Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Please Someone Should Advise Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Someone Should Advise Me. (909 Views)

Please Someone Should Advise Me / My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Someone Should Advise Me. by divineappo(m): 9:52am On Mar 10, 2021
Am dating this girl, I love her honestly, we began dating about 3 months Ago. I live in a single room self contain, and she asked me to get a two bedroom flat. I told her I can only afford room and parlor self contain, which am already sourcing for, because money is ready. She is a student, not working yet.

But she still insist I go for a big apartment, two bedroom flat. And that she isn't comfortably in a room and parlor self contain

We are dating, and working towards getting married by the end of this year, or next year January

Pls someone should advise me. Am confused

NB: I forgot to add, I already have a plot of land, am working on getting CofO, before I begin to raise some funds to begin building this year. I planned not to tell her, until after we get married
Re: Please Someone Should Advise Me. by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 10, 2021
Your choice and her choice got lots of different. So on this occasion things can be different after marriage. Hope everything will be fine.
Re: Please Someone Should Advise Me. by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 10, 2021
divineappo:
Am dating this girl, I love her honestly, we began dating about 3 months Ago. I live in a single room self contain, and she asked me to get a two bedroom flat. I told her I can only afford room and parlor self contain, which am already sourcing for, because money is ready. She is a student, not working yet.

But she still insist I go for a big apartment, two bedroom flat. And that she isn't comfortably in a room and parlor self contain

We are dating, and working towards getting married by the end of this year, or next year January

what kind of apartment does she herself live in
is she planning to move with you⚫
Re: Please Someone Should Advise Me. by pozehnani(f): 9:56am On Mar 10, 2021
Shes not a reasonable woman. The earlier you port from her the better. If you eventually settle with this type, she'll drain you and render you a nonentity in the end.

Now, how can someone who is not yet working or doing any form of biz to support or contribute to getting the apartment be putting pressure on you to get her a two bedroom flat all for her own comfort and to your discomfort? What a selfish fellow. So it means if you don't do it her way, no marriage? Be shaking like jelly fish there.

You're not married she's already calling the shots unreasonably. Imagine when you marry her. Bp raise to power 500. If you love your life, retract your steps. She's so unreasonable.

Everyone knows the challenge of accommodation in major cities and God help you if you're pressured into what you'll not be able to sustain In the long run. The same lady will abuse you if you're ejected out of the house.

Tell her, madam come, this is what I'm going for because that is what I can afford for now. Case closed. I mean... It's just the two of you for starters and as time goes on, God can empower you to go for a mansion or even build your own.

Marry a woman who'll reason with you.
Marriage is not fantasy or fairytale land. It is reality.

10 Likes

Re: Please Someone Should Advise Me. by Kondomatic(m): 9:58am On Mar 10, 2021
divineappo:

Someone you met just three months ago is already telling what to do?

Oga, if you're okay in your self-con, please stay there and keep working for a better tomorrow.

To rent house no be issue, nah to renew be the wahala and e possible say babe go don already port by then

3 Likes

Re: Please Someone Should Advise Me. by divineappo(m): 10:17am On Mar 10, 2021
Valkan:

what kind of apartment does she herself live in
is she planning to move with you⚫
she is a student, she lives in her school hostel room with two other students (shared hostel room), we are in same city

She never said she will move in with me, she would just be visiting, or staying with me during her holiday period, if she doesn't travel home

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Should Advise Me. by Ginaz(f): 10:23am On Mar 10, 2021
I don't have the energy for long episode but I have the energy to say she is very MAD!

Kick the bitch out of your life. If she is not comfortable , she can go rent one herself.
What nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Please Someone Should Advise Me. by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 10, 2021
divineappo:
she is a student, she lives in her school hostel room with two other students (shared hostel room), we are in same city

She never said she will move in with me, she would just be visiting, or staying with me during her holiday period, if she doesn't travel home

Then she is entitled if she can
share one room with two People
but expects you to buy a bigger
apartment.Also if she is not willing
to contribute To paying rent in the
new house then she has no right to tell
you where to live⚫

2 Likes

Re: Please Someone Should Advise Me. by DaddyRochie1642: 10:24am On Mar 10, 2021
pozehnani:
Shes not a reasonable woman. The earlier you port from her the better. If you eventually settle with this type, she'll drain you and render you a nonentity in the end.

Now, how can someone who is not yet working or doing any form of biz to support or contribute to getting the apartment be putting pressure on you to get her a two bedroom flat all for her own comfort and to your discomfort? What a selfish fellow. So it means if you don't do it her way, no marriage? Be shaking like jelly fish there.

You're not married she's already calling the shots unreasonably. Imagine when you marry her. Bp raise to power 500. If you love your life, retract your steps. She's so unreasonable.

Everyone knows the challenge about accommodation in major cities and God help you if you're pressured into what you'll not be able to sustain In the long run. The same lady will abuse you if you're ejected out of the house.

Tell her, madam come, this is what I'm going for because that is what I can afford for now. Case closed. I mean... It's just the two of you for starters and as time goes on, God can open empower you to go for a mansion or even build your own.

You're Wise

2 Likes

Re: Please Someone Should Advise Me. by 4reala(m): 10:25am On Mar 10, 2021
Guy, don't let love blind you. live within your means. If she is not ready to be reasonable with you, please free her
Re: Please Someone Should Advise Me. by Ginaz(f): 10:27am On Mar 10, 2021
divineappo:

Tell her she dey craze. I never knew the tension that comes with paying rent till I started paying myself. E no funny and e no easy.

Stay where you are bro. Don't chew more than you can swallow on a bitchhh who wants to live like a queen at your expense.

2 Likes

Re: Please Someone Should Advise Me. by pozehnani(f): 10:31am On Mar 10, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

You're Wise

My dear, one has got to be wise In this period and times we are in otherwise one will live to regret their misguided actions.

Gone are the days people deceive themselves trying to live to please. Now, no more pretence. It's either you're in with me as I am or you're out!

Na Reality things this time around. No beating about the bush because Reality will still strike you halfway into the marriage. So better to be on guard and be proactive.
Re: Please Someone Should Advise Me. by DaddyRochie1642: 10:34am On Mar 10, 2021
This is how some of you men make horrible mistakes of your Lives and start Weeping and gnashing your teeth later in life claiming that you made a "Horrible Mistake by Marrying her" meanwhile the "Red Flags" were right there from the beginning when una yeye Love and the Kpekus you were receiving that time was blinding your eyes and your Logic and your ability to think.

How can someone that's still a student, that's contributing little or nothing tell you what to go for and what you should not go for,

Oga are you blind?,... Don't you know that Marriage involves "Compatibility" from both parties involved, Marriage will never work if one person is thinking forward and the other person is thinking backwards... It's very obvious you guys are not compatible.

From your story up there, you are trying to "Cut your Coat according to your Size" inorder to avoid Weeping and gnashing of Teeth in the future and the girl is there prompting you to go and do pass yourself.

Oga if you like don't cut your Coat according to your size, dey there let her continue using yeye Love and Kpekus to blind you,.... It's very obvious the girl is IMMATURE and I say this without Remorse.

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Should Advise Me. by JOACHINpedro: 10:37am On Mar 10, 2021
House issue no be for here o. Me I don't see myself living in someone's flat o, the payment no be beans. Omo, I advise you get yourself a reasonable babe wey know how hot the country economy dy cus this one eye dy for mountain summit.
And it seems like you are pestered and not even happy securing the 1room and parlour selfcon. Brother bone am, since your current place dy okay for you, save the excess money wey dy raise head for better thing.
Babe fit japa and you go understand the kind mess you don enter.
Re: Please Someone Should Advise Me. by divineappo(m): 11:03am On Mar 10, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
This is how some of you men make horrible mistakes of your Lives and start Weeping and gnashing your teeth later in life claiming that you made a "Horrible Mistake by Marrying her" meanwhile the "Red Flags" were right there from the beginning when una yeye Love and the Kpekus you were receiving that time was blinding your eyes and your Logic and your ability to think.

How can someone that's still a student, that's contributing little or nothing tell you what to go for and what you should not go for,

Oga are you blind?,... Don't you know that Marriage involves "Compatibility" from both parties involved, Marriage will never work if one person is thinking forward and the other person is thinking backwards... It's very obvious you guys are not compatible.

From your story up there, you are trying to "Cut your Coat according to your Size" inorder to avoid Weeping and gnashing of Teeth in the future and the girl is there prompting you to go and do pass yourself.

Oga if you like don't cut your Coat according to your size, dey there let her continue using yeye Love and Kpekus to blind you,.... It's very obvious the girl is IMMATURE and I say this without Remorse.
honestly, I appreciate your advise
Re: Please Someone Should Advise Me. by nitoriolohun(m): 11:13am On Mar 10, 2021
I have a question for you...

What does marriage mean to you and what makes a partner eligible?

A few word is enough for the wise !!!
Re: Please Someone Should Advise Me. by LadySarah: 11:33am On Mar 10, 2021
As long as she will complete the money.why not?
You want to cry later.Better hang your bag where your hand go fit reach.

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Should Advise Me. by thatsleepboy1: 11:46am On Mar 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Should Advise Me. by prince2pac(m): 11:49am On Mar 10, 2021
pozehnani:

Everyone knows the challenge of accommodation in major cities and God help you if you're pressured into what you'll not be able to sustain In the long run. The same lady will abuse you if you're ejected out of the house.

Tell her, madam come, this is what I'm going for because that is what I can afford for now. Case closed. I mean... It's just the two of you for starters and as time goes on, God can empower you to go for a mansion or even build your own.

Better oil de your head biko....

carry this two calm down first...

divineappo I got nothing to tell you man, you know what's good for you... You are seeking the validation of someone you met 3 months ago, who is contributing nothing to you... be careful

2 Likes

Re: Please Someone Should Advise Me. by pozehnani(f): 11:51am On Mar 10, 2021
prince2pac:
Better oil de your head biko....

carry this two calm down first

grin.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Should Advise Me. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2021
A students with high taste she ain't Even working or have a side work to support you
Op free that hoe we fûck out their brains and free them,that's what we do here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Someone Should Advise Me. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 10, 2021
LadySarah:
As long as she will complete the money.why not?

You want to cry later.Better hang your bag where your hand go fit reach.
oil dey your head..

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Should Advise Me. by Dreyton36: 12:44pm On Mar 10, 2021
All these years boys wey they make women talk anyhow
To use you do ritual just they hungry me unfortunately I no be ritualist

You know Emoney of today , kcee brother
He lived at Ojo with his wife in a single room , face me I face you , he no get bed to sleep na mat them they sleep
Yet the lady stay with am with all love, today he's a billionaire

Make I ask you sef , this ur woman how much she get to contribute for the 2 bedroom apartment?
Abi them tell you say na only man they pay bills ?
Woman wey no get shishi to drop , na only kpekus she get to offer then you carry her wahala for head to displease your pocket

Guy stop disgracing men in general abeg u with God name

If your woman no fit understand say you no too get money to spend for now , then give her space

U don even try test her sef?
Pretend to be completely broke for one full month and serve her garri and groundnut make u know the kind woman wey you get

Woos wobi , don't marry , travel

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Should Advise Me. by shege45: 12:45pm On Mar 10, 2021
divineappo:

NB: I forgot to add, I already have a plot of land, am working on getting CofO, before I begin to raise some funds to begin building this year. I planned not to tell her, until after we get married
Use your head bro. That girl na just cruise material. You are doing better than you think. Ask her to support you if she wants a bigger apartment. Just 3 months relationship and u dey take ds one

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Should Advise Me. by Kirkman: 1:02pm On Mar 10, 2021
Pozehnani, Dryeton36, DaddyRochie1642, Ginaz, better oil dey all of una head with wisdom on this thread. Do remain blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

. / What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Has A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? / How My Tooth Fell Into Her Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.