Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Why Do Ladies Like Marrying Older Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Like Marrying Older Men (3178 Views)

Why Is It That Akwa Ibom Girls Don't Like Marrying Outside Their State (pics) / Men Should Stop Marrying Older Women For Money And Papers! / Why Do Yoruba Men Like Marrying Igbo Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Like Marrying Older Men by Karleb(m): 10:58am On Mar 10, 2021
They do it for money. Nothing more!
Older guys are mire stable financially.
Forget the talk of maturity and those bullshit.
Buhari is old but is he mature?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like Marrying Older Men by The5DME(m): 11:10am On Mar 10, 2021
[quote author=Karleb post=99764105]They do it for money. Nothing more!

Buhari is old but is he mature? [/quote] bros, no let me laugh shit for boxers na

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like Marrying Older Men by Reex12(m): 12:04pm On Mar 10, 2021
mostly ladies like older men its in their dna of hypergamy
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Marrying Older Men by HopeVictor(m): 12:17pm On Mar 10, 2021
Karleb:
They do it for money. Nothing more!

Buhari is old but is he mature?
Lol
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Marrying Older Men by Akuruoulo(m): 6:37pm On Mar 10, 2021
longetivity:
As for me o, Na older ladies I dey date

BUT NA MARRIAGE WE THE TALK HERE
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Marrying Older Men by Akuruoulo(m): 6:38pm On Mar 10, 2021
Michelle55:
They have been there, seen it all and not moved by the naked butt of other women.. No one is cool with sharing though so she figures it's best to settle with one who has seen it all and wouldn't be fazed with such lifestyle any more.

YET CHEATING ISSUE HERE AND THERE
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Marrying Older Men by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 10, 2021
If u mean why they marry their father or grandfather's agemate then it's mostly for money and security
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Marrying Older Men by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 10, 2021
Michelle55:
They have been there, seen it all and not moved by the naked butt of other women.. No one is cool with sharing though so she figures it's best to settle with one who has seen it all and wouldn't be fazed with such lifestyle any more.
haha are u sure grin grin >?
All those old lecturers in universities with grandkids that chase after their young female students nko?
Haven't they seen it all? grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Marrying Older Men by Michelle55: 6:58pm On Mar 10, 2021
lefulefu:
All those old lecturers in universities with grandkids that chase after their young female students nko?

Honestly I don't know anymore.. That was the case before until the devil decided to use sex as a weapon to destroy souls. Na Sidon look I dey so my brother.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Marrying Older Men by HopeVictor(m): 7:03pm On Mar 10, 2021
lefulefu:

I wonder oh
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Marrying Older Men by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 10, 2021
Michelle55:

Honestly I don't know anymore.. That was the case before until the devil decided to use sex as a weapon to destroy souls. Na Sidon look I dey so my brother.
grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Marrying Older Men by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 10, 2021
HopeVictor:

I wonder oh
I don even see a case where a lecturer even snatch Im son girlfriend grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Marrying Older Men by HopeVictor(m): 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2021
lefulefu:
I don even see a case where a lecturer even snatch Im son girlfriend grin
Imagine!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Marrying Older Men by Donspicey: 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2021
But how did you ur Advise and Support is useful to her?....
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Marrying Older Men by Dreadlock69(m): 9:16pm On Mar 10, 2021
ALL NIGERIAN FEMALE BOSS ARE USELESS!!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Marrying Older Men by HopeVictor(m): 7:14am On Mar 14, 2021
Donspicey:
But how did you ur Advise and Support is useful to her?....
I render the best advice if you don't know
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Marrying Older Men by HopeVictor(m): 7:15am On Mar 14, 2021
Dreadlock69:
ALL NIGERIAN FEMALE BOSS ARE USELESS!!!
Hmmmm
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Marrying Older Men by bluefilm: 12:34pm On Mar 14, 2021
HopeVictor:
There's this girl my faculty mate we have been friends since year1..we do visit each other shared things in common I support her in my own little way but since she attends deeper life didn't want to bring any relationship or sex into the friendship..We served 2019 though different states but she came to see me once wanted to stay the night but I refused..We always talk about life after service..she said she will like to get married after service, I was like me na hustling straight oh..
We met sometime last year and I was telling her about marriage and relationship and she was like Im not matured enough spiritually financially and the rest.. I was surprised because she's someone I'm very close to and I used to give her advices and support that helps her so I was shocked she said that.. since then I started withdrawing from talking to her until last week when we met and she told me she's engaged now planning to get married.. I wished her well though after asking her some questions about the man but we can't be friends anymore because I won't want to be in her affairs anymore.. My question now is why do ladies in their 20s go for men in their 30s..is it the age that will make the marriage successful?
I'm 24..maybe I will just wait till 30s before settling down..

It's a natural cycle.

The best you can do is to just wait for your own turn to come.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Every Ladies Dream... Pics / . / When A Woman Start Simping, There's No Going Back (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.