Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,612 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill (43951 Views)

Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion / Tonto Dikeh Wants To Make Money From Churchill Her Ex Husband's Saga, Here's How / Rosaline Meurer Goes Nude On Snapchat (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by Elinosweet143(f): 10:59am On Mar 10, 2021
I wasn't that interested in their gist so didn't follow it up, I have got real work to do but my point is can't they do without having to flaunt the rosey part of their marriage to the public while hide the koko inside room, anyways wetin concern me
pepperdemzombie:

Tonto didn't buy any car, nollywood has dumped her for years. She sold out the car cheaply for N15m cos she thought Churchill will seize the vehicle. She admitted later. The man uploaded the original papers of the vehicle with a disclaimer and Police report that he doesn't know whom the car was sold to and is not associated with anything negative being done with it.
Did Tonto upload the original papers or did she tag any merchant before you believed she bought a vehicle?

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by SURElee(f): 11:10am On Mar 10, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Jumobi was around RMD's family before the wife died. When they came together, people said they were waiting for the project.
Annie married after 3 baby mamas, people said they were waiting for the project. What project are you waiting for?
He is not the first and will not be the last to marry twice, he is a young man, and have every right to get married. His first wife walked out of the marriage after years of no children, it was 2 years after he met Tonto but you all witnessed the public embarassment, so he has every right to move on since there's no hope of reconciliation.
Tonto fvcked the 2 Uche brothers as confirmed by SDK and she didn't deny it, she uploaded Amokachi with hands on her buttocks. She called out 2face for begging from her another boyfriend, she uploaded another one in Dubai, kissing Bobrisky etc. She was just not lucky with marriage with all the men she went to
Uzodinma is married for the 3rd time, FFK too. Stella Damasus married 4 husbands, Monalisa 2nd time, a lot of persons remarry, make una free Churchill with his 40 secs!

How was Jumobi around before MEE died?MEE died in 1996. Can you categorically say how and when RMD met Jumobi?
Can we always get facts right and not always go buy beer parlour rumours that fly about.

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by darlenese(f): 11:31am On Mar 10, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by eyinjuege: 11:37am On Mar 10, 2021
Ahmed0336:
All these show up is to frustrate tonto.

I stand with tonto, we will not be distracted by this act.

This has nothing to do with Tonto, as Tonto has moved on, and so has her ex husband.
Newly acquired cars are posted by Nigerian actresses everyday. It's almost like a culture now for social media validation.
Why should hers be different?
Shouldn't she post her new car because of her husband's ex wife?

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by Telegram234(m): 12:06pm On Mar 10, 2021
Dgr8hassiE:

Werey
ABI nah cheesy
The best currency with better exchange rates.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by Mummymahdi(f): 12:39pm On Mar 10, 2021
vibre:
You are rewarding a farm tool for pushing out another farm tool

U existed inside farm tool
U were pushed out of a farm tool
U were reared and groomed by a farm tool
A farm tool contributed immensely I'm what and who u are now!
And am very sure u.are working hard to keep a farm tool for ur self.

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by Zane2point4(m): 1:02pm On Mar 10, 2021
U see wetin to to for cool down deh enjoy, na pride and feminism kill am.

U wan answer king wen u no get prick. lipsrsealed
Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by Posts: 1:32pm On Mar 10, 2021
Churchill don't shout
Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by Posts: 1:34pm On Mar 10, 2021
Tonto dike will make sure she thrends
Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by joeyswift(m): 1:49pm On Mar 10, 2021
Oh Lord,. Let me receive my own gift this month. Amen
Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by Blackdisciple(m): 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2021
Telegram234:
The clitocurrency is the best currency. cheesy
Damnnn niggarr
Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by Exodora: 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2021
Is only pained people that act this way . Trying so hard to make Tonto jealous but silently killing himself cause he will run out of ideas soon by then it will be Dawn on him .
Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by MrBanner(m): 3:36pm On Mar 10, 2021
BigDawsNet:
May God bless you and your precious child for years to come as you teach him/her about our faith and guide him/her on his/her walk with Jesus.

You think a woman like this can raise a responsible child?
Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by ofiko123(m): 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2021
Congratulations to Rosaline meurer...
Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by pepperdemzombie: 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2021
SURElee:

How was Jumobi around before MEE died?MEE died in 1996. Can you categorically say how and when RMD met Jumobi?
Can we always get facts right and not always go buy beer parlour rumours that fly about.
E be like say NEPA don pack wire for your head go. Jumobi is 49 and born in 1972. That's 24 years old! She was too young to date then or what? She was even a staff if AIT.
Both of them were on headlines of papers as they were denying the relationship. I bought the Enconium paper. She was close the family when MEE was alive. She was caught talking rubbish about her love for RMD right inside when they came for consolation. Google says they dated for 3 years before getting married in 2000, that's 1997, that's because they were dating secretly.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by pepperdemzombie: 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2021
SURElee:

If Jumobi started dating RMD after MEE died from fibroid complications operations, I don't see anything wrong in it. Marriage is till death do us part.

Every marriage has it's own challenges, MEE was far older than RMD then when they were married while she ran her classique magazine publication and I think a show and RMD was in his budding career, so a lot of people had a lot to say about their marriage its possible he couldn't handle the exposure and fame and frolicked here and there, but who are we to judge him?

RMD remarried 4years after MEE's death, shouldn't he have moved on with life?

Abeg those people talking or thinking should continue to think while the Mofe Damijo family enjoy their lives.
Why are your senses blocked? You believed RMD started dating Jumobi after MEE died, why are you people failing and refusing to believe Churchill started dating Rosaline after Tonto left? Jumobi was their friend, she was visibly there for condolences and she was 24/25, a staff of AIT.
RMD married 4 years after MEE, Churchill is marrying 4 years after Tonto, why side RMD and complain about Churchill's marriage?

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by tot(f): 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

E be like say NEPA don pack wire for your head go. Jumobi is 49 and born in 1972. That's 24 years old! She was too young to date then or what? She was even a staff if AIT.
Both of them were on headlines of papers as they were denying the relationship. I bought the Enconium paper. She was close the family when MEE was alive. She was caught talking rubbish about her love for RMD right inside when they came for consolation. Google says they dated for 3 years before getting married in 2000, that's 1997, that's because they were dating secretly.

pepperdemzombie:

Why are your senses blocked? You believed RMD started dating Jumobi after MEE died, why are you people failing and refusing to believe Churchill started dating Rosaline after Tonto left? Jumobi was their friend, she was visibly there for condolences and she was 24/25, a staff of AIT.
RMD married 4 years after MEE, Churchill is marrying 4 years after Tonto, why side RMD and complain about Churchill's marriage?

Why are you so abusive?
Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by OwenJesse27(m): 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2021
Telegram234:

Pussyhood industry is booming grin
Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by BigDawsNet: 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2021
MrBanner:

You think a woman like this can raise a responsible child?

Let pray she does
Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by Cashify: 5:06pm On Mar 10, 2021
Blame Obasanjo for his ill gotten wealth
Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 10, 2021
What many don't realize in life is, That thing you rejected and find disgusting is what some are dying to have.

The babe that winked at you and you said no be my type. She is too short, that same babe is exactly what someone else is crazy to have. And the guy coming to have her might even be more financially ok than you.

40seconds man is the dream of some extremely beautiful ladies.
One man's meat...
Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by Akuruoulo(m): 5:51pm On Mar 10, 2021
Telegram234:

OGA U ARE THE MOST INTELLIGENT MAN ON EARTH.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 10, 2021
No be same person Tonto said she was feeding. Paid her own dowry for?

Life
Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kingzjayzee:
abeg wetin be "push gift"

A gift that can push you anywhere you want to go
Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2021
Henvest:

Pussy boy .. u be her account officer?
U can masturbate with her picture all u want but government has ban clitocurrency
Die if u want

grin
Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 10, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Tonto's car was genuine, she sold it out for N15m, out of fear that he will take back the car. She lied she bought it. The man uploaded the original papers with a disclaimer wih a Police report that he doesn't know whom the car was sold to and he is not connected to any negative thing being done with the car.

The Tonto of a lady is a disgrace to womanhood. She took the matter too far. If it was another man who was not a gentleman, when she accused Churchill of 40seconds action, he too could have lied against her saying,

"what do you expect when you have a wife whose pussy stinks, I tried to help her, bought her many drugs but the situation persists"

How many people would she open her yansh for to come and sniff it if it's smelling or not. grin

The situation would have been do me I do you. You want to disgrace me, I will disgrace you too.

Churchill na gentleman
Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by Kaymansion(m): 6:33pm On Mar 10, 2021
Waiting patiently on Tonto Dike reactions
Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by Telegram234(m): 7:53pm On Mar 10, 2021
Akuruoulo:

OGA U ARE THE MOST INTELLIGENT MAN ON EARTH.

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by SURElee(f): 9:16pm On Mar 10, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Do you know you can state your facts or whatever rumours you know without being insultive.

What is even peppering you about JMD and RMD? So what if they dated? Face your front. You bought encomiums, so what? Even if they started dating 1997, so what the wife was already dead. Wasn't he supposed to move on? The so called encomiums and city people magazines you bought years ago, I also bought and read.

Don't insult just to prove a point.

Na you get nepa wires packed into your fried brains.

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by SURElee(f): 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Since your senses aren't blocked, you should know not to insult people. Say whatever you want to say, so people can get the message you want to pass without insults. So for a sense filled pepperdemzombie. Your name says it all.

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by pepperdemzombie: 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2021
SURElee:

Since your senses aren't blocked, you should know not to insult people. Say whatever you want to say, so people can get the message you want to pass without insults. So for a sense filled pepperdemzombie. Your name says it all.

You are too daft for a human being!
Re: Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill by pepperdemzombie: 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2021
SURElee:

Do you know you can state your facts or whatever rumours you know without being insultive.

What is even peppering you about JMD and RMD? So what if they dated? Face your front. You bought encomiums, so what? Even if they started dating 1997, so what the wife was already dead. Wasn't he supposed to move on? The so called encomiums and city people magazines you bought years ago, I also bought and read.

Don't insult just to prove a point.

Na you get nepa wires packed into your fried brains.
I say your senses are blocked, you say it is an insult. What is the discussion about? That the union will not last. I said people said the same to Annie and Jumobi, that the unions will not last but the people are still in the relationship.
Why comment that Churchill remarry? Now you said somebody is to move on, what is Churchill doing, moving on. Didn't even know about the Jumobi she is arguing about. What an unintelligent fool! Next time, if you have nothing in your dry skull, just keep your dirty mouth shut!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Gifts Casanova A Pair Of Shoes To Celebrate His Birthday / Don Jazzy Asks Future Wife To Choose A Wedding Venue, See hilarious responses / Traditional Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo. Banky W, Others Attend (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.