Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,064 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:46 AM

How To Make 200k-300k Per Month - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Make 200k-300k Per Month (399 Views)

Make 200k-500k Just By Playing Games / How Did You Make Your First 100k, 200k, 300k, 400k, 500k & 1million? / Earn $6 Per Page Typing Online - Upto $500 Per Month From Home No Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 200k-300k Per Month by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 10, 2021
How to earn a ridiculous amount of money here in Nigerian ?.

It's simple " SMART WORK" instead of "HARD WORK". Don't get me wrong you're still gonna work, yes because it takes time but you can do this knowing that at the end of the month the time you put in was worth it. Now you maybe wondering what I'm talking about right? Well let's say it's not what you have in mine, cause it's not PONZI SCHEME, MONEY DOUBLING, MONEY RITUALS, YAHOO (INTERNET FRAUD). Simply put it's learning a " DIGITAL SKILLS " that you can turn into a source of income, there is also DIGITAL MARKETING, AFFILIATE MARKETING, CPA MARKETING etc...

Whether your schooling or not, a parent, single parent you should get hold any opportunity to learn those digital skills, with this set of skills you can work anywhere in the world, earn anywhere also.

It doesn't matter what you do for a living as long as you have at least an android phone you can become a digitally skilled person which in turn will become your source of income.

" THIS MARCH IMPROVE YOUR FINANCIAL KNOWLEDGE ".

(1) (Reply)

VOOPOO Coils - Vapour Vape / .. / Jose Mourinho Has Been Sacked By Tottenham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.