like Abacha, OBJ And IBB? by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:33am On Mar 10, 2021
Neddstark:
Hate-filled statement.
Where's the hate in the statement?

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Mbang: Does Buhari Have Brain Like Abacha, OBJ And IBB? by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 10, 2021
Epunch1:
“Nigeria is God’s country. God always wants His country to be great. We are the ones that don’t want this country to be great,” the cleric said.

WHEN YOU TALK BETTER TALK FINISH YOU COME SPOIL EM MAN OF GOD SO NIGERIA IS GODS COUNTRY EEHH?

WELL WHAT I KNOW IS THAT NIGERIA WAS CREATED BY BRITAIN NOT GOD UNLESS THATS WHAT YOU WERE SAYING THAT BRITAIN IS YOUR GOD. SHEY THERE ARE THE ONES THAT GAVE YOU CHRISTIANITY SEF ABI? OK NAH!!!

We should keep God aside in our hearts not in physical affairs because is not physical

we have to find a physical solution to our physical problems
Re: Sunday Mbang: Does Buhari Have Brain Like Abacha, OBJ And IBB? by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:36am On Mar 10, 2021
authority2006:
And yet the infrastructural facilities being built by Buhari is more than what Abacha, Obj and IBB combined together built.
What infuriates all these dogs of gods is simply the free money that hasn't been flowing into their pockets as such was the tradition.
Remove OBJ and IBB from that list. Both men have built better infrastructure than Buhari can even dream of.
Besides, that I don't know how a comatose security and dying economy can be compensated for by token infrastructure. Do ghosts use infrastructure?

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Mbang: Does Buhari Have Brain Like Abacha, OBJ And IBB? by Staro: 8:37am On Mar 10, 2021
So true

1 Like

Re: Sunday Mbang: Does Buhari Have Brain Like Abacha, OBJ And IBB? by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:37am On Mar 10, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

we are most useless

your hatred to North is what shielding Buhari

You call us names

But you should keep hatred aside and accept us as brothers...North alone can deal with this useless guy

Accept bandits as brothers grin grin
Re: Sunday Mbang: Does Buhari Have Brain Like Abacha, OBJ And IBB? by eluquenson(m): 8:38am On Mar 10, 2021
We all know Buhari is dead and no dead man has brain.

The north are really trying to hide the truth

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Mbang: Does Buhari Have Brain Like Abacha, OBJ And IBB? by HabaHaba: 8:38am On Mar 10, 2021
Tochi3:
Thank you very much for your precise and simple analysis of Buhari's brain.

For the Zombies, these man of God just said that your brainless Buhari is brain dead since his days as a military head of state .

The reason why you Buhari's slaves are called Zombies.

Zombie !!! A perfect description of someone who supports a dead brain inside a walking body.

Hahahahhhaa! My God!!! Ur mouth eh, no be here joor.
U made my day

1 Like

Re: Sunday Mbang: Does Buhari Have Brain Like Abacha, OBJ And IBB? by Figolouis: 8:39am On Mar 10, 2021
The man spoke my mind, imagine a president who can not grant interview, does not interact with people. Only what we hear is @FEMI ADESINA, GARBA SHEHU. LOL that's why they say nijar na zoo

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Mbang: Does Buhari Have Brain Like Abacha, OBJ And IBB? by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:40am On Mar 10, 2021
michoim:
I don't know what happens to some so called clergymen. Is it that they have wonder from way of righteousness? These men that he is even giving some credit, are renown dictators that ruined our country. Sunday Mbang have lost his respect..
And Buhari is a democrat ba

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Mbang: Does Buhari Have Brain Like Abacha, OBJ And IBB? by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 10, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

Hahahaha very good question. Let me give the honest answer.

He has something like brain but it's Dawa Dawa mixed with expired kunu and brukutu. That's what inside his skull and before I forget....also cow shit and urine too

You are idiots and biased according to your comment

So now Dawa is the problem?

You hate Northerners to the extent that you see no a drop of goodness in them

Let me remind you that you cannot eliminate North and North cannot eliminate south

our hatred will do us no good

Bitter truth is that the problem of this country is from both sides but the solution is from the North

South is the main problem of ours
Re: Sunday Mbang: Does Buhari Have Brain Like Abacha, OBJ And IBB? by HabaHaba: 8:42am On Mar 10, 2021
favor914:
Please what does a pedophile pastor know about running a country? Because of democrazy every Mumu in Nigeria seems to now have an opinion?

Don't be foolish, what makes him a pedophile?

BE careful how you speak about your elders.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Mbang: Does Buhari Have Brain Like Abacha, OBJ And IBB? by Staro: 8:43am On Mar 10, 2021
I have been saying this
Re: Sunday Mbang: Does Buhari Have Brain Like Abacha, OBJ And IBB? by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 10, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

Accept bandits as brothers grin grin

Ok let's say we're bandits

But if you can accept rubber and robber as your president why can't you accept human but bandit as your brother?

Keep hatred aside
Re: Sunday Mbang: Does Buhari Have Brain Like Abacha, OBJ And IBB? by Thetruthshallse(m): 8:46am On Mar 10, 2021
It is now official, buhari does not have brain. Couple with the fact that he is a TERRORIST.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Mbang: Does Buhari Have Brain Like Abacha, OBJ And IBB? by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:48am On Mar 10, 2021
TINUBU IS A STUPID IDIOT

1 Like

Re: Sunday Mbang: Does Buhari Have Brain Like Abacha, OBJ And IBB? by HabaHaba: 8:50am On Mar 10, 2021
Neddstark:
Hate-filled statement.

Despite the constant increase in prices of commodity, high level Nepotism, a President without a supporting First Lady, Gross insecurity, and blatant support for the Fulani Tribesmalen knack for raping, kidnapping and killing innocent Nigerians YET YOU CALL THIS TRUTH "hate-filled statement"?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bros, plssssssss lemme ask u : ARE U HAPPY WITH HOW NIGERIA IS UNDER BUHARI?!!!

BE sincere with your conscience.

TELLTHETRUTHNOMATTERWHOSISGORED!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" / President Buhari Commissions Awala Roundabout Bauchi - Kano Road (Photos) / Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.