Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill (43950 Views)

Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion / Tonto Dikeh Wants To Make Money From Churchill Her Ex Husband's Saga, Here's How / Rosaline Meurer Goes Nude On Snapchat (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by Kapeter(m): 7:58am On Mar 10, 2021
Lexus jeep? shocked

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by TotoGame(m): 7:58am On Mar 10, 2021
purpletrips:
[. ;Dthis Toto business na confirm business oooo....one mumu will come here now and be shouting the future is female ....weyrey u forget say na men dey pay the bills...

Toto business have been lucrative since the time of Mary Magdalene

even rehir was an high way babe then for her to own a house (where she hid children of Israel)

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 10, 2021
It's unfortunate that people hired as Admin doesn't know the difference between SUV and Jeep

5 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by 001spice: 7:58am On Mar 10, 2021
taretoofine:
Please someone should call Tonto if she's okay
You should rather check up self if you are ok. Tonto can afford 2 of that car

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:00am On Mar 10, 2021
vibre:
You are rewarding a farm tool for pushing out another farm tool
Na boy oh no be girl pikin she carry
Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by Henvest: 8:00am On Mar 10, 2021
Na untill Toto nwa Dick commit suicide this Rosaline Girl go take chill pill?
This is height of oppression and we must not support it.
First it was engagement,
Second wedding ,
Belle ,
Now 2025 machine
What is all this na��
Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by pocohantas(f): 8:02am On Mar 10, 2021
jaxxy:
What’s meaning of push gift

Why do women monetize everything even the one they shud do by nature?

He was the one that bought it. How exactly is it WOMEN that monetized it?

4 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by Boatswain: 8:02am On Mar 10, 2021
Telegram234:

The clitocurrency is the best currency. cheesy

U go fear branding.. shocked
Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by Dumett: 8:03am On Mar 10, 2021
Enjoy it while it last girl and endeavour to make the relationship ship last. Looks like your Bobo like you truly.

Do you want to see how I average @ least s70 daily just by watching ads for 45 mins. Visit
http s://bi /30rE8U3 ( close the spaces)
Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by ayenale1(m): 8:04am On Mar 10, 2021
See clean body chaiii get money chop clean puzzzy
Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by Henvest: 8:05am On Mar 10, 2021
001spice:
How can she afford this 2025 machine talk more two when government has ban clitocurrency?
Don't be a hypocrite
Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by Kingzjayzee: 8:06am On Mar 10, 2021
abeg wetin be "push gift"
Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by keypha1: 8:08am On Mar 10, 2021
Tonto loose her home cos of pride, same man you called one minute man, have born another child. Sometimes men's will nag with their wife she will tell them, I wish I marry my formal boyfriend, but you leave ur boy friend and marry your husband. Another woman is enjoying your ex husband.

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by Ktunzmusic: 8:09am On Mar 10, 2021
God has given us power, authority and dominion over all things. Activate that authority and it will work for you in Jesus name. Authority over diseases, demons and death. This is a song that preach the Gospel of Jesus and what God can do for us if we serve Him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC-07tA5R_o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HCzmyMP7wQ
Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by 001spice: 8:10am On Mar 10, 2021
Henvest:

How can she afford this 2025 machine talk more two when government has ban clitocurrency?
Don't be a hypocrite
Shut d Bleep up. I knw wat am saying she can buy 2 of that car
Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by Lovelyn451(f): 8:10am On Mar 10, 2021
jaxxy:
What’s meaning of push gift

Why do women monetize everything even the one they shud do by nature? There is nothing called push gift. undecided
was it not the man that called it push gift?? na Una go start something na Una go still complain

2 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by Lexusgs430: 8:10am On Mar 10, 2021
Na so Tonto too receive Toyota landcruiser, wey she sell......... grin

We dey watch........ cheesy
Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by ShaqFu: 8:10am On Mar 10, 2021
purpletrips:
[. ;Dthis Toto business na confirm business oooo....one mumu will come here now and be shouting the future is female ....weyrey u forget say na men dey pay the bills...
pesin wey dey shout, "the future is female" where she dey now. See as she melow. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by pepperdemzombie: 8:10am On Mar 10, 2021
Ahmed0336:
All these show up is to frustrate tonto.

I stand with tonto, we will not be distracted by this act.
She will be frustrated to death if she wants to, she uploaded different boyfriends amongst one she claimed 2Face was begging money from and she will beat 2face.
She fvcked the Uche brothers that play football, proven by SDK, she showed loved ups with Amokachi, showed different guys at Dubai, kissing Bobrisky mouth to mouth publicly etc to fraustrate who? Nobody complained, why?

2 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by ray1550(m): 8:11am On Mar 10, 2021
one minu
Ahmed0336:
All these show up is to frustrate tonto.

I stand with tonto, we will not be distracted by this act.
you stand alone
Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by pickatyouu: 8:12am On Mar 10, 2021
Congratulations to you

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by Teejay13(m): 8:13am On Mar 10, 2021
Oluwa bless our hustle, so we too can start giving out gift as well!

However, I wish them well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by Henvest: 8:13am On Mar 10, 2021
001spice:
Shut d Bleep up. I knw wat am saying she can buy 2 of that car

Pussy boy .. u be her account officer?
U can masturbate with her picture all u want but government has ban clitocurrency
Die if u want
Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by lordswill03: 8:14am On Mar 10, 2021
He's doing well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by Jdbrasco2: 8:16am On Mar 10, 2021
NetValueFX:
It's unfortunate that people hired as Admin doesn't know the difference between SUV and Jeep
I thought it could be used interchangeably. Although I now see Jeep as more of a brand name than being an SUV.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by nanakgh(m): 8:18am On Mar 10, 2021
Lexus Jeep. Manufactured and sold only in Nigeria.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by femi4: 8:18am On Mar 10, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Tonto is that you! Happy waiting!
People waited for Annie, they are still waiting, some waited for Jumobi RMD, it is 21 years now.
RMD lost his wife and legally married Jumbo

2face had never married before tie the knot with Annie

Churchill was legally married twice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 10, 2021
purpletrips:
I want to cut my prick now I know why bobrisky took the risk
Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by taretoofine(m): 8:20am On Mar 10, 2021
001spice:
Read what I wrote and check your reply if it balanced up?
grin
Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by opribo(m): 8:25am On Mar 10, 2021
Rosy, pepper dem O
Who know like better thing.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by Isobug: 8:27am On Mar 10, 2021
Which one is Lexus Jeep. Nigerians don't learn.
Lexus/Toyota and Jeep are two different Auto manufacturers.

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by pepperdemzombie: 8:27am On Mar 10, 2021
Henvest:
Na untill Toto nwa Dick commit suicide this Rosaline Girl go take chill pill?
This is height of oppression and we must not support it.
First it was engagement,
Second wedding ,
Belle ,
Now 2025 machine
What is all this na��
Tonto did her own when Churchill was still legally married, nobody complained, why?
Tonto has been uploading different men, nobody take rope, so she should feel free.
Lillian Esoro and Linda get problems, but you can never see them online calling names.
The devil called Freeze helped her to put fire, ALL the things the married woman he snatched went to LIB to say, just to disgrace her husband and justify their adultery is EXACTLY the words Tonto used in the interview Freeze conducted with her, then he went ahead to monetize and make money off the views.
Has LIB ever come online about Sholaye? Has Freeze ever told people he is with another man's wife?
They keep their private lives private and ask you to disgrace yourself for them to make money and you agreed.
That's the disadvantage of going online with private issues, the issue might have been settled if offline.
She is stupid, let her enjoy the consequences and do whatever she likes with herself. Churchill's wife didn't die when she did hers.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Gifts Casanova A Pair Of Shoes To Celebrate His Birthday / Don Jazzy Asks Future Wife To Choose A Wedding Venue, See hilarious responses / Traditional Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo. Banky W, Others Attend (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.