Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

The Keke Experience - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Keke Experience (785 Views)

The Keke Experience / The Keke Experience / Tales Of A Keke Napep Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Keke Experience by AttillaBeeJr: 9:19am On Mar 10, 2021
THE " KEKE" EXPERIENCE:-- A personal experience of the bad and ugly situation of the society. 21/0121. Part 3.

Looking downward was my earpiece hanging, the phone had been taken away!
From a distance, I could still see the ' Keke ' moving so fast like a rocket I guess and it was as if everybody in Terminus had a hand in my predicament, no bike man coming from either ways for me to alert , no car was coming, no 'keke' was coming and nobody was coming as well. I felt betrayed by everybody as if they knew and planned everything.
Immediately, I checked my beautiful 'Burberry' side bag and every of my stuff was in tact and my back pocket still contains the 3k I earlier kept there all to my amazement. Why my phone? I asked in my head.

Finally, a bike man was coming and I hurriedly stopped and jump on it and sat. " My phone, my phone ", I shouted and we chased at the 'keke' but then the guy had disappeared but as we got to the Adebayo traffic junction where the road splits into four different directions. Definitely , one wouldn't know which one to take. So, I gave up after a futile chase.
Everything happened mysteriously for me as I can't explain till this moment how everything happened within few minutes.

But something happened later that day �...
Re: The Keke Experience by purpletrips: 9:44am On Mar 10, 2021
updata update... op
Re: The Keke Experience by AttillaBeeJr: 10:25am On Mar 10, 2021
purpletrips:
updata update... op
sure bro����
Re: The Keke Experience by SwantaL: 2:20pm On Mar 10, 2021
Update bf�
Re: The Keke Experience by Posts: 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2021
you describe well
Re: The Keke Experience by AttillaBeeJr: 7:52am On Mar 11, 2021
thanks ��
Re: The Keke Experience by AttillaBeeJr: 7:53am On Mar 11, 2021
SwantaL:
Update bf�
thanks motivator ��
Re: The Keke Experience by AttillaBeeJr: 9:28pm On Mar 15, 2021
AttillaBeeJr:
thanks motivator ��
thanks ��

(1) (Reply)

My Adventures With Jehovah Witness (episode 1) � / H▫A▫B▫I▫B▫A▫T / What Can Be Done About Being Nigerian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.