Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help (29567 Views)

My Stool Is Hard And Difficult To Pass Out. What Do I Do Please? / My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits / Blood In Semen, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help by AntiChristian: 10:20am On Mar 10, 2021
Visit the nearest clinic ASAP.
Re: Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help by Incognito403: 10:20am On Mar 10, 2021
Is it on the stool or inside?

1 Like

Re: Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help by The5DME(m): 10:23am On Mar 10, 2021
drink agbo jedi jedi
Re: Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 10, 2021
I will advise you to seek Medical Help.
I am 95% sure it is as a result of something you ate or are eating currently.
I believe that if people Watch what they eat and select the best foods; the number of illness and disease will be greatly reduced.

1 Like

Re: Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help by GeneralPula: 10:24am On Mar 10, 2021
That is Ako Jedi..

Find correct Agni Jedi ASAP..
Re: Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help by loopman: 10:24am On Mar 10, 2021
edo3:
For some days now, I have noticed my stool to be with watery blood. Please nairalanders help me with advise..

You are either on a medication that has such as side effect or result of pressure on your internal hemorrhoid.

Whatever the case, see your doctor.

If you have hemorrhoids, I will recommend Daflon and anusol pessary or cream

1 Like

Re: Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help by stanleychybyke(m): 10:25am On Mar 10, 2021
Parvo
Re: Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help by bupounds: 10:25am On Mar 10, 2021
Whooss nö go far make bitter kola Ur friend.. Chew it constantly you go thank me later just try at least four in a Day..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help by Lexusgs430: 10:26am On Mar 10, 2021
edo3:
For some days now, I have noticed my stool to be with watery blood. Please nairalanders help me with advise..

Nairaland is not a hospital...... Go to your nearest hospital....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help by moredolu(m): 10:26am On Mar 10, 2021
It could be internal cut along the tracks or anal fissure. Still see a competent medical personnel.

1 Like

Re: Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help by Lexusgs430: 10:26am On Mar 10, 2021
stanleychybyke:
Parvo

Is he barking too........ grin
Re: Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help by Emola12(m): 10:26am On Mar 10, 2021
U need to go for surgery or check up grin grin grin
Becox I'm suspecting yansh cancer

1 Like

Re: Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help by Stockquality: 10:28am On Mar 10, 2021
Try thee steps and your answer shall be fine.
Rush down quick to the nearest agbo seller,buy 3 bottles,buy 2 plastic origin,1bitter cola,6 roundbels pepper, 18 wraps of undiluted weed,2packs of cold Benson and hedges, 1 trophy with a big plate of catfish. Consume all in less than 7days,you will be going to factory reset
Re: Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help by Kiaso(m): 10:28am On Mar 10, 2021
edo3:

You probably have a haemorrhoids

Do you also have constipation?
Or the feeling that the food you just ate isn't digesting as fast as it should?
Re: Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help by PeaceIlya: 10:28am On Mar 10, 2021
I. Overview

Blood excretion from the anus, stool color was bright red, dark red or tarry (black stool), are called blood in the stool. Blood in the stool is just a symptom, not a disease. Hematochezia more common in lower gastrointestinal bleeding, especially colon and rectal lesions of bleeding, but also seen in upper gastrointestinal bleeding. The color of blood in the stool depends on the site of bleeding in the digestive tract, the amount of bleeding and the time it takes for the blood to stay in the gastrointestinal tract. Hematochezia associated with skin, mucous membranes or other organ bleeding, more common in blood diseases and other systemic diseases, such as leukemia, disseminated intravascular coagulation.

Two causes

1. Diseases of the digestive tract itself such as esophageal / gastric variceal bleeding, stomach ulcers and inflammation of the intestine, parasitic infections, tumors (including polyps and carcinomas), hemorrhoids, intussusception, anal fissures, dry stools Injury and so on.

2. other than gastrointestinal diseases such as blood diseases, acute infectious diseases, vitamin deficiency, poisoning or drug toxicity and so on.

3. Children appear hematochezia, mostly caused by intestinal polyps, redness, painless, blood and stool is not mixed; also be seen in bacterial dysentery, intussusception, blood system diseases. Adult blood in the stool, and more by hemorrhoids, anal fistula, anal fissure, intestinal polyps, intestinal cancer, inflammatory bowel disease caused.

Three clinical manifestations

Bloody stool

Mostly acute (immediate) bleeding, blood out of the bloodstream of a very short period of time through the anus with the excretion, or after the direct outflow. Outflow of blood similar to the appearance of traumatic bleeding, reddish color or purple, dark red, a little later can be solidified into blood clots. Often in the following diseases:

(1) hemorrhoids during and after internal hemorrhoids and mixed hemorrhoids can cause stool bleeding, usually with stool or blood after the stool. External hemorrhoids generally no stool bleeding.

(2) intestinal polyps painless stool bleeding. Defecation bleeding, stop after defecation, the amount of the range, the general blood is not mixed with the stool, or polyp location, quantity, but also mixed with the stool.

(3) rectal prolapse may have bleeding after defecation.

(4) Anal fissure blood in the stool, bleeding side of the stool attached to the side of the blood, not mixed with the stool, some patients after the drop of blood.

2. Sepsis / mucus bloody stool

That is, there are pus (sticky) fluid and blood in the excreted feces. Pus (sticky) fluid is usually seen in the rectum or colon of the tumor and inflammation. The following common diseases:

(1) colorectal cancer blood more fresh or dark red, mucus may have excrement, often blood, mucus, feces and the three mixed.

(2) colon cancer gradually increased with the extension of stool bleeding, mostly containing pus or mucus bloody stool, darker blood.

(3) ulcerative colitis mucus or pus and blood, accompanied by left lower abdominal pain or abdominal pain.

(4) intestinal infectious diseases such as bacterial dysentery, amoebic bowel disease.

Black stool

Also known as tar will, stool was black or brown. One of the most common symptoms of upper gastrointestinal bleeding. If the amount of bleeding less, and the bleeding speed is slower, longer stay in the intestine of blood, excretion is black; if more bleeding, shorter residence time in the intestine, the discharge of blood was dark red; Extra large amount of bleeding, but also can be bright red when discharged quickly.

4 occult blood

A small amount of (trace) gastrointestinal bleeding will not cause color changes in the stool, only in the fecal occult blood test was positive, known as occult blood. All diseases that cause gastrointestinal bleeding can occur occult blood, common ulcers, inflammation and cancer. Incision occult blood test can detect a small amount of (trace) blood components. Intestinal polyps (cancer) early fecal occult blood can be positive, regular fecal occult blood test is an important way of colorectal cancer screening (screening).

5. accompanied by symptoms

(1) anal and perianal lesions will bloody red, anal pain unbearable, or swelling with hemorrhoids, or accompanied by anal fissure.

(2) upper gastrointestinal tract hematemesis are generally associated with melena, bleeding, speed can have bloody stool.

(3) lower gastrointestinal disease according to the primary disease of bleeding is different, with symptoms vary.

Four checks

Laboratory test

Including blood, urine, they are routine; no gross blood but can not be hidden except hidden blood can check the occult blood test. According to the original disease can be stool bacterial culture, parasite testing; biochemical tests, including liver and kidney function, electrolytes, blood glucose, blood lipids, coagulation, tumor markers.

Etiological examination

(1) imaging examination of abdominal ultrasound, CT, MRI, PET-CT, stomach / colonoscopy, enteroscopy, capsule endoscopy, duodenoscopy and other clear gastrointestinal lesions site, nature.

(2) bone marrow biopsy, except for diseases of the blood system.

(3) Anal fingering helps to detect rectal tumors.

Five diagnostic

Note the characteristics of blood in the stool

(1) to understand the occurrence and development of blood in the stool. Internal hemorrhoids, anal fissure often after hemorrhage stool; chronic non-specific colitis, colon polyps often showed repeated intermittent small amount of blood in the stool; in advanced (node) rectal malignant can be a small amount of continuous blood in the stool.

(2) clear stool characteristics, bleeding, color and amount of bleeding. Such as bleeding within the hemorrhoids were bit-like or jet-like; anal fissure is attached to the blood stool surface or tissue paper blood, less bleeding; such as bleeding more blood stored in the intestine, discharge can be black, more consideration Gastrointestinal lesions; if purple, dark red or blood clots; or bright red blood, then more from the lower gastrointestinal tract; mixed with mucus and odor, should think of malignant rectal possible.

Note the companion symptoms of blood in the stool

Such as proctitis, rectal polyps (cancer) and other blood in the stool often accompanied by anal fall, tenesmus; internal hemorrhoids, polyps hematochezia without anal pain; anal fissure is accompanied by anal pain and constipation; chronic colitis is often accompanied by diarrhea, left lower extremity pain; hemorrhagic Necrotizing colitis, intussusception with severe abdominal pain and even shock.

Six differential diagnosis

The main is the identification of the primary disease of blood in the stool, according to the characteristics of blood in the stool and accompanying symptoms, laboratory tests, imaging and other comprehensive assessment. In addition, animal blood, drugs, etc. may lead to changes in fecal color, should pay attention to ask and identify.

Seven treatment

Mainly for the treatment of primary disease.

5 Likes

Re: Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help by p2flexx(m): 10:29am On Mar 10, 2021
stonemasonn:
Maybe too much sugar....consult your doctor.
Is there a relationship between sugar and blood....
Re: Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help by kellybently(m): 10:30am On Mar 10, 2021
edo3:
Chew charcoal it ll stop
Re: Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help by podium(m): 10:32am On Mar 10, 2021
Go and buy alomorok, ie alomobitters and drink.. it is 100 naira and some places 150 naira. drink it for like three times. it will stop. am serious about it.
Re: Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help by wankadudu(m): 10:35am On Mar 10, 2021
I had exactly similar experience last year, the doctor diagnosed it has intestinal haemorrhage. You'll be fine. Jus go to the pharmacy and buy daflon 500mg and flaggelmentyl 500mg. Take it for 14 days. You'll be fine

1 Like

Re: Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 10, 2021
The two main causes of bloody stool are: •HEMORRHOIDS
•ANAL FISSURE
To learn more visit: https://www.webmd.com/digestive-disorders/blood-in-stool

2 Likes

Re: Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help by GenerationNext: 10:36am On Mar 10, 2021
Go for occult blood test in a good laboratory or hospital they will find out the cause of the problem.
Note: Occult blood test has nothing to do with occultism it is scientific.

2 Likes

Re: Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help by Kiaso(m): 10:36am On Mar 10, 2021
post=99763132:
This is called hemorrhoid or Rectal bleeding.
It is definitely not peculiar to you alone.
To start with,
Drink more water,
eat more fruits and fiber, and avoid straining while in the rest room.
You can also Soak your anal area in plain warm water for 10 to 15 minutes two to three times a day.
You can also get some over-the-counter hemorrhoid creams at the pharmacy/chemist around you.

And most importantly
Go and see a Doctor,
They will usually give you suppository containing hydrocortisone.
This is very very important.
All the very best from us to you.

I also have this same issue
I don't bleed though

I have serious constipation and mild pile
I am also on a diet of fruits and fibre

I also use Anusol

But I don't understand the part where one has to soak ones anal area in warm water

A doctor told me to keep dat area constantly dry
Re: Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help by Faizzy(f): 10:37am On Mar 10, 2021
It will normalize with time,it happened to me last year almost there weeks.

2 Likes

Re: Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 10, 2021
edo3:
It is most likely your fault.
Re: Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 10, 2021
Constipation just drink more water you'll be fine.
Re: Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 10, 2021
edo3:

I experienced similar many years and was told it was due to the nature of my job then; in which I would walk around all day marketing company's product, without sitting for a rest.
So, the doctor told me there is was torn linings inside my buttock(Lol)

However, avoid sugar, and eat healthy

1 Like

Re: Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help by pickatyouu: 10:40am On Mar 10, 2021
Consultant a doctor. It could be like or ulcer.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help by Kiaso(m): 10:40am On Mar 10, 2021
loopman:

You are either on a medication that has such as side effect or result of pressure on your internal hemorrhoid.

Whatever the case, see your doctor.

If you have hemorrhoids, I will recommend Daflon and anusol pessary or cream

I am currently using anusol (The one that be inserted) I hope it works
Re: Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help by Ajiswaggs(m): 10:41am On Mar 10, 2021
I will advice you to visit hospital quickly. This thing nearly kill my bro.....he don turn bone finish
Re: Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help by nathanomochi(m): 10:42am On Mar 10, 2021
So go and see a Dr!! If it was black stool(it could range from taking hematinics or Peptic ulcer disease),if bright red then there are also many things too!! So it's best u see a Dr so they will check u up vis a vis for complications such as anemia. U will have other symptoms which u didnt say but then the signs will be picked up by the Dr.
All the best sir
Re: Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 10, 2021
edo3:
If you have money,why seek advice here instead of a hospital
That was how people that deserve to die said I should seek advice for something that requires money.
They also said I should be jailed for scamming because I said my brother had been brutalized by the agents of corruption called the police.
Nigeria cannot be developed.
The three arms of government are agents of corruption and terrible governance.
There are also armed zombies and baboons that keep Nigeria a country with no hope of development.
There are people that have avoided prison because they are rich but not because they are innocent.
Re: Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help by Coachman: 10:42am On Mar 10, 2021
edo3:
I had that experience in recent past. Read up about exercise for pile ,drink plenty water and eat fibre food.
Then do steam squatting ( hot water in bucket and squat for the steam to strengthen the veins)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients / Borno Man Babagana Usman Commits Suicide In Kano, Leaves A Note / Man Fined N215,000, Commits Suicide At Ogun TRACE Premises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.